剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
但时间所剩无几
But there was no time.
看来他抽空回来取走它了
Looks like he made the time to come back for it.
玛斯被我软禁
For two years, Mars worked for me
为我工作了两年
under lock and key.
然后他就凭空消失了
And then he just disappeared into thin air.
你是说你不知道他去了哪里
You're telling me you have no idea where he went,
以及他怎么逃出去的 - 毫无头绪
how he got out? - No idea.
但是我可以告诉你
But I can tell you this.
下一名凶手试图谋杀参议员时
When the next shooter makes an attempt on the senator,
看起来会和这次一模一样
it'll look like a copycat...
又是一个精神失常的疯子
another lonely lunatic gone off the rails.
对了 我把落灰行动的资料
By the way, I saved the data
存储在黑盒里了
for Falling Ash on the black box.
如果她读了那些资料
Assuming she's read the file,
我觉得尼基塔会得出同样的结论
I imagine Nikita will come to the same conclusions.
你为什么觉得会有第二次袭击
What makes you think there'll be another attack?
因为第一次并未成功
If at first you don't succeed.
… 发表申明 谴责这种暴♥力♥行径
..made a statement condemning the act of violence.
我没有受伤
I am uninjured.
我绝不会让一个孤僻的
And I will not let the act
精神病人的行为
of a lone, troubled individual
扰乱我的工作
derail my duties.
玛斯博士 你派遣了其他人吗
Dr. Mars, have you dispatched another?
他们已经就位 等待被激活
They're in place, awaiting activation.
参议员
查尔斯·艾文参议员
查尔斯·艾文参议员
查尔斯·艾文参议员的官网
查尔斯·艾文参议员的官网
近期活动
参议员计划参加…
读书与团结理事会晚宴
读书与团结理事会
读书与团结理事会有你们的支持才得以成立
Read & Unite is possible because all of you,
万分感谢 祝大家今夜过得愉快
so thank you and enjoy your evening.
你这身打扮不错
You clean up nice.
头一次见你这么淑女
First time I've seen you look like a girl.
欧文 你得好好学学怎么夸奖人
Owen, we need to work on your compliment skills.
密切注意那些接听电♥话♥的人
Keep an eye out for people on cell phones.
我估计玛斯就是这样激活他的沉睡者的
I'm guessing that's how Mars activates his sleeper.
我找到他了
I think I got him.
戴黑色宽框眼镜 在通电♥话♥
Thick black glasses, on his cell.
朝参议员去了
Heading towards the senator.
先把暹罗斗鱼喂了
Feed the siamese fighting fish first.
然后
Then...
您有事吗
Do you mind? -
是 我听你说了
Yes, I heard you first...
一场虚惊
False alarm.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hi.
您贵姓 - 约翰逊 这是盖斯
What's your name? - Mr.Johnson and Guice
我把您二位安排到挨着参议员的餐桌
I put you guys next to the senator's table
这样你们有机会跟大人物推杯换盏哦
So you can rub elbows with the bigwigs.
太好了 - 谢谢
Wonderful. - Thank you.
你好 我是艾丽西娅
This is Alicia.
她穿紫色晚礼服 已经朝着参议员去了
Purple dress... she's headed toward the senator.
趴下
Stay down.
趴下别动
Down on the ground.
监控录像显示参议员被扑倒在地
Security camera shows the senator being knocked to the ground,
但这一举动有可能是为了保护参议员
But it's possible this may have been an attempt to save him.
随后 又一段监控录像显示一名持枪女性
Moments later, a second camera shows an armed woman
正企图向参议员射击
approaching the senator.
你们的黑盒是从哪来的
So where'd you get a black box?
得了吧 尼基塔 我又不傻
Come on, Nikita. I'm not stupid.
你们知道的一切关于第九计划和行动的线索
The things you know about P9 and the op,
这所有的情报
all those details...
我当时参与了行动 连我都对此知之甚少
I was on the ground. I don't know half that stuff.
撤离"组织"前 迈克尔带走了
Michael took Percy's master drive
珀西的主黑盒
when he left Division.
