剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I, uh... I-I got distracted
我没注意
and got it caught in a door.
被门夹了
Oh, it's fine. It's fine.
没事 没事
Teddy, you okay?
小泰 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm good.
我很好
Teddy.
小泰
It's me you're talking to.
跟我可以说实话
We lost the baby.
孩子没了
Tawney miscarried.
托妮流产了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, sweetheart.
天哪 太遗憾了 亲爱的
The doctor said, uh, it's nature's way.
医生说 这很正常
You know?
知道吗
These things are pretty common.
这种事很常见
Happen more often than people think.
比大家想的还要常见
That's true.
确实如此
But, still, that's sad.
但还是挺可惜的
It is that.
确实
How's Tawney dealing with it?
托妮还好吗
It's hard to tell, really.
这个真的不好说
Of course.
当然了
Things must be so complicated for her right now.
现在她心情一定很复杂
Come here, honey.
过来 亲爱的
You have my full support, now, Sondra.
我完全支持你 桑德拉
I want you to know that.
我想让你知道这点
That means a lot, Senator.
这对我意义重大 议员
I wasn't sure Holden would go for banishment.
我还以为霍顿不会同意流放
You must've been very persuasive.
你说的话一定很有说服力
Well, he hasn't signed off on it yet.
他还没签字
Did you threaten to revoke his bond if he doesn't?
如果不签 你用撤销保释威胁他了吗
I did.
是的
Would you?
你真的会撤销吗
I would certainly consider it.
我当然会考虑这么做
I see.
明白了
And what judge will sign off on this plea deal?
哪位法官来签发他的认罪协议
Judge Kelter.
凯尔特法官
Should I worry?
我需要担心吗
Well, you should always worry, Sondra, generally speaking,
说实话 你得时刻注意 桑德拉
But especially with the honorable Marcus Kelter.
但尤其是这位马库斯·凯尔特法官
He'll need some hand-holding
这个案子在某些方面
on certain aspects of this case --
你得跟他说清楚...
Why you dropped the rape charge, for one.
首先 为什么撤掉强♥奸♥指控
No sperm, no witness.
没有精样 没有目击证人
He'll still want details -- specific details.
但他还是会要细节 具体细节
Meaning?
什么意思
Have Holden debrief.
盘问霍顿
Have him walk us through the night of the murder --
让他回想谋杀案发生的那一夜
His latest version.
让他重新说一遍
I know what a debrief is.
我知道盘问是什么
That way, when Kelter asks
这样凯尔特问起
why you didn't charge Holden with Hanna's rape,
你为什么不起诉霍顿强♥奸♥汉娜时
you can point to the transcript where it says,
你就可以把重点转移到那句
"I killed her -- I didn't rape her."
"我杀了她 我没强♥奸♥她"上了
If he says that.
那他也得这样说啊
It would just be better if he signs the confession.
他签掉协议就好了
He better say it.
他最好这么说
What's the point of his plea
如果他不愿意坦白
if he's not willing to confess?
那认罪有什么意义
Isn't that what this is all about?
我们不就是为了让他坦白一切吗
It's a little late in the game to add demands, Roland --
现在增加要求有点晚了 罗兰
Especially a debrief.
尤其是再盘问他
I want to hear it from the horse's mouth.
我想听他亲口承认
I don't want there to be any talk
我不想让别人说
that this was a-a plea deal to save face on our side.
这个认罪协议只是为了我们的面子
Do you?
你呢
Of course not.
当然不想
I-I just can't imagine
我只是觉得
that Mr. Stern would allow his client to go through that.
斯特恩先生不会允许自己的委托人经历那种事
Through what?
经历什么
The humiliation of having to answer for his actions once and for all?
最后一次承认自己杀了人的羞耻感吗
I can't imagine judge Kelter
我觉得凯尔特法官
signing off on a plea agreement without one.
在没有盘问的情况下不会签发协议
In fact, I can guarantee you he won't.
其实 我可以保证他不会签发
Get the debrief, Sondra,
一定要盘问他 桑德拉
or all your good work will likely be for naught.
否则你的一切努力都要打水漂了
George.
乔治
Hello! George!
你好 乔治
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
George?
乔治
Daniel, listen to me.
丹尼尔 听我说
Asking for the debrief affirms what we already knew --
要求重新盘问证实了我们以前的想法
They really have no idea what happened that night.
他们根本不知道那晚发生了什么事
Now they're asking you to fill in the blanks for them.
现在他们想让你帮他们捋清事情的经过
Is it all right if I just make something up?
我随便编点说说可以吗
If they want to build a case against you,
如果他们想立案起诉你
let them start from scratch.
那就让他们从头开始吧
Scratch? I confessed.
从头 我已经认罪了
I'll get it thrown out.
这个我会帮你搞定的
Will you really, Jon?
真的吗 乔恩
This wouldn't be like your first trial, Daniel,
这次跟第一次审判不一样 丹尼尔
if it came to that.
如果再次审判的话
You would have resources
你现在拥有
your family didn't have back then.
当时你们家人没有的资源
Justice row is all in.
司法部很重视这案子
Look, even if they did revoke your bond,
即使他们真的撤销你的保释
we would push for some sort of electronic monitoring.
我们也可以申请电子监控什么的
You wouldn't be in custody for more than a day or two.
你顶多也就被关个一两天
Then you could go home.
然后就可以回家了
So, who would be there?
那到场的会有谁
What?
什么到场
At the debrief.
审讯盘问的时候
The current prosecutor and the former.
现任检察官和前任检察官
Mr. Foulkes.
福克斯先生
Yes -- Mr. Foulkes.
对 福克斯先生
And probably the sheriff.
可能警长也会到场
Old friends.
都是老朋友了
Daniel, you shouldn't take the deal.
丹尼尔 你不该接受协议
You've said that already, Jon.
你已经说过了 乔恩
It was my duty to communicate their offer to you.
向你传达他们提出的条件是我的职责
But it is also my duty to tell you in the strongest terms
但是我非常明确地告诉你 如果再次上庭
that if we went to trial, I know we can win.
我知道我们能赢
I will take your counsel under advisement.
我会考虑你的提议
In the meantime, move ahead with the deal --
与此同时 好好处理认罪协议的事
debrief included.
包括重新审讯盘问
The sooner, the better.
早弄早好
Why are you doing this, Daniel?
你为什么这么做 丹尼尔
It's not complicated.
很简单
I just want it to be over, Jon.
我只想让这件事快点结束 乔恩
Don't you?
你不想吗
Not this way, no.
我不想这样结束
Can't always get what you want.
人不会总是如愿以偿
You seen George Melton lately, over in number 18?
你最近见过住18号♥的乔治·梅尔顿吗
Nope.
没有
I saw you have security cameras on the property.
我看到你们家门前有摄像头
Are those --
那些...
Real? Yeah, they real.
是真的吗 是真的
Work, too -- mostly.
而且大部分时间可以正常使用
You click up to the menu.
你点击菜单
That lets you look at the specific days.
就可以看到具体日期
And you can toggle up and down here.
然后可以快进快退
All right, I'll figure it out. Thanks.
好 我知道了 谢谢
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表