剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
想当拿破仑你还得再长矮点
You're a little tall to be quoting Napoleon.
他曾被流放将近一年 算你说对了
His exile did last nearly a year and, uh, you're right.
我可没那么有耐心
I'm not that patient.
环顾一下四周吧 珀西
Well, take a look around, Percy.
你是没有路逃出去的
There is no way out of here.
这出路你是看不到的 但今天结束之前
No way that you can see, but you will,
我会让你大饱眼福
before this day is done.
而我最喜欢的部分就是
And my favorite part is,
你根本无力阻止这一切
there's nothing you can do to stop it.
不久之前 我从一份可靠情报获悉
Not long ago, I received reliable intel on a major threat
"组织"面临重大威胁 总部或将遭到袭击
against division, most likely an attack on this facility.
我有理由相信
I have reason to believe
这会在未来的24小时内发生
it will occur within the next 24 hours.
我现在宣布"组织"进入高度警戒模式
I am putting division on high alert.
现在任何人没有我的允许
As of now, nobody will be allowed in or out
不许私自进出
without my approval.
我想提醒你们 这个掩体当年
I want to remind you that this bunker
是建造用来抵御苏联的核武器攻击
was built to withstand a soviet nuclear strike.
所以我们能抵御向我们发起的任何攻击
We can handle anything that is thrown at us.
但这不代表着
That does not mean, however,
我们只会被动防御固守不出
that we will sit back and play defense.
我们要及早确认威胁
The sooner we identify the threat,
先敌发现 先敌打击
the sooner we eliminate it.
呼叫通信司令部的图吉森将军
Call General Turgeson at stratcom.
告诉他我需要调用一个监控卫星
Tell him I need a satellite re-tasked.
调往哪里 - 我们的正上方
Where to? - Directly above us.
我要掌握方圆五英里之内的所有情况
I want to see everything within a five mile radius.
在地面建立防线
Establish a perimeter above ground.
出现的每个人每辆车都要安检
Every person, every vehicle needs to be accounted for.
就算是农民的一头牛
Even if one of that farmer's holsteins
出现在我们的地盘里
wanders onto our land up there,
都必须要检查
I want it checked out.
行动吧
Get to it!
肖恩
Sean.
我们已经把防区又巡查了一遍
We just did another perimeter sweep.
没有任何问题了
Everything's clear.
我有话跟你说
I need to speak with you.
我知道你反对接管"组织"的提议
Look, I know you rejected the idea of taking over division.
妈妈 我现在没时间跟你谈这些
Mother, I don't have time for this now.
听我说完
Just hear me out!
把"组织"解散如何
What about dismantling it?
负责监视人员的重新分编
Oversee the re-assignment of personnel,
一个临时职位
a temporary post.
我不想要任何"组织"里的职位
I don't want any post at division.
不然很多人会就此丧命的
Then a lot of people are going to die.
他们正讨论将"组织'全面清除
They're talking about a clean sweep in there.
摧毁其地下总部
Complete liquidation of the facility,
歼灭全体人员
including all personnel.
那会是大规模屠♥杀♥
Mass murder.
该是意料之中的事
I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
我会尝试让他们改变主意的
I'm going to try and talk them down,
但以一敌三恐寡不敌众
but I'm already outnumbered three-to-one.
他们打算什么时候进行全面清除
When are they thinking of doing this?
很快 我已经提议暂缓计划了
Soon. I've called for a break,
但我不知道我能拖住他们多久
but I don't know how long I can hold them off.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我有了尼基塔的线索
I may have a lead on Nikita.
如何得到的
How?
用你在艾丽克丝身上装的追踪器吗
So the tracker you placed on Alex?
艾丽克丝与此事无关 但是线索可靠
Alex has nothing to do with this, but it's a solid lead.
肖恩 我现在需要你
I need you now, Sean.
好吧 我会去负责解散"组织"的
I'll do it. I'll dismantle division.
或许今天过后 那是我们唯一要做的了
Maybe after today, that's all we'll have left to do.
谢谢你
Thanks.
迈克尔什么时候到 - 快了
When's Michael getting here? - Soon.
你们俩怎么样了
How are you two doing?
我不清楚
I don't know.
不该我问
None of my business.
不是的
No.
