剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Then allow me to prove myself.
你想让傀儡做什么
What would you like the puppet to do?
从小事做起吧
Let's start small.
先做个公开声明
A public statement.
若是让我满意了 就将目标定得高些
If I'm satisfied, we can aim higher.
我定得很高 让他加入你的团队
I'm aiming higher... membership in your group.
再说吧
We'll see.
至于要让总统先生做什么
As far as the president goes,
我一直信奉爱德华·泰勒说过的一句话
I've always admired a certain quote by Edward Teller.
我没多少时间了
I only have a few moments.
他在准备发布会
He's about to address the nation.
有艾丽克丝和肖恩的消息吗
Any word from Alex and Sean?
他们没事 逃出来了
They're safe, they got out.
正好在爆♥炸♥的上风处
Stayed upwind from the blast.
应该很快就会回来
They should be back here soon.
总统准备怎么讲 - 能怎么讲
What is the president gonna say? - What can he say?
难道说"亲爱的民众们 咱们要完蛋了"
"My fellow americans, we're screwed"?
如果公开真♥相♥
If the truth of this comes out,
政♥府♥的公信力会迅速下跌
it could shatter people's faith in the government.
也许这正中珀西的下怀
Maybe that's what Percy wants.
不知道
I don't know.
国家陷入战乱 生意也不好做
Chaos is bad for business.
不论怎样 珀西只关注自己的利益
Deep down, Percy's all about his own self-interests.
瑞安 那他为什么迟迟不表明目的
Ryan, then why hasn't he revealed his endgame?
他又打来了
He called again.
珀西 他想要什么
Percy? What did he want?
一个很奇怪的要求
It was an odd request.
我先做个简短声明
I'm going to make some remarks,
之后再回答问题
then take a few questions.
在此之前 让我们为这场悲剧的遇难者
First off, our hearts and our prayers
致以深切的哀悼和崇高的敬意
go out to the victims of this terrible tragedy.
目前 虽然具体情况还有待详查
At this moment, though details are still coming in,
但迹象表明 这是一场意外事故
it appears to have been an accident.
不幸中的万幸 事故发生于一个研究型反应堆
We were fortunate that this occurred at a research reactor
遇难的只有现场工作人员
and loss of life was contained to the facility itself
放射性尘埃也降到最低
with minimal fallout.
在如此艰难的时刻 我想起了
At a trying time such as this, I am reminded
核专家爱德华·泰勒曾说过的一句话
of what nuclear scientist Edward Teller once said.
"学好千日不足 学坏一日有余
"Life improves slowly, and goes wrong fast,
只有大灾临头才会显而易见"
and only catastrophe is clearly visible."
主人的话不得不听啊
His master's voice.
好吧 珀西 你赢得我们的注意了
All right, Percy, you have our attention.
直接进入下一环节吧
Let's take this to the next level.
很高兴
Happily...
您能带我进入下一环节
provided you're taking me to the next level.
我感觉就跟背后有人
I feel like somebody just stuck their hand
操纵着我传达他的旨意
up my backside and made my lips move.
那句引用是什么意思
What the hell was that quote for?
恶作剧吗 让安全小队集♥合♥
Some kind of joke? Assemble my security team.
马上给我出对付这个混♥蛋♥的方案
I want options on how to deal with this bastard right now.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
你好 - 做的不错 总统先生
Hello? - Well done, mr. President.
很令人信服
Very convincing performance.
如愿以偿了吧 - 那只是个测试
You got what you wanted. - That was just a test.
下面才是任务
Here's the task.
今晚 不要按原计划签订条约
Tonight, instead of signing the treaty as planned,
你要发表声明 宣布阿富汗政♥府♥
you're going to announce the peace talks
与塔♥利♥班♥基♥地♥组♥织♥的和平对话已破裂
between the Afghan government and the Taliban have failed.
我们为这个条约付出了多年的努力
We've worked on that treaty for years.
如果现在反悔 那个地区将再次战火纷飞
If we pull out now, the entire region goes up in flames.
别怪我 我只是传声筒
Don't blame me. I'm just the messenger.
为谁传话 - 直说了吧
Messenger for whom? - Let's keep it simple.
从现在起 我是你们的总司令
For the time being, I am your commander-in-chief.
