剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
但她快要逃出去了
But she's heading outside.
封锁所有出口
Lock the exits.
我们是"组织" 上车
We're division. Get in.
各位久等了
I know you all have been waiting.
我表示由衷的歉意
Uh, my apologies.
首先 我想要…
Um, I'd like to begin by, uh...
亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫呢
Where is Alexandra Udinov?
事实上 我们也不晓得
The truth is, we don't know.
从今早起 我们就找不到她了
Uh, we were not able to locate her this morning.
显然这个女孩孤身一人历经世事
Clearly, this was an individual who had been through a lot,
看来她不愿再承受更多的…
and, uh, it seems she decided not to subject herself anymore...
看 她来了
Look, there she is.
亚历山德拉…
Alexandra...
谢谢你 谢尔盖叔叔
Thank you, uncle Sergei,
感谢你的热情招待
Not only for your hospitality
更感谢你多年来不辞辛劳地付出
but for all of the years of hard work.
管理着泽特洛夫 视如己出
You've taken care of Zetrov as if it were your own.
但现在该我担起重任了
But it's time for me to step up.
我很希望 在我父母的支持下
I would've preferred to have done this
担起这份事业
with my father and mother by my side.
但谢尔盖叔叔提醒了我
But as uncle Sergei has reminded me,
我的家不复存在
I can't have my family back.
然而尼古拉·乌迪诺夫建立了泽特洛夫
But Nikolai Udinov founded Zetrov,
我在此宣布…
and I'm here to tell you...
泽特洛夫将再次由乌迪诺夫家族接管
an Udinov will run Zetrov once again.
请讲
Yes.
我以为她对公♥司♥没兴趣
I thought she didn't want the company.
她是没兴趣
She doesn't.
那她在搞什么鬼
So what the hell is she doing?
她是在宣战
She's declaring war.
没有 我还没跟她说上话
No, I haven't spoken with her yet.
这完全是她个人行为
She's doing this on her own.
这样一来
in which case,
形势比我们期望的还有利
this has worked out far better than we'd hoped.
我们得以进行最初的计划
Brings us back to our original plan.
如果艾丽克丝真要掌控公♥司♥
If Alex is truly serious about challenging Semak
来跟谢尔盖对着干
for control of the company,
我们现在要更为谨慎
We're going to have to be even more careful
别让她和尼基塔知道我俩的事
now that she and Nikita know about us.
是的 但我们现在一致对外
Yes, but now we're aligned against a common enemy,
联手对付谢尔盖
Semak.
不过我明白你的意思
Though I see your point.
尼基塔总是出乎你的意料
You never know what Nikita is going to do.
好啊
Hey.
好
Hey.
关于昨天的事…
Look, about yesterday, I, uh...
你那么做是为了你的朋友
You did what you had to do for your friend.
我还向你做了承诺
And I made you a promise.
但我不能曝光阿里和阿曼达的关系 卡拉
But, Carla, I can't expose Ari and Amanda's relationship.
时机还未到
Not yet.
我懂的 - 真的吗
I know. - You do?
我就说过 阿曼达总能另辟蹊径逃脱
I told you, Amanda always finds a way out.
她这次没有
She didn't.
你的小朋友进一步深入虎穴
With your girl pressing deeper into the lion's den,
她更需要阿里和阿曼达的保护
she's gonna need Ari and Amanda to protect her.
但我可以说服她退出
Only until I can talk her out of it.
她现在在气头上 所以不愿退让
She's angry right now, so she's not gonna want to back down.
我理解她的心情
I know how she feels.
你离开太久了
You've been away a long time.
你不了解"组织"变成了什么样
You don't know what division has become.
但我了解"组织"建立的初衷
I know what I set out to do,
我知道它可以回归正轨
and I know it can be that way again.
我也知道自己错了
I also know I was wrong.
我对阿曼达的怒火
I let my hatred for Amanda
使我丧失了理智
get the better of me.
你做得对 小野花
You were right, wildflower.
我从你身上学到了很多
I've got a lot to learn from you.
是我
It's me.
不得不说 很惊讶你打来电♥话♥
I have to say, I'm surprised you called.
我也没想到
Makes two of us.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
尼基塔不帮你吗
What about Nikita?
我直说了吧 珀西
Let me be clear about this, Percy.
我们重建"组织"
We're going to reboot the program
让它回归正轨
and put it on the right course.
培养正义使者 - 当然
We're making heroes, right? - Absolutely.
我们又将成为搭档 一如往日
We'll be partners again just like we used to be.
但这次你最好别再犯糊涂
But this time you're gonna know better
找像阿曼达那种人做亲信
than to listen to someone like Amanda
有什么样的朋友 就是什么样的人
Because we are defined by the company we keep...
就像阿曼达和阿里一样
like Amanda and Ari.
塔瑟洛夫吗
Tasarov?
他俩是一伙的
They're working together.
真不意外
Course.
但尼基塔不肯利用这条情报帮我们
But not that Nikita will use that information to help us.
她有更重要的事要顾忌
She says that other priorities are more important.
没有比"组织"更重要的了
Nothing is more important than division.
所以我来找你…
That's why I'm coming to you...
唯有你理解这一点
Because you're the only one who understands that.
必须要拯救"组织"
Division must be saved.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表