剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我发给了你一个文档 你给我把它泄露出去
I've sent you a file. I need you to leak it for me.
泄露给军情六处
To mi-6.
看看他们多快会对卡珊德拉动手
Let's see how fast they turn on Cassandra.
英格兰 韦瑟斯菲尔德机场
我们时间不多了吧
We don't have much time, do we?
审查人员正从伦敦赶过来
The debrief officers are driving up from London.
他们将听取我们的行动总结报告
They'll take our after-action reports,
并会试图联络你在兰利的上级
try to contact your superiors at Langley...
他们会发现我们不是中情局特工
and discover we don't actually work for the CIA.
也许我能转移他们注意力 你们趁机逃跑
Maybe I can distract them while you slip away.
不 我认为我们可以一路杀出去
No, I think we can actually fight our way out of here.
需要我帮忙吗
You want my help?
嗯 表现得惊讶些
Yeah, act surprised.
别忘了拿你的茶
Don't forget your tea.
假装这不是指挥部打来的
Pretend this is not control.
装作我们在闲聊些琐事
Act as if we're chatting about something mundane,
比如谈天气
the weather for example.
这儿比莫斯科暖和不少
It's warmer here than in Moscow.
是啊
Yes, it is.
卡珊德拉是果戈理的间谍
Cassandra is a Gogol spy.
你确定马上要下雨吗
Are you sure it's gonna rain?
我可以给你看截获的情报
Look, I can show you the intercept...
我很期待
I look forward to it.
我说服那些看守给你们一些隐私
I convinced the goons to give you guys some privacy.
你是不是威胁要敲他们的脑袋
Uh-huh, you threaten to knock heads?
他们脑袋脆的像玻璃似的
More like knocking glasses.
对他们态度好点 - 放心 不真敲
Go easy on 'em. - I won't.
谢尔盖是爱我的 - 我知道
Sergei loved me. - I know.
但他的爱招致了你父亲的死
But that love got your father killed.
知道真♥相♥后 我无法再与他相处
Knowing that made it impossible to stay with him.
他曾派人寻找你
He sent men looking for you.
其中一人找到了我 阿里
One of them found me. Ari.
他说他是站在我这一边的
He said he was on my side,
说他对谢尔盖也没有好感
That he had no love for Sergei as well.
他甚至安插美国保镖来保护我
He even posted American guards to protect me,
这样谢尔盖就不会知道我在这
so Sergei would never know I was here.
你为什么到这儿来
Why did you come here?
因为所有人都把这里遗忘了
Because everybody had forgotten it.
除了我
Except me.
每当回想起我们一家其乐融融的时光
When I remember the three of us as a family,
我就会想到这里
I think about this place.
你那时还很小 我们也年轻
You were very young. Pfft...As were we.
那些年 尼古拉还不是个经济寡头
It was back when Nikolai wasn't an oligarch.
还是个纯粹的父亲
He was just a father.
你好[俄语]
Priviet.
我很好 我和亚历山德拉在一起
Yes, I'm fine. I'm here with Alexandra.
是的 我给她打电♥话♥的
Yes, I called her.
我总是低估你的足智多谋
I keep underestimating your resourcefulness.
你还总是向我撒谎
You also keep lying to me.
我只是想给你一个惊喜
Oh, I was planning it as a surprise.
我本打算在适当的时候告诉你
I was going to tell you at the appropriate time.
那会是何年何月
Uh-huh. And when was that?
当谢尔盖被除掉后
Once Semak was out of the picture.
不然他会通过你找到她
Otherwise you would have led him straight to her.
这正是我想当面谈的内容
This was what I was hoping to meet with you about.
当然还有另一件事
Well, that and one other matter...
我有项针对你的提案
I have a proposition for you.
斯图尔特
So, Stuart...
你怎么突然变安静了
You got quiet all of a sudden.
没啥可说的 不是吗
Well, there's not much to say, is there?
每个人心里的小秘密总让别人感到惊愕
It always amazes me what people keep to themselves,
你有同感吗
don't you think?
我是不是本该被杀害的
I was supposed to die, wasn't I?
