剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Alex and Michael both at the house?
我走的时候看到的
Saw them when I was leaving.
那尼基塔应该也在
Then Nikita's probably there.
我给艾丽克丝账户信息时
I knew giving Alex the account information
就料到会有这天了
was gonna come back to haunt me.
你打算怎么办
What do you wanna do?
打电♥话♥给维罗妮卡让她做个调整
Call Veronica and make an adjustment.
她说她很抱歉 轻描淡写得好像只是
She said she was sorry, but it's like she was apologizing
打碎了我的咖啡杯一样
for breaking my coffee mug or something.
让人赔上了全部家当
You know, you lose my entire life savings,
最起码得有点悔意吧
show a little bit of freakin' remorse.
谢谢
Thank you.
但这事儿没完 绝对没
It ain't over though. No, no, no, no, no.
好戏才刚开始
This is just the beginning.
当年我能单枪匹马搞到几千万
I've made millions of dollars before,
现在一样能重现辉煌
all on my own, and I can do it again.
这回她要是还想碰一个子儿
And if she thinks she's coming near a single penny
就死定了
after this, she's on crack.
我能拿走这把椅子吧
Uh, so it's okay if I take this chair, right?
没门儿
The chair stays.
老伙计
Well, old friend,
是时候再捞一笔啦
time to make a withdrawal.
找到罗恩的车了吗 - 还没
Any luck finding Roan's car? - Nothing yet.
要是某人在的话 进展会快很多
You know, this would go a lot faster if we had help.
伯克霍夫和我都需要时间冷静一下
Look, Birkhoff needs time to cool off, and honestly so do I.
你中枪的时候到底发生什么事了
So what happened at the house when you got shot?
不知道
I don't know.
我被困住了 他拿到枪了
I got trapped, and he grabbed a gun.
但没开枪
And then...nothing.
他有点不知所措
He went all deer-in-the-headlights on me.
我想他还不习惯开枪杀人
Yeah, I guess Birkhoff's not used to firing at people.
他唯一一次开枪还是因为
The only time he shot at someone was...
卡拉
Carla.
没错 - 该死
Yeah. - Damn it.
找到了
Got him!
这次是过桥时被拍到的
This time the troll was the one going over the bridge.
对 就是她
Yeah, that's her.
正在进行脸部识别
Running it through facial recognition now.
维罗尼卡·怀特 现金交易商
Veronica white. Currency dealer.
很好 我们知道人物了
All right, we got the who.
现在就开始找时间和地点吧
Now let's zero in on the when and the where.
这本来得花几小时
You know, this could have taken hours,
但其实没有 因为我先查了收费站的摄像头
but it didn't because I checked the toll booth cameras first.
我先排除了自助收费站
I eliminated the automated booths
而且罗恩开车像个小老太太
and then narrowed the time frame
所以又缩小了时间范围
knowing Roan drives like a little old lady.
这是为啥 因为姐是天才
Why? Because I am awesome!
怎么了
What?
伯克霍夫经常这么得瑟的
Birkhoff always gets to brag.
膜拜我暗影行者吧
Ah, bow down before Shadow Walker!
哥浴火重生
Rising from the ashes
即将再次成为百万富翁
and about to become a millionaire for the second time.
大家不要动
Need you to stay where you are!
别动
Do not move.
举起双手 把手举到我能看到的地方
Put 'em up. Put 'em up where I can see them.
就是他了 - 黑客小子
Let's go! - Come on, hacker boy.
你被捕了 站起来
You're under arrest. Get up.
站起来
Get up!
维罗尼卡的公♥司♥雇了辆卡车
Veronica's company hired a truck.
她今天下午要送一大批货
She's delivering a big shipment this afternoon.
不 她不会的
No, she's not.
我也这么觉得
That's what I'm talking about.
我们现在知道钱要送去"组织"
Now we know the money is going to division,
那我们就得在珀西增援之前
so we need to grab it en route
在半路劫下卡车
before Percy sends reinforcements.
至少有四条路可以堵截那部车
There's at least four different roads that we can take,
但无法确认他们会走哪条
but we can't possibly stake them all out.
那我们先跟着离开维罗尼卡公♥司♥的那辆卡车
Then we go after the truck leaving Veronica's building.
