剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
That'd put me on my ass.
这玩意儿曾搞得我人仰马翻
That such a bad thing... out your head and on your ass?
搞得你人仰马翻吗 真是个坏东西啊
Can't believe this.
真是难以置信
32 years old.
我已经32岁了
Smoking weed in the Thrifty Town parking lot
在平价商店的停车场里抽大♥麻♥
where I actually friggin' work.
而且还是我打工的地方
How did this happen?
怎么会这样呢
There it is.
就是这样
Just follow the shiny metal things.
看看这些闪亮的金属物件就知道
After you, my lady.
女士优先
I've never bought tires before.
我以前从来没买♥♥过轮胎
They've always just... been there.
它们好像一直就在车上似的
The register used to be right here.
收银机以前是摆在这里的
Dad would keep one of those big-ass metal flashlights right here,
爸爸会在这儿放一个超大号♥的金属手电筒
just in case he'd need to take a swing at anyone.
万一有需要 他就抡起来揍某人
Check in with me next week. I should have that in for you.
下周和我确认下 到时候应该有你要的货
Thank you for shopping at Paulie Tire.
感谢您惠顾波林轮胎
I hope you come back again.
希望您再度光临
Bye.
再见
Amantha?
阿曼莎
What are... what are y'all up to today?
你们俩今天打算干什么啊
Hey, Teddy. Hope we're not bothering you.
你好 小泰 希望我们没有打扰你
Well, I can't imagine you're here for tires.
我只是无法想象你俩来这儿是为了买♥♥轮胎
Congratulations again about the baby.
再次恭喜你们有了宝宝
Seriously.
真心恭喜
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你
This is Alesha.
这是阿丽莎
And this is the tire store.
这里就是轮胎店
I'm the stepbrother.
我是她的继弟
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
We'll get out of your hair in just a second.
我们马上就不给你添乱了
I just wanted to show her around.
我只是想带她参观下
I haven't been here in so long.
我已经很久没来这儿了
It smells the same.
闻起来一切依旧
It's a good smell.
这种味道很好闻
I think about that a lot.
对此我想了很多
Always smells the dang same.
闻起来始终是一成不变
I told Alesha
我跟阿丽莎说
that we have the vending machine to beat all vending machines.
我们的自动售货机秒杀其它所有自动售货机
That's true.
这是事实
We have the chocolate and peanut butter Twix,
我们有巧克力和花生酱的特趣巧克力
So...
所以
She'd like the keys.
她想要钥匙
Oh. Yeah. All right.
可以 没问题
It's like Wonka's Factory,
这里就像查理的巧克力工厂
but with rims.
只是四周都是轮辋
Thank you, Teddy.
谢谢你 小泰
No problem.
小事一桩
Okay.
好了
What would you like? Number 4, please.
你想要哪个 4号♥ 谢谢
Here you go.
给你
Okay, okay. I would like that one, too.
好的 我还想要那个
Good afternoon, Mr. Stern.
下午好 斯特恩先生
Good afternoon.
下午好
I am on a panel in half an hour.
我半个小时后要出席一个陪审团
Need to do a little cramming.
需要突击做些准备
I'm sorry... I don't have much time to help you prep.
很抱歉 我没有多少时间帮您准备
I'm supposed to be on a plane in a couple of hours.
几个小时后 我就上飞机了
This is nothing official yet,
这虽不是正式的
but I asked you to meet me here today
但是我今天要求和你见面
Because I am now willing...
因为我现在愿意...
begrudgingly, but willing
虽然勉强 但是愿意
to discuss the possibility of a plea deal for Daniel Holden.
就丹尼尔·霍顿认罪协议的可能性进行讨论
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
Time served plus 10, 15 more probation.
已服刑期上加刑10年 15年以上缓刑
He's not doing more time.
他不会回到监狱里的
One way or another, he's going back inside, Jon.
无论如何 他都会回监狱里去的 乔恩
Only thing left to discuss is how long.
唯一需要讨论的就是刑期有多久
10 years is not a discussion.
10年可没有讨论的余地
How about life?
那终身呢
If you really wanted to go to trial, you wouldn't be offering
如果你真要法庭审理的话 你不会提供
I'm not scared to go back to trial.
我可一点儿都不怕发回重审
That DNA's out there now.
现在有DNA的证据
Gonna be hard to answer for that, multiple samples.
这个问题很难回答 多重抽样
And he confessed... on the record.
他已经认罪了 记录在案的
And it's gonna be hard to argue that it was coerced
而且根据录音带里的声音
above the sound of the tape rolling,
很难证明他是被迫认罪
The sound of him saying that he did it.
他承认是他干的
What if we get that confession thrown out?
如果我们翻供呢
If you think I see zero chance
如果你觉得我完全不可能
of getting another conviction at trial,
在庭审中让他被再次定罪
I'm here to dissuade you of that notion.
那我现在就告诉你那是不可能的
You and your client should be terrified
你和你的委托人
of stepping foot in a courtroom.
应该竭力避免上法庭
I'm throwing you a lifeline here.
我现在是在救你
Time plus 10.
有期徒刑10年以上
Now you say "Thank you," you go tell your client,
你该说声谢谢 然后去通知你的委托人
and you don't make this difficult.
别自找麻烦
I'll talk with my client.
我会和我的委托人商量的
You do that -- quickly and quietly.
最好如此 要快 不要声张
This isn't gonna be drawn out.
没那么多时间让你拖延
Sorry to make you miss a flight.
很抱歉让你错过了航♥班♥
His truck's here.
他的车在这儿
Hey, grab them beers.
把啤酒拿上
Damn.
倒霉
Boy's got a lot of nerve -- not being home
算他有种 我们大老远的来一趟
after we drove all this way just to have a beer with him.
就为了跟他喝个酒他居然不在
Should have called, I guess.
我想我们是该先打个电♥话♥的
I'm gonna go check the back.
我去看看后面
Back door is open!
后门开着呢
Come on in.
进来吧
Is he here?
他在吗
Doesn't look like it.
应该不在
S-should we --
那这样...
Wait out here in the sun? No.
难道在这大太阳下等着吗 才不
Screw that, buddy. Come on.
管他的呢 哥们儿 进来
Did you check in the back?
你看过里屋了吗
I didn't even think to.
我都没打算找他
Hey, George!
乔治
Courtesy of Melton pharmaceuticals!
梅尔顿制药的好货色
George won't mind!
乔治不会介意的
It's like old times!
一向如此
Um... What are you doing?
你怎么在这儿
Um... Drinking a beer, making spaghetti.
我在喝酒做意面
Did you miss your flight?
你错过航♥班♥了吗
Come kiss me.
给我个吻吧
What's going on?
到底怎么啦
Come here.
过来
What?
怎么了
Are you high?
你嗑药了吗
Maybe.
可能吧
Amantha Holden, you rule breaker.
阿曼莎·霍顿 你太不乖了
Mm. Just don't tell Daggett.
千万别告诉警长
Oh, I won't.
我不说
No, but, seriously -- what's up?
不过说真的 怎么了
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
You can't say you can't tell me.
你不能说不能告诉我
I shouldn't tell you.
我不该告诉你
Not yet.
现在还不行
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表