剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
205个
205.
我不明白 "组织"受政♥府♥管辖
I don't understand. Division's part of government.
海军陆战队为什么会来这里
Why would the marines be here?
我请他们来的
I asked for them.
他们来这里确保尼基塔
They're here to make sure that Nikita
和她那小撮叛乱分子无法逃出生天
and her little band of insurgents don't escape the perimeter.
要是我们先找到他们就没事了
It won't be an issue if we find them first.
我就快登顶了
I'm almost up top.
锅盖头来这干什么[美海军陆战队谐称]
What are the jarheads doing?
他们四人一队
They're in four-man units,
沿着外♥围♥防线站哨
taking positions along the perimeter.
他们在建立警戒线 接着就会突袭
They're making the cordon. It's usually followed by a raid.
他们分不清我们是敌是友
They don't know us from the real targets,
所以静观其变
so just sit tight.
现在也只能如此
That's the only way to sit right now.
你没事吧
You all right?
只有一个逃离方法
There's only one way for this to go.
下坡
Downhill.
这件事结束以后
After this whole thing's over...you know,
整个奇袭城♥堡♥ 拯救人类的事
this whole storm the castle, save humanity thing...
我们俩应该来一次像样的约会
I think you and me ought to go on a proper date.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
拜托 让我释怀吧 好吗
Hey, come on. Let me down easy, why don't you?
外面有几百名陆战队士兵
There's literally hundreds of marines out there,
你却在想这些东西
and you're thinking about that?
这能让我集中精力
Hey, you know, that... that helps me focus.
让我有所期待
It gives me, uh, something to look forward to, you know?
就好像一个目标
like a goal.
你真是不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
真有趣 这不是我第一次听到这话了
That's funny. It's not the first time I've heard that.
不过通常都是约会之后
Although usually, it's after the date.
我只是很开心你没事
I'm just glad you're okay.
瑞安 要是没有百来个
Oh, Ryan, we'd be so much better
海军陆战队士兵在等着我们就更好了
without a couple hundred marines waiting for us.
我试图让他们撤离
I tried to call them off,
但总统真心想要珀西的项上人头
but the president really wants Percy's head.
尤其是现在弩箭计划胎死腹中了
Especially now that Crossbow's down.
引发一场战争也于事无补
Well, starting a war won't help.
告诉总统我们已有计划
Tell the president we got a plan
拦截通信系统 给里面的人发送消息
to hijack the comm system and get a message to everybody inside.
如果他们知道了珀西的真面目 就会倒戈相向
If they find out the truth about Percy, they'll hand him over.
别挂 有电♥话♥来了
Hang on. Call coming in.
演讲真是勇敢无畏 总统先生
Bold speech, Mr. President.
意义深远
Historical.
你的卫星武器完蛋了
Your satellite weapon's dead.
你也快了
You won't be far behind.
所以我才没投你的票
See, that's why I didn't vote for you.
你不知道如何解决
You don't know how to solve the problem
面前的问题
that's right in front of you.
你和那些与我握过手的
You're just like every tin-pot dictator
平庸独♥裁♥者没两样
I've ever had to shake hands with.
你就是个盛气凌人的草包
You are a small man with a big chip on your shoulder,
一个普通暴徒
a common thug.
我是与众不同的
There's nothing common about me.
至于你说我的卫星武器完蛋了
And as far as my satellite weapon being dead,
它自始至终只是废铁罢了
it was never alive in the first place.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
权力 总统先生 真正的权力
Power, Mr. President. Real power.
能改变历史的权力
The kind that changes history.
阿兹特克 墨西哥古文明 最终被西班牙殖民军科尔特斯征服
他们跪地投降 不战而败
They fell to their knees and gave up without a fight.
为什么
Why?
因为他们相信他可以遮住太阳
Because they believed he could turn off the sun.
他所做的不过是查了一下历法
All he did was check the charts
推算到日食要到来了
and saw an eclipse was coming.