直到我们知道他们走的是哪条路
when we know which road they're taking...
然后再超到它前面
We can get ahead of it.
怎么了
What?
萨福克县警♥察♥局
Suffolk county police department
刚刚把伯克霍夫的头像传上了系统
just ran Birkhoff's prints through their system,
他们逮捕了他
after they arrested him.
在联调局的要求之下
They took him into custody an hour ago
他们于一小时前将他抓捕 - 在哪
at the request of the FBI. - Where?
他们现在把他关在里弗黑德
They're holding him in Riverhead
等待联调局将他带走
until the FBI can retrieve him.
他们是怎么抓到他的
How did they get to him?
他入侵了他过去盗过钱的一个旧网络
He accessed an old network he'd stolen money from before.
联调局肯定在很多年前就设下陷阱
The FBI must have laid a trap for him years ago.
不知怎么回事 他今天中招了
For some reason, he tripped it today.
真是踏破铁鞋无觅处
Well, his mistake is our lucky break.
派一队人 要确保
Send a team, I want to make sure
我们在联调局到那之前先抓到他
he's in our custody before the FBI gets there.
探员大概一小时后能到
The feds will be here in about an hour,
除非他们堵在了长岛高速上
unless they get stuck on the L.I.E.,
这样的话 你晚饭得在这儿吃了
and in which case we'll bring you some dinner or something.
这是怎么回事
Hey, so what's the deal?
你看着可不像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥什么的
You aren't like a terrorist or anything.
我可不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ - 抱歉
I'm not a terrorist. - Sorry.
我完全不知道这是怎么回事
I got no idea what's going on here.
我接到联调局来电
I get a call from the FBI.
他们说要我放下手头上所有事
They tell me I need to drop everything
赶去咖啡店抓一个傻瓜
and pick up some schmuck in a coffee shop.
他们没透露你的名字 或者抓你的目的
They don't tell me your name or what you're wanted for.
你的钱包里有四张不同的身份证
You got a wallet with four different I.D.'s
却没一个是真的 而你的指纹
that are not real, and your fingerprints
对不上任何档案
don't match any file anywhere.
我很好奇
Just call me curious.
不好意思 好奇副局长
Sorry, Deputy Curious.
那些精英探员拷问过我
I've been toured by the best of them.
而我却从没泄露过一个字
I never gave up anything.
所以你就别想着唱红脸
So don't think your little good cop/good cop routine
会让我开口 别白费力气了
is gonna get you jack, 'cause it isn't.
我们先讨论好对策
Let's talk about this.
我们收到警告 "组织"也会收到
We got an alert, so did division.
两边系统都是伯克霍夫设计的
Birkhoff designed both systems.
就是说珀西会得知他现在的位置 迈克尔
It means that Percy's gonna know where he is, Michael,
他会派人去抓他
and he'll go and grab him.
听着 我们离关押伯克霍夫的地方
Look, we're closer to where Birkhoff's being held
要比"组织"近
than division is, okay?
所以我们还有时间计划
So we have a moment to plan.
我们讨论一下 想个万全之计
Let's talk. Let's make a plan.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
伯克霍夫进入"组织"的时候
When Birkhoff entered division,
他们抹去了他从前的身份 对吧
they erased his old identity, right?
这是标准规程
Standard protocol.
就是说警♥察♥不知道
That means the cops have no idea
他们抓的是谁
who they have in custody.
他们只知道看着他 等待联调局到场
All they know is to hold him until the FBI gets there.
我们可以利用这点
We can use that.
虽然我很不想问
Hey, you guys, I hate to be the one to ask,
但珀西和伯克霍夫的钱怎么办
but what about Percy and Birkhoff's money?
这可能是我们唯一的机会 而且时间不多了
This might be our only chance, and we're running out of time.
我们现在好像没空顾及这事了
I don't know if we have time for that now.
艾丽克丝说得对 卡车是我们最后的机会
No, Alex is right. Truck's our last shot.
你们两个去劫车
You two go and stop it.
而你负责伯克霍夫
You going after Birkhoff?
我要带他回家
I'm bringing him home.
从维罗尼卡一离开这栋楼开始计时
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表