剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
You know how this works. This is your last chance.
你知道规矩 这是你最后的机会
I repeat... I have a headache,
我重复一遍 我头疼
and I do not wish to be disturbed at this time!
我此刻不想被打扰
Oh, thank you, Sirs. Can I have another?
谢谢警官们 可以再来一次吗
I'm still planning on redoing the kitchen, you know?
我还是打算把厨房♥重新装♥修♥下 你知道吗
Don't think this little setback's
你别以为凭这点小挫折
gonna get you out of helping me.
就能不帮我了
Uh, I'm gonna be in the waiting area.
我先去等候区待着
Just want to let you know I was here.
跟你说一声我来了
Come on in. ? Are you sure?
进来 你确定吗
I mean, aren't there rules about this kind of thing?
我是说 没有什么探视规定吗
You're exempt.
你是例外
Come by me. It'll be all right.
到我身边来 没问题的
Teddy's here to see you, buddy.
小泰来看你了 孩子
Isn't that nice?
是不是很好
How you holding up?
你还好吗
Oh, me? I'm good. I should be asking you.
我吗 我还好 应该是我问你
I've been in here... thinking about so much.
我一直在这里 想了很多
I bet.
我能想象
Including you.
也想到了你
Me? ?Mm.
我吗 对
When Ted senior and you came to the house the first time,
泰德和你第一次来家里的情形
before Ted and I got married, do you remember that day?
当时我和泰德还没结婚 你还记得吗
Yes, ma'am.
当然记得
You were in your Sunday suit.
你穿得很隆重
Didn't want to blow it for dad.
我不想给老爸搞砸了
I'd never seen such a little gentleman before.
我以前从来没见过年纪那么小的绅士
Oh, I was on my best behavior.
我那是以最佳形象示人
Amantha had on some thrift-store dress.
阿曼莎穿着她从二手店买♥♥的衣服
She was being all sullen
她就像个青春期的少年
and rolling her eyes like a teenager.
一副郁郁寡欢的样子
And it didn't bother you a bit.
但那丝毫没有给你带来困扰
You just took it in stride,
你泰然处之
talking about football and racecars.
聊着足球和赛车
Yeah, I used to get real chatty when I was nervous.
是啊 我以前一紧张就会话很多
I don't know.
我不知道
For a little while that day, I...
那天曾有那么一瞬间
I didn't think about ?all the bad things, you know?
我可以不去想所有烦心的事 你知道吗
I just... saw this glimpse...
我只是 看到了那隐约的
this possibility of the future.
美好未来的可能性
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
Teddy, I don't think I could bear it if he...
小泰 我真的无法承受 如果他...
It's okay.
没事的
Mom, you know if you need anything, I'm here.
妈妈 你知道无论如何我都会在你身边
You know that.
你知道的
I do know that.
我知道
You probably just needed a good cry.
你可能只是需要好好哭一场
I guess.
也许吧
Oh, my. ?I'm -- I'm gonna go freshen up.
天哪 我 我去洗把脸
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Oh, should we get a nurse?
我们该叫个护士吗
Oh, don't worry.
不用了
They'll come running if any of the buzzers go off.
如果警报器响的话 他们会马上跑过来的
Sit down.
坐下吧
I know he's glad you're here.
我知道你来他很高兴
You'll be all right.
不会有事的
What?
怎么了
You tell me, Teddy.
你说呢 小泰
Nothing.
没什么
Now, how exactly did we get here?
话说我们到底是怎么到这里的
I wished for you to see this place, and here we are.
我希望你能看看这个地方 然后我们就来了
Where'd all the leaves go, though?
不过树叶都到哪里去了
They froze they ass off.
都冻落了吧
Are those cows?
那是母牛吗
Yes. Bovine.
对 是牛
I guess there's a bull around, too, huh?
这附近应该还有头公牛吧
They're kind of necessary.
应该是必不可少的
Man, I mean, it's nice and everything --
伙计 这里很不错...
You know, country life --
乡村生活什么的...
But I grew up on them streets, D.
但我是在街头长大的 丹尼尔
I'm not exactly a pig in slop here.
我可不是很喜欢这里
There's this statue I wanted you to see.
这里有座雕像 我想让你看看
Statue? ?Yeah.
雕像吗 没错
Her head's gone.
她的头不见了
Oh, man. She a friend of yours?
天哪 她是你的朋友吗
I had grown fond of her, but she's lost her head.
我曾经很喜欢她 但她没了脑袋
This ain't real, is it?
这里不是真的吧
Well, the place itself is, but us being here...
这个地方是真的 但是我们在这里...
No. I'm actually in a hospital...
不是真的 其实我现在在一家医院里...
In a coma. ?A coma?
正昏迷着 昏迷吗
But I got out.
但我出去了
Wait. What you talking about?
等一下 你到底在说什么
I got out, Kerwin.
我出去了 科尔文
Out? You mean off the row.
出去 你的意思是出狱了吗
Off the row.
出狱了
You got out alive?
你活着出狱了吗
I did. ?
是的
Walked right out.
走着出去的
Oh! I told you, D! I told you!
我告诉过你的 丹尼尔 我告诉过你的
I told you! Whoo!
我告诉过你的
That made me so happy, boy! Made me so happy.
我真是太高兴了 兄弟 太高兴了
Oh, man.
天哪
Man, your sorry ass,
伙计 你这可怜的家伙
?showing no optimism -- none.
一点也不乐观 一点也不
For years, none, zero,
这么多年以来 一点也没有 完全没有
and here you are in the natural world, man.
但现在你在外面的世界中了 伙计
Kickin' it with these country-ass cows...
和这些乡村母牛一起闲逛...
Runnin' with the bull. That's it.
和公牛一起奔跑 就是这样
That's a beautiful thing, D.
真是件美好的事 丹尼尔
When you put it that way...
你这样一说确实挺美好...
Wait.
等一下
You say you in a coma?
你说你正在昏迷吗
I fought the mob, and the mob won.
我和一伙儿暴徒打架 他们赢了
Oh, man.
天哪
How long was you off the row before...?
你出狱多久发生...
Seven days.
七天
Oh, that ain't right, man.
这不对啊 伙计
One week of freedom, and now you're in a coma.
才自♥由♥一周你就昏迷不醒了
Oh, but it was the wildest week, Kerwin.
但这是最疯狂的一周 科尔文
I mean, every day felt like a lifetime.
我的意思是 每一天都像是一辈子
It was pretty overwhelming. I bet.
完全令人不知所措 想想也知道
I met this girl,
我见到了一个女孩
this -- this young woman.
一个 一个年轻的女人
So beautiful. Such light.
那么美丽夺目
That's wonderful, D.
那真是好极了 丹尼尔
It was, yes.
是的 的确
That's more the reason you got to get out this coma, bro.
那你就更要脱离昏迷状态了 老兄
You know, D,
你知道吗 丹尼尔
you might want to get some glue for this thing.
要不来点胶水粘粘这东西吧
Them nasty-ass cows
那些下流的母牛
get to rubbing they behinds against, and then...
要用她们的屁♥股♥摩擦... 然后...
Good point. ?
好主意
Ah, man. ?Buddy?
天哪 兄弟
What?
什么事
You're my best friend, Kerwin.
你是我最好的朋友 科尔文
My only friend, really.
我唯一的朋友 真的
You'll make more friends now, Danny.
你以后会交到更多朋友的 丹尼
And I don't want to let you down.
而且我不想让你失望
Let me down?
让我失望
I just -- I don't think I can do this.
我只是 我不知道我能不能做到
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表