剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, it hangs over all of us.
是啊 我们都在想这个问题
I was thinking about what you told me the day you got out.
我一直在想你出狱那天跟我说的话
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
Well, that was a big day, mother.
那可是个大日子 妈妈
Maybe it was the next day.
也可能是你第二天跟我说的
You talked about the, uh -- the concept of time,
你在说 时间的概念
I believe was the phrase.
应该就是这个词
That's a familiar theme of mine.
是我很熟悉的主题啊
So...has anything changed with the concept itself?
那个概念有何变化吗
Or do you still feel like you were...
你是否还感觉你...
always there?
还在那里
Not anymore.
再也没有了
The world has a way of --
这世界总有办法
drawing you back in.
把你拖回去
In spite of one's best efforts.
不管一个人有多努力
Always.
总是这样
I'm getting bits and pieces as the days go by.
时光流逝 我不断获得些零零碎碎的东西
Memories.
回忆
The way the world was before I went away.
我离开之前这世界的样子
And memories of the days since I've gotten out.
还有我出来后这些日子的回忆
I can imagine.
我能想象
Mother...
母亲
I can't live here anymore.
我不能再住在这里了
I understand that.
我理解
I-I might have to move somewhere...else.
我 我可能得搬到别的地方去
Atlanta, maybe?
可以考虑亚特兰大
Well...
这个...
You could come home on weekends.
这样你周末可以回家
I could have that.
我可以考虑一下
Oh, Amantha would love to help you get set up in Atlanta.
阿曼莎会很乐意帮你在亚特兰大安家的
You're gonna need help, you know.
到时候你会需要人帮忙的
Yes, I-I'll need some help.
是的 我会需要点帮助
Is that why you came in here?
你是为了这个来的吗
To tell me you couldn't live here anymore?
来告诉我你再也不能住在这里了
Yes, it was.
是啊 就是这样
Well, that's not the end of the world, is it?
那又不是世界末日
How far does the code of silence extend?
缄默法则要持续多久
As far as it has to in order for me to do my job.
直到完成我的工作
So, is that limited strictly
跟丹尼尔的案子
to information regarding Daniel's case?
有关的消息都严格受限吗
Or anything regarding Daniel at all?
或者只要跟丹尼尔有关的都是如此
Because so much of his life is about his case.
因为他大半辈子都跟他的案子有关
And so much of your life is about his case.
你这辈子也花了太多时间在他的案子上了
Maybe that's part of the problem.
也许那也是问题的一部分
Tends to happen
情有可原啊
when your brother goes to death row when you're 12,
如果你12岁时 哥哥被关进死囚牢房♥
And you spend the next 20 years trying to get him out.
而你花了20年想救他出来的话也会这样
I'm a lawyer, Amantha.
我是个律师 阿曼莎
That hasn't changed since the day you met me.
从你我认识那天起那就没变过
But other things have changed. I'm aware of that.
但其他事都变了 我看出来了
But?
但是呢
But nothing.
没什么但是
But this is hard.
但这太难了
But I'm tired of apologizing.
但我受够了道歉
But you screwed his lawyer.
但你跟他的律师上♥床♥了
What did you expect? Deal with it.
你还指望什么 自己看着办吧
I am just trying to do my job.
我只是在尽力做好我的工作
You shouldn't have told him about the plea deal.
你就不该告诉他认罪协议的事情
Are you kidding me?
你逗我呢吗
I'm obligated to tell him. You know that.
我有义务告诉他 这点你也知道
He is unstable and broken and -- and reckless.
他情绪不稳 身体不好 而且很鲁莽
And it is your obligation not to give him stupid ideas
而你有义务不该告诉他那些愚蠢的主意
like a plea deal, because he's going to take it.
比如认罪协议 因为他一定会接受的
And then he's gonna be gone,
然后他就会离开
and we're gonna lose him forever.
我们就会永远失去他
I am going to advise him against it --
我打算建议他别接受
Against taking the deal.
别接受协议
Too little, too late, Jon.
没用了 太晚了 乔恩
I heard it in his voice.
我听得出他打算接受了
Nothing is final until the judge signs off on it.
法官签字之前一切都还未定
There's still time to change Daniel's mind.
还有时间让丹尼尔改主意
Good luck with that.
那祝你好运
Leave a message at the beep.
哔声之后请留言
This is very frustrating, Mr. Anderson.
太令人失望了 安德森先生
Very frustrating that you will not return my phone calls,
我非常失望 你不回我电♥话♥
that you will not pay for your rims.
也不支付钢圈的钱
The next step is gonna be repossession,
我们将会收回钢圈
and neither one of us want that, sir.
你我都不想这样 先生
So please call me back.
所以请回我电♥话♥
Tawney?
托妮
I'm up here.
我在楼上
Taking it easy?
在休息吗
Just doing some reading, planning.
读点东西 做些计划
School?
选学校呢
Yeah.
是啊
How was the rest of your day?
你今天过得怎么样
Weird.
奇怪
Sad.
伤心
I'm sorry, Teddy.
我很抱歉 小泰
Any pains or anything?
还痛吗
Not really.
不痛了
There's a little bit of bleeding still,
还会流点血
but nothing major.
但没什么大事
Okay.
那就好
I had some dinner, and I'm...I don't know.
我吃了晚饭 我也不清楚
I'm almost feeling normal.
我感觉挺正常的
Normal?
正常
West Georgia, Kennesaw State...
西乔治亚大学 肯尼索州立大学
Georgia Southern.
乔治亚南方大学
Just doing some research.
只是在做点调查
None of those are close to home.
都离家很远
You moving out on me?
你要离开我吗
What? No.
什么 当然不是
They have online courses.
这些大学都有网上课程
Online. Sure.
网上课程 可不是
I think I'm gonna get ready for bed.
我想上♥床♥睡觉了
You never wanted it, did you?
你就没想要孩子 对吧
In your heart of hearts.
打心眼里说
Just tell me the truth.
实话跟我说吧
Why would you say that?
你为什么要这么说
'Cause I got this thing that's been bugging me.
因为有件事我一直想不明白
"Why isn't she happier?
"她为什么不幸福"
"She should be happier."
"她应该很幸福啊"
I know it's been... It's been hard.
我知道今天...很不顺
Has it, Tawney?
是吗 托妮
Has it been a hard day?
今天不顺吗
Baking cookies and planning your life?
烤饼干 计划人生
With no -- no baby now, holding you back?
现在没宝宝牵绊住你了
I think we both need to get some sleep.
我觉得我们俩都该去睡觉了
With who?
和谁一起
Sleep with who?
和谁一起睡
Unbelievable.
难以置信
It is, Tawney.
没错 托妮
Unbelievable...
难以置信
That I thought you wanted my baby.
我竟然以为你想怀我的孩子
Teddy...
小泰
And now he's gone and got himself a plea deal.
他现在出狱了 接受了认罪协议
Out there in the free world, just walking around,
重获自♥由♥ 无拘无束
Yours for the taking.
你伸手可得了
You have no idea I have no idea what?
你不知道... 不知道什么
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表