剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我妈妈是英 我被人收养
My mother was Anh. I was adopted...
我女儿死了
My daughter's dead.
几年前我找过她
I tried to find her a few years back.
但只找到了她的坟墓
All I found was her grave.
我的死是伪造的
My death was faked.
你我都知道该如何销声匿迹
We both know a little something about disappearing,
不是吗
don't we?
好吧
Well...
很高兴见到你
Great to meet you.
但我是个逃犯 而且想维持现状
But I'm a fugitive, and I wanna stay that way.
走吧 出去
Let's go. Out.
你干了什么
What did you do?
如果我告诉你
If I told you that,
你就会成为我"罪行"的从犯
you'd be an accessory to my so-called crimes.
我无所谓
Add it to my list.
你必须离开
You need to leave.
我远道而来 绝不能空手而归
I have come way too far to leave here empty-handed.
理查德 告诉我发生了什么事
Richard, just tell me what happened.
我当时在执行任务
I was doing my job.
1984年 我潜回老挝
'84, I slipped back into Laos.
我的联络人刚从河内回来
And my contact had just returned from Hanoi,
他发现那里有六个人在挖井
where he came across half a dozen men digging a well
而且有武装人员看守
under armed guard.
他说 "都是白人 衣服上有很多拉链"
"Caucasians," He said, "Wearing lots of zippers."
你们知道哪种衣服有很多拉链吗
You know what has lots of zippers?
知道 飞行服
Yeah, a flight suit.
被俘的飞行员 - 没错
Downed pilots. - Yeah.
虽然我对俘虏的情况和位置都有可靠情报
Though I had credible intel on POWs and a location...
那这事怎么没有公开
Why didn't this come out?
政♥治♥原因
Politics.
上头的人甚至不想调查
The higher-ups didn't even want to look into it.
怕引起外交事变
Afraid they'd start an incident.
可我却看不下去了
That didn't sit well with me.
于是我大闹一番
So I raised hell.
有其父必有其女
Like father, like daughter.
接下来 我就遭到指控
Next thing I knew, I was brought up on charges
说我在泰国走私毒品出境
of smuggling heroin out of Thailand.
但我逃了 趁他们还没…
But I ran before they could...
这群家伙是什么人
Who the hell are these guys?
是A小队 - 他们怎么找到我们的
It's an Alpha team. - How did they find us?
珀西给我们下了套
Percy must have set us up.
你们都干了什么好事
What the hell have you done?
他们要抓的不是你 而是我
They're not after you, they're after me.
我们成瓮中之鳖了 得赶紧出去
We're sitting ducks, and we gotta get out.
去哪里
Where?
跟我来
Follow me.
趴下
Get down!
又弄一堆枪 放哪儿好啊
More guns? Where are you gonna put that?
塞我枕头底下
Under my pillow.
这位是西摩·伯克霍夫 我们的…
This is Seymour Birkhoff, our...
房♥东
Landlord.
伯克霍夫 这位是理查德
Birkhoff, this is Richard.
是我父亲 叫起来怪怪的
My father. Sounds weird to say.
听起来更别扭
Sounds even weirder to hear.
感谢你的招待
Appreciate your hospitality.
我不会打扰你太久的
I'll be out of your hair before you know it.
没问题 下楼左拐有间空房♥
Sure. Spare bedroom's, uh, down there to the left.
你没必要马上走
You know, you don't have to leave right away.
你可以留下来
You can stay.
你没必要再跑路了
You shouldn't have to be on the run anymore.
我没得选
I don't really have a choice.
肯定有些文件
There must be some documents
能证实你的经历
that could corroborate your story,
有些证人能让你沉冤昭雪
some witness that can exonerate you.
肯定有的 我们会找到的
It's out there. We'll find it.
多谢 但这太危险了
I appreciate that, but, uh, it's way too risky.
我们是一家人 这是分内之事
We're a family. This is what you do.
咱们才认识多久
You've known me, what?
还不到一天
Less than one day.
而在这期间 我暴露了身份
And in that time, my cover's been blown,
我家被夷为平地
my home has been destroyed,
而我现在被两处政♥府♥部门
And now I'm being officially hunted
公开追捕
by two government agencies.
我并不是有意… - 我懂
I never intended... - I know.
但你说你要为我翻案时
But when you say you're gonna fix things,
你会发现我可能有点担心
you can see how I might be a little worried.
理查德… - 听着
Richard... - Look.
我只是并不确定
I'm just not so sure
我能给你你想要的东西
I can give you what you're looking for.
你怎么知道我想要什么
How do you know what I'm looking for?
你说得对 我不知道
You're right. I don't.
我再也不会相信你告诉我的事了
I'm never gonna believe anything you tell me again.
得了吧
Oh, please.
在整件事中 你又没有受到损失
You are hardly the victim in all this.
你在利用我
You were using me.
你至少可以告诉我原因吧
The least you could do is tell me why.
我真觉得阿曼达不会想让你知道的
I sincerely doubt Amanda would want you to know.
知道什么
Know what?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好吧
Very well.
我派你去完成一件
I sent you to complete a mission
始于七年前的任务
that began seven years ago.
别开枪
Hey. Don't shoot.
理查德
Richard?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
找些能让我安然入睡的东西
Getting me something to help put me to sleep.
也许我不该这样做 对吧
Maybe I shouldn't, huh?
因为你的房♥东脾气有点大
When your landlord's a little touchy.
我推荐你试试轻风拂面[酒名]
I recommend the Zephyr's Kiss
每瓶花了伯克霍夫一万两千美元
sets Birkhoff back 12 grand a bottle.
听着 我对我之前说过的话感到抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about what I said before.
有时我让愤怒冲昏了头
Sometimes I let my anger do the talking.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
你知道吗 很久以来我都在想着这一刻
You know, I've imagined this moment for so long...
我想问的事情有好多好多
All the things that I would ask.
我都不知道该从何说起
I don't even know where to begin.
你可能想了解你妈妈的事
You probably want to know about your mother.
她是位护士
She was a nurse.
你们是怎样认识的
How did you two meet?
我在执行一次任务时中弹
I got shot on a mission.
她负责照顾我
She patched me up,
然后我故意把病情装得很严重
and, uh, let's say I convalesced
以便和她有更多时间相处
a little longer than I needed to.
她去世时你在场吗
Were you there when she died?
没有 去产房♥太危险了
No. It was too dangerous to be there for the delivery.
你能想象吗 前一分钟 他们还告诉你
Can you imagine? One minute, they tell you
你有了个初生的漂亮女婴
you've got this brand new, beautiful baby girl,
而一周之后
And a week later...
我当初有机会时
I should've gotten her out
就应该让她远走高飞的
when I had the chance.
还好 我没有对你重蹈覆辙
Luckily, I didn't make the same mistake with you.
你为什么要抛弃我
Why did you give me up?
是因为我害死了她吗
Was it because I caused her death?
当然不是
Oh, god, no.
那事根本不怪你
No, I didn't blame you for that.
你知道这种生活有多危险
You know how dangerous this life is.
没地方养孩子
It's no place to raise a kid.
更别提我只能光靠自己
Especially by yourself.
我一有机会
I took you over to the States
就把你送给了政♥府♥机构
the first chance I got.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表