剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
A lot of conversations, I bet.
那你俩一定经常聊天了
He liked to keep the dialogue going.
他总是喜欢聊天
Oh, yeah. That was Kerwin, all right.
没错 科尔文就是爱说话
I can still hear him sometimes.
有时我好像还能听到他的声音
I heard that.
是啊
Oh, Kerwin carried on about you.
科尔文他总是提起你
"Daniel this and daniel that."
丹尼尔这丹尼尔那的
He could lift you up.
他总能让人不再消沉
Please. Thank you.
请 谢谢
Kerwin grew up so much in there.
科尔文在里面成熟了不少
Yes, he did.
确实
In that awful place.
在那么可怕的地方
He became a man.
他成长为一个男人
A decent man, too.
也是个好人
He was that.
他本来就是个好人
So, how are things for you now, Daniel?
你现在过的怎么样 丹尼尔
It's been a bit of an adjustment,
还需要适应
but, uh, things are looking up.
但是事情都在好转
Well, your mama must be beside herself.
你妈妈肯定高兴坏了吧
It was a big shock for her at first,
刚开始她还有点接受不了
but, uh, she's -- she's cautiously optimistic.
不过 她虽乐观但仍谨慎
Well, mamas got to hold some things back, 'cause y'all, you know...
妈妈总不能什么都表现出来 因为你们
Yes.
确实
Boys.
你们这些孩子啊
Worry your mother to death.
让妈妈们操碎了心
Kerwin wanted me to come and see you when I got out.
科尔文希望我出来后能来看看你们
Is that right?
是吗
He said, "Not if but when, Daniel."
他说 "一定要去哦 丹尼尔"
Had faith, did he? Oh, yes, ma'am.
他充满信心 不是吗 确实 夫人
A-and once he got something in his head --
一旦他要是决定了什么事
Oh, no, that's right.
确实 一点没错
He was that way even as a little old thing.
他小时候就这样
"First, you got to stop in at Mr. Gill's grocery store
他说 "你要先去吉尔先生的小店
and get yourself and orange soda."
给自己买♥♥一杯橙汁汽水"
Kerwin loved anything orange. Oh, yeah.
科尔文特喜欢橙子 确实
Now, the color, the taste, even the word.
不管是颜色 味道 包括名字
He used to call it "Ernge" when he was young.
他小时候还管橘子叫橘纸来着
Then he'd say, "You got to go across the street
然后他说 "然后你就去街对面
"to mama's house,
我妈妈家里
"and she's gonna squeeze the air right out of you, too."
她会紧紧抱住你让你喘不过气来"
"So get ready."
"你可准备好"
Oh, he wasn't lying there, Daniel.
这句可是真的 丹尼尔
Well, who hugs without squeezing?
谁拥抱不用力啊
Not you, mama.
反正你不是 妈妈
Oh, hush, Stefan.
别闹 斯蒂芬
You know.
你知道就好
And he'd say it so often and with such conviction
他经常会信心满满的说起此事
that, uh, sometimes I could actually see myself
有时候我都想象的到
walking here right to your door.
自己真的前来拜访的样子
And then you did, Daniel.
现在你真的来了 丹尼尔
Just like my baby said.
和我儿子说的一样
B-but most of the time,
但是大多时候
I never, ever
我从来
thought I'd really get out.
没想过我能出来
You know, I never knew
我确实没见过
anybody got off death row, you know, alive.
能从死囚区活着走出来的
No.
确实
Your mama must be so happy.
你妈妈肯定很开心吧
hugs you whenever she wants.
想抱你就能抱
Ah, come on, mama. Don't. Don't now. Just --
妈妈 别这样
I know. I just can't help thinking about my baby.
我知道 我就是忍♥不住会想我儿子
Mama, Daniel's not like Kerwin, okay?
妈妈 丹尼尔和科尔文不一样好吗
He didn't do nothing.
他什么也没干
No, I guess he didn't.
我想是的
I guess he didn't.
他是什么也没干
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I-I have a, um -- I have a bus to catch.
我 还得赶车回去
You heading home?
你要回家了吗
Thank you. Uh, yes.
谢谢 是的
Yes, heading home.
是的 回家
Oh, please. Don't -- don't rush off.
没事 不用急着回家
Mrs. Whitman?
惠特曼夫人
Yes, Daniel.
丹尼尔
Thank you for, um...
谢谢你
well, for Kerwin.
让我有科尔文这个朋友
He was a good person,
他是个好人
and he was my friend.
也是我的朋友
I miss him every day.
我每天都在想念他
Thanks for coming by, Daniel.
谢谢你过来 丹尼尔
I wasn't sure I should.
我好像不该来
Hey, good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Any more muffins left?
还有剩的玛芬蛋糕吗
Maybe there's some in the bread basket.
面包篮里可能还有
Oh, I got you.
找到啦
You see the way old Kent scarfed down lunch today?
瞧见肯特今天大吃大喝的样子吗
I don't think Joon spends so much time in the kitchen.
我看肯定是朱恩不怎么做饭
She makes me laugh.
我觉得她太好笑
He can be a little negative sometimes.
他有时候有点悲观
Really? In what way?
是吗 怎么说
Come here.
过来
Come on. Why don't you to take a bite.
过来 吃一口吧
II'm not hungry. Here. Take a bite.
我不饿 吃一口吧
I'm... Take a bite.
我 吃一口
You're such a good cook.
你做得真好吃
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm so damn lucky.
我简直太幸运了
Teddy, can we please --
小泰 我们能不能
Can we what?
能不能什么
Ted.
小泰
Oh, god.
天啊
Teddy.
小泰
Teddy!
小泰
My god, you -- you haven't touched me in weeks,
天啊 你都几周没碰我了
and now you got to be drunk to --
现在你只有醉了才愿意
I don't have to be drunk.
谁说醉了才碰你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Damn, Tawney. Will you ever be satisfied?
真是的 托妮 你要怎样才能满意
I didn't mean "Stop." I just...
我不是说不要 我只是
You just scare me a little bit. That's all.
你吓到我了 没别的
I scare you?
我吓到你了
No. No.
不 没有
I just... No, no.
我只是... 不 不
So a convicted killer
所以一位被判刑的杀人犯
doesn't scare you,
吓不到你
but your own husband does.
但你自己的丈夫会吓到你
Don't put words in my mouth.
别乱理解我的话
Put something else in your mouth.
你去操他吧
What is wrong with you?
你这是怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是怎么了
Hey, you're that guy, aren't you?
你就是那个人 对吧
The -- the guy that got off of death row.
你就是那个出狱的死刑犯吧
No, I'm not him.
我不是那个人
Yes, you are.
你就是
Look, I don't mean to bother you, Mister, uh --
我不想故意打扰你 霍...
It's Holden, right?
霍顿先生 对吧
Yeah, I'm sure of it.
对 我知道
Just wanted to say, we followed your case.
只是想跟你说 我们一直在关注你的案子
Real railroad job.
你绝对是含冤入狱的
We're just tickled you're out, man. That's all.
你出狱了我们很开心 仅此而已
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表