剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
You do! You do!
还真是啊
You got to call your mama!
你还得打电♥话♥跟你妈报告
You're -- you're like a time machine
你就像那种时光机
that don't go nowhere -- but backwards!
但是只能穿越回过去
Hey, you want me to turn down the jams?
要我把音量调低点吗
So she's not worried about you
这样她就不会担心你
being around a bad element?
被别人带坏了吧
Tell her you are the bad element.
告诉她你自己就是个坏人
I was just a kid back then.
那时我只是个孩子
I never understood why he did it -- my second cousin.
我一直不理解我的远房♥表亲为啥要那么做
Once removed.
隔了一代的表亲
I remember my family being horrified.
我记得当时家人都吓坏了
Didn't understand that either.
那个我也不明白
Be honest.
真的
I wasn't horrified.
我倒不害怕
I was like,
我当时想
"Wish I'd seen them plays."
"要是我当时在场就好了"
Mama happy now?
你妈开心了吗
She was a bitch, man.
老兄 她就是个贱♥人♥
Who?
谁
Hanna.
汉娜
Bitch and a slut.
贱♥人♥ 骚货
Oh, don't say that.
别这么说她
Ain't that why we're here?
那不然我们来这干什么
To fill in the blanks?
来填补你的记忆空白
You swear on a stack of Bibles you don't remember?
你敢对天发誓你真的不记得了吗
Remember what?
记得什么
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么
No.
不记得
You don't remember raping her,
你不记得强♥奸♥她了吗
like your buddy George testified?
你兄弟乔治都作证了
I don't remember raping her, no.
我不记得强♥奸♥过她
That's because you didn't rape her, Daniel.
那是因为你根本就没强♥奸♥她 丹尼尔
You didn't even screw her, bud.
老兄 你根本就没上她
You couldn't get it up, man.
你都硬不起来
Or did you block out that part, too?
这部分你也不记得了吗
How would you know that?
你怎么知道的
She told me -- after you ran off all weirded out.
你惊慌失措地逃跑了之后 她告诉我的
Why would she tell you that?
她为什么要告诉你这些
I popped Hanna's cherry when she was 13.
汉娜13岁的时候我就破了她的处
Well, her uncle did before,
好吧是她叔叔破的
but outside of family, I mean...
当然除了她的家人之外 我是第一个
You're lying.
你在撒谎
I knew her way better than you did, Daniel.
我比你更了解她 丹尼尔
I never understood why you thought she was so damn special.
我一直不能理解为什么你觉得她很特别
She was special.
她确实很特别
Okay, buddy. She was special.
好吧 哥们 她很特别
But you, uh, do remember
但是你现在想起来
not being able to get it up now, don't you?
当时没有硬起来了吧
I don't...
我不...
know.
知道
We were up there watching the whole thing --
当时我们在上面看了全过程
you yelling at her 'cause you were embarrassed
你感到很尴尬所以你朝她吼了
and her laughing.
而她在那笑
I mean, she wasn't laughing at you.
当然她不是在嘲笑你
She was just laughing. She was tripping.
她就只是在笑 只是笑点低
Everything was funny to her,
她觉得一切都很好笑
especially you all dick-puny mad.
尤其是你因为硬不起来而发怒
I thought she told you what happened,
我以为是她告诉你发生了什么
not you saw what happened.
而不是你亲眼看到了
She did tell me.
确实是她告诉我的
See, we came down to her after you left --
你走之后 我们下来找她
her still naked as a jaybird on that blanket.
她在毯子下还是全身赤♥裸♥着的
That girl never did like clothes.
那妹子真不喜欢穿衣服啊
Oh, man.
天啊
You know, you just can't realize
你根本无法想象
how pretty a 16-year-old girl is when you're that age.
一个十六岁少女在当时的我们眼里有多美
I just wish I had me a backwards-only time machine.
我真希望我有一台只能穿回过去的时光机
Don't talk anymore.
闭嘴
Okay.
好吧
Sure, buddy.
不说了
Want to just wait around and listen to music
就打算在这里傻等然后听听音乐
and wait for George?
等乔治来吗
George ain't coming.
乔治不会来了
Betcha $5 you're right.
我压五块赌你猜对了
Did you kill her, Trey?
是你杀了她吗 特雷
Come on, man.
得了吧
You really think I'd incriminate myself?
你真以为我会自己说自己有罪吗
You might be wired or something.
你一定是疯了
I had no motive, Daniel.
我没有杀人动机 丹尼尔
She didn't mean anything to me.
她对我毫无意义
Besides that, I could have gotten it anytime I wanted.
再说了 只要我想我随时都能搞定她
So what would have been the point?
所以我杀她有什么意义
You can't tell anybody this.
这事你谁都不能说
Swear?
可以保证吗
Sure.
保证
I let old Melton suck me off a couple times back then,
我让老梅尔顿给我口过几次
when there were no girls around.
身边缺姑娘的时候
He was a weird one, too -- weird as you.
他曾经也很奇葩 就和你一样
"Was"?
曾经
"Was".
曾经
Maybe he's had therapy or something. I don't know.
也许他做了什么治疗 我也不清楚
But, hell, George could have killed her.
但是乔治可能会杀了她
He had pt-up issues, man.
他精神有点不正常
He shot a cat with a .410.
他拿大口径枪杀过一只猫
You're full of shit.
你在胡扯
No, it had to be you.
不对 还是应该是你杀的
Nothing else is logical.
不然不符合逻辑了
You tell me why I don't remember doing it, Trey,
那你说为什么我不记得我做过 特雷
if you have all the answers.
如果你全部都弄明白了的话
Well, that ain't the question that's bugging me.
这问题可难不倒我
My question is, why would you say that you did it
我的问题是 如果你没做或者不记得了
if you didn't or if you didn't remember?
那为什么还说是你干的
They made me believe that I had...
有段时间他们让我以为...
for a while.
我做了
Made you believe or made you remember?
让你以为 还是让你记起
You know what? I believe you.
算了 我相信你
I actually believe you.
我真的相信你
Believe what?
相信我什么
That you don't remember.
相信你什么都不记得了
But I sure as hell don't believe you didn't do it.
但我还是不相信你没做过
I saw you up there watching us.
我看到你当时在上面看着我们
I wasn't up there.
我没在上面
Sure you were.
你在
With her grabbing everything put in her face --
看她把什么都往脸上放...
Just grabbing it and touching it
看我们在抓挠 抚摸
and kissing it and sucking it like it wasn't even real.
亲吻还有口♥交♥ 就好像这不是真的一样
Shut up, Trey!
闭嘴 特雷
I'm not saying it was a bad thing, man.
我没有说这样不好 兄弟
It was kind of cute, really.
反倒还有点可爱
I mean, her just being free, you know,
她就完全放松了
and not caught up in any of that morality bullshit.
再也不用管那些狗屁道德伦理
I guess she kind of was special, in a way.
我觉得这么看的话她确实挺特别
She wouldn't do that.
她不会这么做的
Damn, you're old-fashioned sometimes, Daniel.
你有时候真是太老土了 丹尼尔
You forced her to do it.
你逼她这么做的
Forced her? Hell, she loved it.
逼她 她可享受呢
I wasn't up there.
我当时没在上面
You know, at first, I thought you were digging on it,
刚开始我以为你在调查
but then, later, I realized you were paralyzed.
但后来我发现你就呆在那里
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表