我是说 我也不清楚
I mean, I don't know.
发展的很好 我们又一起合作了
Things were great. We were a team again.
然后我们在白俄♥罗♥斯♥闹了点摩擦 怎么了
Then we hit a snag in Belarus, and what?
白俄♥罗♥斯♥吗 你们何时去的白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Belarus? When were you in Belarus?
几个月之前 我们要营救第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Couple of months ago. We were getting the first lady out.
那个时候我们也在那里
We were there too, at the exact same time.
"我们"指谁 - 我和肖恩·皮尔斯
Who's we? - Me and Sean Pierce.
肖恩·皮尔斯
Sean Pierce?
我们要把独♥裁♥总统奥韦奇金干掉
Yeah, we were taking out the dictator Ovechkin.
什么 - 他自愿来的
What? - He had it coming.
我们伪造成保镖行刺的假象
We made it look like the bodyguard did it.
在迈克尔折断了那货的脖子之后
After Michael snapped that dude's neck.
那是迈克尔干的 - 对
That was Michael? - Mm-hmm.
他差点把我害死
He almost got me killed.
你在车里装的炸♥弹♥也差点把我俩害死
Well, your car bomb almost got Michael and I killed,
我们扯平了
So I think we're even.
够悬的 - 千钧一发
Close call. - Way too close.
真不想打断二位回忆跌宕波折的间谍生涯
Hate to interrupt you ladies reliving your spyjinks,
但是完成眼下的任务 我需要一点帮助
but I could use a little help on our current mission.
守护者们不打算单枪匹马行动
The guardians didn't just decide to do this on their own.
珀西一定有办法在幕后操控
Percy's got to be pulling the strings somehow.
他怎么可能
How?
他现在被关在井道底部的
He's in complete isolation
玻璃箱内被彻底隔离了
in a glass cube at the bottom of the silo.
他也不能和任何人说话吗
He doesn't talk to anybody?
只与我和阿曼达说话
Only me and Amanda.
这俩人有可能暗中勾结 你觉得呢
Any chance those two could be teaming up, you think?
不可能
There's no way.
他宁愿要求与我对话而不是和她
I mean, he would ask to speak to me instead of her.
他们就像是离婚的父母
They're like divorced parents,
而我就像夹在中间的孩子
And I'm the kid stuck in the middle.
他有没有让你
He's never had you, uh,
传口信或是捎东西给谁
relay any messages or pass anything to anyone?
没有 我绝不会那样做
No, I would never.
我偷渡去俄♥罗♥斯♥用的钱
Money I used to get to Russia.
等等 "组织"没提供资金支持吗
Wait, you weren't funded by division?
没 阿曼达一直敷衍我
No, Amanda kept dangling the carrot
我实在不想等她了
and I got sick of waiting.
珀西让我帮他转账 分了我一笔钱
Percy gave me a cut of a bank transfer.
一笔电子银行转账
An electronic bank transfer.
是我疏忽了
It was my fault.
巴德机场 特伦顿 新泽西州
兄弟 你俩跳伞是为的个啥
What's the occasion, fellas?
为个啥
The occasion?
来跳伞的人♥大♥多是为了庆祝生日
Well, most people book a jump for a birthday
结婚纪念日或是因为中年危机
or an anniversary or a midlife crisis.
我们只是想看看乡村风光
Eh, just want to see the countryside.
那你们将会看到一个
Well, you're going to see New Jersey
前所未见的新泽西
like you've never seen it before.
到处都一尘不染
Place will almost look clean.
对了 虽然你俩都有执照
Anyway, I know you guys are licensed,
但我还是得说一下安全事项
but I still got to give you the safety spiel.
防患于未然嘛
It's rare, but accidents do happen.
两人一组 在防御带往复巡逻
You'll be staggered around the perimeter in teams of two.
耳听六路 眼观八方
Keep your eyes and ears open.
我们打他们个措手不及
We'll hit them before they even know we're there.
我们正要登机
We're just about to board.
应该很快就能起飞
Should be taking off shortly.
祝一路顺风 回见
Safe travels. See you soon.
我给你提个建议
I have a proposition for you.
我们能减少伤亡 节约弹♥药♥
We could save lives and ammunition
只要你交代你的计划 而我能保证
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表