剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
They didn't even know how much medication to use
他们竟然不知道该用多少药
to keep him in a friggin' coma.
才能让他保持昏迷
I'm gonna get some coffee and then I'll spell Ted.
我去喝杯咖啡 然后跟泰德轮班守着
Isn't that, like, brain doctoring 101?
用药量对脑科医生来说不是基础中的基础吗
Speaking of which, the doctor doesn't even show up
说到这个 那个医生直到丹尼尔再次昏迷的
until 30 minutes after Daniel's back down under.
半个小时后才出现
Unbelievable!
真是难以置信
Mama, why don't you go home with Ted? I'll stay the night.
妈妈 你跟泰德回家吧 今晚我留下
No. He's my son,
不 他是我儿子
and I'm not leaving him, not tonight.
我不会走的 尤其是今晚
You go home. Mama.
你回家吧 妈妈
I'm not leaving him, Amantha.
我不会离他而去的 阿曼莎
They don't have anybody guarding the door, daggett maggot.
他们都没派人守着 真是混♥蛋♥
Nobody's gonna come to Atlanta. Promise?
没人会来亚特兰大的 你敢保证吗
Our only hope is they're too stupid to access google maps.
除非他们蠢到连谷歌♥地图都不会用
How is he?
他怎么样
Good. Thanks for asking.
挺好 谢谢问候
Is there anything I can do?
我能做些什么吗
Wouldn't be a brain surgeon, by chance?
你是脑科医生吗
Where's Teddy?
小泰呢
Um, he didn't want to upset anyone by coming,
他觉得来了会招人烦
So he thought it might be better if he stayed home tonight.
所以决定还是待在家里
If Teddy wants to be here, he should be here.
要是小泰想来没人会拦他
Right, Amantha?
对吧 阿曼莎
Seriously doubt he wants to be here.
我觉得他压根就不想来
But of course, mother.
不过你说得对 妈妈
You mean well, don't you?
你是出于好意 对吧
I do mean well, Janet.
没错 珍妮特
I have to go relieve Ted.
我得让小泰放下心来
May I, um...
我能不能
Yes?
怎么
May I see Daniel for a few minutes?
我能不能去看看丹尼尔 就几眼
I'd like to be alone with him.
我想跟他单独待会儿
Of course.
当然了
But in a little while, yes.
不过你可以等会儿来
Thank you.
谢谢
At least he's been washed in the blood,
至少他已经浴血了
literally and figuratively now.
字面意和引用意都有
So, worst-case scenario,
哪怕发生了最坏的情况
he goes straight to heaven, right?
他也能去天堂 对吧
That is what I believe, yes.
我是这么相信的 没错
And he can spend eternity listening to --
然后就可以永世听着
Oh, I don't know -- country music with a gospel twist?
什么福音乡村音乐
I'm sure show tunes are out.
我想应该没有百老汇音乐吧
I don't know about music.
我不懂音乐
I'm just...
我只是
so sorry.
好难过
Sorry for what, tawney?
难过什么 托妮
I'm just sorry
我为他
for everything that's happened to him.
所遭遇一切而感到难过
I'm so, so sorry.
我好难过
Well... we all are.
大家都一样
Sorry.
都很难过
Thank you.
谢谢你
I just don't understand
我不懂
why god would let something like this happen to him.
为什么上帝会允许在他身上发生这种事
I mean, to anyone, but...
这种事发生在谁身上都不好
especially to him.
但为何要发生在他身上呢
He suffered so much already.
他已经遭受了那么多不幸
I mean, I know it's always a question, but...
我知道这个问题永远不会有答案 但是
it's always the question.
人们一直想问这个问题
It's one of the big ones.
这是人们最想问的问题
And they say we...
他们总说
we can't... know god's intention sometimes,
凡人有时 不能理解神的意图
that -- that it's too big for a human to understand, but...
因为神意是超乎凡人理解的
I sure don't understand this,
可我真的不理解
and I don't see how I ever will.