我跟踪的那人根本不是送货人
That guy I was following, he was no courier...
斯图尔特 我不懂你在说什么
Stuart, I don't know what you're talking about.
你清楚得很呢 指挥部都知道了
You damn well know! So does control.
她是果戈理的间谍
She's Gogol.
任务的失败
Just because the mission failed
并不代表行动暴露了
doesn't mean it was compromised.
当你那时溜出屋后
When you slipped out of the house back there,
你把我们都出♥卖♥♥♥了吧
did you give us up?
你当时在和什么人交谈吗
Were you talking to someone?
抱歉 我们搞砸了
Excuse our mess.
见鬼 若不是中情局多管闲事
Hell, if it hadn't been for the CIA sticking their noses
搀和一脚 我们现在早死了
into our business, we'd all be dead...
而这会儿果戈理可能正给你颁奖章呢
And Gogol would probably be pinning you with a medal.
很好 你最好什么也别说
Good, keep your mouth shut.
我们会严刑逼供你的
Make us torture it out of you...
别逼我再开一枪
Don't make me shoot the other one.
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
不客气
Cheers.
军情六处会严守希思罗和盖特威克机场
Mi-6 will be all over Heathrow and Gatwick,
桑迪环形路口
我们不去那里
But not where we're headed.
他们离我们多远 - 已经看不到他们了
How far back are they? - I can't see them anymore.
别松开油门
Don't take your foot off the gas,
我们还没甩调他们
We haven't lost them yet.
我们得立刻去接马克斯
We need to get Max, now.
他在家吗 - 和保姆杰拉尔德在一起
Is he at home? - With Gerald, the sitter.
军情六处特工肯定会去那儿 我们得抓紧
Mi-6 will be heading there. We have to hurry.
军情六处的人在追杀我们
Mi-6 is on our tail now.
如果你想保证马克斯的安全
If you want to keep Max safe,
就该把他们往相反方向引
you lead them in the opposite direction.
不 他们会拿他做人♥质♥
No, they will use him as leverage.
她说的不错 - 我们得带走他
She's right. - We need to get him.
我去接他
I'll get him.
他们在追杀你而不是我
They're on the lookout for you, not me.
给你的保姆打电♥话♥ 让他带上马克斯
Call your sitter, tell him to take Max
去摄政公园散散步
for a walk in regent's park.
我不会让你的儿子没爹没娘的长大
I'm not gonna let your son grow up without his parents.
今天就把他带回来
I'm putting him in your arms, today.
我保证 车不要停
I promise. You gotta keep driving.
不需要我减速吗
You don't want me to slow down?
一点点就行
A little.
你要我把我名下所有的泽特洛夫股权
You want me to sign over all my shares in Zetrov
都转给你吗
over to you.
你必然会得到很好的补偿
You'll be well-compensated, of course.
我凭什么要照办
And why would I do that?
这样就能继续保证你母亲的平安
To assure your mother's continued safety.
你可以带着她远走高飞
You'll be free to go with her wherever vou like.
这可不是我说的
Don't take my word for it.
恭喜你 你赢了
Congratulations, you won.
何不把我们的通话改成免提
Why don't you put us on speaker?
我想你母亲也应该听听
I think your mother should hear this as well.
一旦你把你的股权转给阿里
When you transfer your shares to Ari,
我们会给你和卡特亚足够的钱
we will give you and Katya enough money
保证你们余生过得富足
to live well for the rest of your lives.
这不是我们当初说好的
That's not what this is about.
当然是 反正你也从没想要掌控泽特洛夫
Of course it is. You never wanted Zetrov anyway.
我把合同给你送来了
I'm sending you a contract.
接下电♥话♥ 杰拉尔德
You might wanna answer that, Gerald.
卡珊德拉
Cassandra?
当然 他在玩他的玩具喷气飞机
Yes, of course. He's playing with his jet.
她在这儿
She's right here.
好的 应该可以
Okay, I guess I can do that.
陀枪师奶
正是我 马克斯
我来带你去找妈妈
他就在那儿
There he is.
等会儿
你啥也没看见
马克斯安全了 可是又饿了
她把他带出来了
She got him out.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表