你的意思是压根就没有卫星吗
You're saying there was never any satellite?
当然有卫星 在天上呢
Oh, it's... it's up there.
还费了不少功夫才将它掌控在手
Took some trouble to get control of it too.
为了增加说服力 我甚至改变了它的轨道
I even re-tacked the trajectory just to seal the deal.
不过粒子束武器
But the particle beam...
本故事纯属虚构
that was always fiction.
精彩的科幻故事
Brilliant science fiction.
从来未能实现
They never got that to work.
那你是如何炸掉反应堆的
How did you blow the reactor?
很简单
Easy.
只要往反应堆里加一点钚
Put a little plutonium inside a demon core,
接下来你就坐等听爆♥炸♥声吧
and the next thing you know, ka-boom.
您想当然地将这场灾难
A cataclysmic reaction that you naturally took to be
归咎于外太空的一课卫星
a laser beam from outer space.
这一切都是个巨大的骗局
This whole thing's been a giant con.
而您 总统先生
You, Mr. President...
当我将太阳的光辉遮住时
In your loincloth, with a bone in your nose,
您的子民就会像阿兹特克人一样
trembling with fear and awe at my feet
畏畏怯怯地匍匐在我的脚下
as I turn off the sun.
我还将故伎重演
And I'm gonna do it again.
剩余的钚正掌握在
The remaining plutonium is in the hands
一位我最信任的特工手上
of my most trusted operative.
他受命制♥造♥另一场灾难
He has orders to cause another meltdown,
这一次将会发生在闹市区
this time in a major metropolitan area,
除非我命令他中止袭击
unless he's told to abort.
N.M.R
N.M.R
你想要什么
What do you want?
要你投降
To surrender.
我拯救这个国家的次数
I've saved this country more times than you
超过你和其他任何人
or anyone else will ever know.
我这样一名战士应当受到一点尊重
A warrior deserves a little respect,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
我将要从这里撤离 总统先生
I will walk out of here, Mr. President,
可以不挂英雄的名号♥
maybe not a hero,
不过要按我的要求
but on my own terms...
给予我豁免权和自愿的退休
immunity and the retirement of my choosing.
如果我的特工在三十分钟内
If my operative doesn't hear from me
没有得到我的消息
in the next 30 minutes,
他会按计划实施袭击
he will proceed as planned.
如果我拒绝投降呢
What if I say no?
不要拒绝
Don't say no.
他最信任的特工
His most trusted operative.
肯定是罗恩
It's gotta be Roan.
伯克霍夫 你有办法找到他吗
Birkhoff, do you have any idea how to find him?
暂时还没头绪
Off the top of my head, no.
罗恩可不会对着监控摄像头傻笑
Roan doesn't exactly smile for security cameras.
那能查到他的车吗
What about his vehicle?
他很可能使用了"组织"专用车
He's probably using a division car.
如果我能查到车辆使用记录
Could work, if I could get my hands
就能成功
on a vehicle manifest.
尼基塔 我们得找到罗恩
Nikita, we need to find Roan and get the plutonium
把钚夺走
out of the equation.
是的
I agree.
艾丽克丝和肖恩 你们去追踪罗恩
Alex and Sean, you go after Roan.
好的 - 那我们呢
Got it. - What about us?
我们去找珀西 把他解决掉
We go after Percy, take him out of the equation.
我就知道她会这么说
I knew she was gonna say that.
除非我们都傻到相信他真会退休
Unless we all think that he's gonna retire.
这不过是他的另一个把戏
Look, it's just another play.
说不定会有人在外面接应他
He's probably got somebody waiting on the outside.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
你别忘了这边的海军
Are you forgetting about the marines?
我会让海军放你们出去
I can get you past the marines.
伯克霍夫 你试着黑进车辆登记系统
Birkhoff, try and hack the vehicle manifest.
尼基塔和迈克尔 祝你们好运
Nikita and Michael, good luck.
A小队七号♥队员
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表