开什么玩笑 你在拿我总统的身份下注
That's ridiculous, I've staked my presidency on this.
那你愿意把千万人的性命也压上吗
Are you willing to stake millions of lives on it, too?
因为下一次袭击将会在
Because the next strike is going to take place
一处人口密度很高的地点
is a heavily populated area,
你休想掩饰过去
And you're not gonna be able to whitewash it.
破坏谈判
Scuttle the talks,
否则威胁到的可不止是你的总统宝座
or your presidency won't be the only thing melting down.
你有三小时考虑
You have three hours.
情况不比我们想象的好
It's as bad as we thought.
我觉得是更糟
I'd say it's worse.
珀西不仅仅握有
Not only does Percy have
史上最具杀伤性武器之一
one of the deadliest weapons ever created,
而且还以此要挟总统
He's using it to blackmail the president
做一些自毁政♥治♥前程的事
into committing political suicide.
总统应该还有些锦囊妙计吧
President's got to have something up his sleeve.
空军可以尽力发射导弹拦截
The air force could try to shoot a missile at it
或者海豹部队可进行地面袭击
or seals could do a ground assault.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
一旦珀西得知会有袭击
If Percy gets word of an attack,
他定会立刻触发核武器
he'll trigger the weapon immediately.
弩箭计划可在导弹击中目标之前
Crossbow could get another shot off
再发射一枚
before a missile hits it.
面对现实吧 珀西赢了
Let's face it. Percy won.
我们可能是下一个倒霉的
We're probably next.
不 不是我们 是他
No, we're not. He is.
尼基塔 我懂你 但我们能怎么办
Nikita, I get that, but what do we do?
我们夺去他的王牌
We take away his trump card...
他在"组织"内控制的那颗卫星
the satellite he controls from division.
你以为我没想到吗
You think I haven't thought of that?
但他们用的是传统技术
This is ancient tech.
都是依靠主板控制 而不是软件
It's all about the motherboards, not the software.
你没法侵入终端
You can't hack it.
我没说要侵入进去
I'm not talking about hacking it.
我是指 直接进入"组织"
I'm talking about going into division.
开哪门子玩笑 我们可进不了那鬼地方
Are you kidding? We can't go at that place.
为什么 - 那无异于送死
Why not? - Because it's suicide.
不去就能活下来吗
So is the alternative.
我从"组织"逃跑出来已五年
I've been running from division for five years,
跑啊 跑啊 跑啊
Running and running and running
眼看着珀西日益壮大
while Percy gets stronger.
我不想再跑了
I am not running anymore.
我也不想回去的 迈克尔
I don't want to go in there, Michael.
但没得选
I have to.
就这么决定了
This ends today.
尼基 你之前也丧失过理智
Nikki, you have flirted with the crazy before,
但这次是彻头彻尾的脑残
but this is flat-out starkers.
我又不是去敲门 然后说
I am not talking about knocking
"小兔子乖乖 把门开开" 天才
on the front door, genius.
我说的是精准的袭击
I'm talking about a surgical strike.
那我们从战术角度上说说吧
All right, let's approach this tactically.
我们到底在讨论什么
What exactly are we talking about here?
阴森恐怖的死亡之路
Horrible, gruesome death.
首先我们要摧毁弩箭计划的中控板
First, we would have to disable the crossbow control boards.
攻进组织
Break in,
面对一大群疯狂的杀手 冲出一条血路
fight our way through teeming hoards of psycho killers,
进入位于地下九层的服务器机房♥
and make our way down to the server room, which is on the ninth sub-level,
这无异于第十八层地狱
A.K.A. the basement of hell.
如果我们从废弃的发射井下去
If we take the abandoned silo all the way down,
就可以绕过主楼层
we pass the main levels.
想象一下
Think about it.
我们通过排气孔
We go in through the exhaust vent...
直接进入服务器机房♥
and straight to the server room.
排气舱盖早在尼基塔逃离时就已被移除
The hatch was removed when Nikita escaped division.
不 它还在
No, it wasn't removed.
是我亲手封上的
It was sealed by me.
用钢板焊上了它
We welded it shut with steel brackets.
我们可以把它炸了
We can blow through that.
好吧 可你们别忘了
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表