我不知道要怎么去理解
I don't think god plans things like this, Tawney.
我认为这不是上帝的安排 托妮
I mean, why would somebody do that?
为什么要做这种事呢
Especially a god, you know,
尤其是他还是上帝啊
If they had that kind of power, and...
如果神有这种力量
why would you even want to hang out with that --
那你们为何还要跟随着
that god -- you know?
这种神呢
Much less worship him, really, so...
信仰他的人肯定少一堆
I just have to believe
所以我相信
that it's all some cosmic cause and effect
这一切只是宇宙运行的结果
or just plain... random.
或是 随机事件
Do you believe in god?
你相信上帝的存在吗
Well, I believe in evil, so, uh...
我相信邪恶的存在 所以
I don't really want to talk about it.
我真的不想谈及我的信仰
Excuse me while I go and smoke a carton of cigarettes.
失陪了 我要去抽盒烟
This complicates things.
这下反而复杂了
If they'd just gone on and killed him,
要是他们直接杀了他
I could've started focusing on my run for governor.
我倒可以开始准备我州长竞选了
And you could be back to busting potheads.
你也可以继续抓你的瘾君子
So they took him up to Atlanta?
他们送他去亚特兰大了
Paulie hospital's not real big on brain surgery.
波利医院的脑科手术不够先进
They gonna cut on him?
他们要给他开刀吗
I don't know. They put him in a coma.
不知道 暂时人工昏迷了
That can't be good.
这总不是好事
Did he say anything before they put him down?
他昏迷前说什么了吗
No. ?He wasn't responsive at all.
没有 他完全失去了意识
Well, this could be the worst outcome, really.
这简直是最糟的情况了
How's that?
为什么
Well, if he survives and he's brain-damaged,
要是他活了下来但是大脑受损
try going up against that in a courtroom.
上了法庭就好看了
Nothing more effective than a well-timed drool.
没什么能比流下口水更让人同情了
Regardless of what happens to Holden,
先不说霍顿这次的遭遇
I'm gonna find out who did this.
我一定要找出凶手
I'm surprised you ain't gonna try and talk me out of it.
我很惊讶你不打算劝我
I would never dissuade a man from doing honest work.
我从不劝阻做实在事的人
You make sure you lay off of Holden for the time being.
你要确保这段时间不再去打扰霍顿
Sure way to lose the P.R. battle --
落井下石这种事情
kick a man while he's down, as it were.
绝对会让我们失掉人心
That's what makes life so...
这正是生活的
interesting and confounding.
乐趣与困惑所在
What's that?
什么意思
Variables, sheriff.
变数啊 警长
Variables.
变数
Just seven days after his release from death row,
短短走出死囚牢7天
Paulie resident Daniel Holden was discovered severely beaten
波利居民丹尼尔·霍顿便在诺尔墓地中
here at the Paulie Knoll Cemetery.
被人暴打
You got wet.
你湿透了
Holden, as you may recall,
霍顿 也许大家还记得
was convicted of the 1994 It's raining.
被指控于1994年 外面下雨了
rape and murder of his girlfriend, Hanna Dean,
奸♥杀♥了他的女友 汉娜·迪恩
a conviction that was vacated just last week.
丹尼尔上周刚被判定无罪
You want some dinner?
想吃晚饭吗
I fixed you some.
我给你留了点
Now details are still... Sure.
具体细节还在进一步 好
It appears Holden may have been visiting Hanna Dean's grave
看来是霍顿在探望汉娜·迪恩的墓碑时
here at the cemetery when he was attacked.
被人袭击的
The sheriff's department confirms
警方已经表明
that they are interviewing witnesses
他们正在向目击者索取信息
but have not yet focused on any suspects.
但目前还未锁定任何嫌疑人
Their spokesperson says
警方发言人称
it isn't surprising in a case this early...
发生这种案件并不奇怪
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
Reporting from Paulie. Back to you, Laura.
劳拉在波利为您现场报道
Baby?
宝贝
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表