那么你们打开看了
So you peeked inside it?
您不是一直声称要"坚决销毁"吗
I thought you were "Miss destroy all boxes."
他说服了我对这个黑盒加以善用
He convinced me that this one we would use for good.
你跟迈克尔能获取这些危险的机密
So you and Michael can handle all the dangerous secrets,
而我却不能
but I can't.
我这样做不对吗 上一次我见你的时候
Am I wrong? The last time I saw you...
当时在伦敦我要上传黑盒数据
I was suffering from regimen withdrawal
是因为我机能强化素药瘾发作了
when I tried to upload the box in London.
我当时有些神志不清
I wasn't in a sound state of mind.
我现在好多了 尼基塔
I'm better now, Nikita.
你仍然需要接受治疗
You still need a cure.
对 等我完全好了
Yeah, and once I get it,
我会将珀西剩下的守护者逐一消灭
I'm gonna hunt down the rest of Percy's guardians,
然后我会销毁他们的黑盒
and I'm gonna destroy their black boxes.
最后我再干掉珀西
And then I'm gonna finish Percy.
你对我有信心吗
You think I can handle that, right?
我反正拦不住你
I won't stop you.
其实你就不想拦我
You mean you won't try.
怎么回事
What...
你们是谁 我怎么会在这儿
Who are you? What am I doing here?
我们不能让你被警♥察♥抓到
We had to get you away from the cops,
不过你在这儿是安全的
but you're safe here.
我的天
Oh, my god.
那是我吗
Is that me?
听着 我知道这很恐怖 也很荒谬
Look, I know this is scary. Nothing makes sense.
但你得相信我
But you have to trust me.
搜捕还在继续
The search continues.
现在在三州交界处
Everyone in the tri-state area with a badge and a gun
只要是个条子就在找这女的
is looking for this girl.
他们要追到这儿来 哥就惨了
They track her back here, and I'm toast.
我们是唯一能还她清白的人
We are the only ones who know she's innocent.
我们必须得帮她
We have to help her.
这里没有"我们" 明白吗
There is no we, okay?
只有"我"跟"你们"
There is me, and there is you.
现在 要么把她弄走 要么你带着
Now, get rid of her, or you and your super-friends crew
你的四♥人♥帮♥滚蛋
gots to go.
少冲着我吹胡子瞪眼的
Don't give me the goatee of intimidation, okay?
哥知道弟弟你是不会动我的
I know you won't hurt me.
我可不一定
No, but I might.
谁让你吃我的乐事的
Those are mine, man.
你个头小 易推倒
You're kind of small.
尸体化得也快
You'd dissolve quick.
你赢了
Whatever.
不过记住了
Just remember,
这事别指望我帮你 - 行
You're on your own with this one. - Okay.
我差点杀了他
I was gonna kill him.
平时家里发现蜘蛛
I mean, I-I don't even kill spiders
我都不敢动的
when I find them at home.
我相信你 艾丽西娅
I believe you, Alicia.
你是被人精神控制了
Someone did this to you.
他们强行训练你成为杀手
They trained you to kill without giving you a choice.
但那…
But that's...
怎么可能
How?
我什么都记不得了
I don't remember anything.
那还记得他吗
What about him?
这是沃瑞诊所的弗朗西斯大夫
That's Dr. Francis from the Vory Clinic.
我
I, uh...
我是去做戒毒治疗的
went to rehab there...
止痛片
Pain pills.
你现在戒掉了 这就好了
Well, you got clean. That's all that matters.
我每天都这么告诫自己
I tell myself the same thing every day.
我参加过匿名戒毒会 接受过常规疗法
I tried N.A., therapy.
一点不见效
Nothing worked.
后来 我从沃瑞诊所收到这封信
Then one day I got this letter from Vory.
他们说他们可以改变我大脑的反馈回路
They said they could change the feedback loops in your brain
这样我就不会产生嗑药需求
So you wouldn't crave a fix.
我觉得反正豁出去了
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表