剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Here?
来这儿
This afternoon. He wants to talk to Daniel.
今天下午 他想和丹尼尔谈谈
What's he want to talk with Daniel about?
他想和丹尼尔谈什么
Police work, I suppose. I don't know.
我想是警方例行公事 我不知道
But he was asking, not telling.
但他只是问 没有详说
I'm getting a doughnut.
我要吃个甜甜圈
We have to tell him.
我们必须告诉他
I know.
我知道
We don't want Daggett coming by without...
我们不希望达格特过来而不...
I know.
我明白
But it's good news.
但这是个好消息
Absolutely.
当然
I'll go.
我去吧
Hey, Daniel.
丹尼尔
Here's your fritter.
这是你的油炸饼
Something sweet in the morning.
真是清晨的甜蜜
It's everything, isn't it?
一切都如此甜美 不是吗
It's something.
有一些是
How you feeling? You doing okay?
你感觉如何 你还好吗
I had a headache setting in,
我一开始有些头疼
but I took one of the pain pills the doctors gave me.
但我吃了一片医生给我开的止痛药
That's good.
那很好
Mother...
妈妈
Yes, Daniel.
什么事 丹尼尔
I'd like to drive.
我想开车
Oh. Okay.
可以啊
Of course. Why wouldn't you?
当然可以 为什么不呢
You don't mean right now, do you?
你不会是想现在开车吧 是吗
Why... why not?
为什么现在不行呢
The thing is, honey,
是这样的 亲爱的
it might be best if we got you your license first.
我们最好先帮你拿到驾照
Don't want to test the long arm of the law now, do we?
我们现在不要以身试法 对吗
I don't think so.
还是不要吧
Daniel...
丹尼尔
It's mostly... buttons and... and knobs now.
现在都是些按钮和旋钮了
There's no...
没有...
Everything's rounder.
一切都变得更圆了
I never really thought about it before,
我以前从来没有想到过这些
but I think you're right.
但你是对的
More... more curves, less angles.
曲线多了 角度小了
Honey?
亲爱的
Plastic, polymers...
塑料 聚合物
Sheriff Daggett called just a minute ago.
达格特警长刚刚来过电♥话♥
He asked if it might be all right
他想一会儿过来
if he stopped by in a little while.
问方不方便
Daniel?
丹尼尔
That's fine, mother.
没问题 妈妈
He can come whenever.
他随时都可以来
I think I might...
我想我可能...
play in the car a while longer.
要在车里多玩会儿
Great.
没问题
Have fun.
玩得开心
What? You want to take these inside?
怎么了 你想把钥匙拿进去吗
No. Of course not.
不 当然不用
Don't be silly.
别傻了
Enjoy your fritter.
吃你的油炸饼吧
Thanks, mama.
谢谢 妈妈
Considering I have the brick-and-mortar space
鉴于我已经有了一家轮胎店
already available in the tire store,
作为实体店面空间
I just need the capital for the rim inventory itself.
我现在只需资金来采购轮辋
You don't have any ownership stake in Paulie Tire yourself.
你个人没有任何波林轮胎的所有权股份
Is that correct?
对吗
Not officially, Gretchen,
正式地说没有 格雷琴
but what I do have is knowledge of the emerging trends
但我所掌握的是关于轮胎和轮辋业务的
in the tire and rim business,
新兴趋势的知识
both from my 10 years on the ground, so to speak,
可以说 是基于我入行十年的经验
and because it's right there
和2008年至2012年的
in the T.I.A.'s annual figures from '08 to 2012.
T.I.A.年度数据的基础之上
After the economic crash in '08,
在08年经济危机后
you'll notice a big-time uptick
你会注意到轮辋行业中
in customers choosing rental or rent-to-own
客户选择租赁或先租后买♥♥的
options in rims...
需求有明显提升
29% nationally and even more than that in Georgia.
全国增长29% 而在乔治亚州增幅更大
And... and it's not limited to any, um...
而且 它不受限于任何
specific demographic, if you know what I'm saying.
特定人群 如果你明白我意思的话
It's interesting.
很有意思
It is interesting...
确实很有意思
Gretchen.
格雷琴
It's a sound plan, Ted,
这是一个不错的计划 泰德
But, unfortunately,
但遗憾的是
there's not any business assets listed here,
列表里没有任何营业资产
other than your truck, to qualify as collateral.
除了你的卡车有资格作为抵押物
I understand, and that's why what I --
我明白 这就是为什么我
Well, what about your father?
你父亲那边怎么样
Could he co-sign with you?
他能和你联名担♥保♥吗
Unfortunately, the tire store's not in his name.
很遗憾 轮胎店不在他名下
It's in my mom's.
在我妈妈名下
M-my stepmom's.
我继母名下
Well, what about her?
那她那边怎么样
Could your dad talk to her?
你♥爸♥爸能和她谈谈吗
Oh, yeah. Of course he could.
可以 他当然可以
Of course.
当然
Well, that sounds like the best option.
这好像是最好的选择了
What about my house?
我的房♥子怎么样
With the equity I already got in it,
凭我手上拿到的产权
it should be more than enough.
它应该绰绰有余
So, now you're saying
你是说
that you want to put up your house as collateral?
你想把你的房♥子抵押
I'm saying the business is a slam dunk, gretchen.
我是说这项生意稳赚不赔 格雷琴
So, yes, my house.
所以 是的 押上我的房♥子
Okay.
好吧
Let me take a look at the numbers here.
让我看一下这里的数据
I kind of want to do this on my own, you know?
我是那种靠自己力量做事的人 你懂吧
I see here that your wife is on the deed, as well.
我这里看到你妻子的名字也在房♥产证上
That's right.
是的
And...
那么...
Not a problem. She's all behind it.
没问题 她完全支持
Don't expect me to thank you for doing your job.
别指望我会感谢你 这是你该干的
I don't.
我没指望
You were the victim of a crime, Mr. Holden.
你是这起案件的受害人 霍顿先生
And that crime's been investigated,
这起案件已经开始调查
and that investigation's led to the arrest of a suspect.
最终一名疑犯被捕
Now...
现在...
Oh, sorry about the chair. It's...
真抱歉 那个椅子
Don't worry about the chair.
别担心这个椅子
That who you saw?
这是你看到的那个人吗
May I hold it?
我能拿过来看看吗
Of course.
当然可以
Bobby Dean.
鲍比·迪安
Yep.
是的
We know others were involved,
我们知道有其他人参与作案
but Mr. Dean's the one we identified for certain.
但是迪安先生是已经被指认无误的
I remember there being a lot of boots.
我记得当时有很多靴子
It's perfectly okay if that's all you remember.
如果你只记得这些也没问题
I saw his face, though.
不过 我看到他的脸了
Only for one or two seconds, but...
只是那么一两秒的工夫 但是...
...it wasn't him.
不是他
What's that now?
你说什么
It wasn't Bobby Dean.
不是鲍比·迪安干的
I saw his face.
我见过那人的长相
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表