剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
《尼基塔》前情提要
Previously on Nikita...
暗焰行动
Operation Pale Fire.
"组织"和谢尔盖·斯迈克勾结
Division collaborated with Sergei Semak
暗♥杀♥尼古拉·乌迪诺夫及其全家
to kill Nikolai Udinov and his family.
我救了他女儿 亚历山德拉
I saved the daughter, Alexandra.
你的搭档吗
Your partner?
所以她才会和你联手扳倒"组织"
That's why she's working with you to take down Division.
她已经转移重心了 - 复仇
Her focus has shifted. - Revenge.
这就是我前进的方向
That's where I'm going.
抓到那个下令杀我父母的人
To get the man who ordered my parents' death,
而且要亲手杀了他
and I'm going to kill him.
妈妈
Mama?
那些守护者们正在会合
The guardians... they're gathering,
而珀西是幕后主使
And Percy is behind it.
我们不知道珀西那边是怎么回事
We don't know if there's anything happening with Percy,
但我们知道阿里手上有黑盒
but what we do know is that Ari has the box.
我去追踪守护者 你俩去追踪阿里
I'll go after the guardian. You go after Ari.
你跟他在一起就没问题
And you'll be fine with him.
不 迈克尔跟你一起
No, Michael goes with you.
你要一路追踪阿里·塔瑟洛夫
You're chasing Ari Tasarov
到果戈理的老巢吗
into the heart of Gogol territory?
你都不知道他要去哪儿
You don't even know where he's headed.
她知道 我在他车上装了追踪器
Yeah, she does. I put a tracker on his car.
我也不知道在那里要面对什么
I don't know what I'm going to find there,
但这是正义之举
but it's the right thing to do.
乌迪诺夫府邸
你好 阿里
Hello, Ari.
暗焰行动
Operation Pale Fire...
这是目标区域
This is the target zone.
这是目标人物
These are the tangos...
暗焰行动
熊爸爸 熊妈妈 熊宝宝
Papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear.
乌迪诺夫府邸
有关他们家布局
extensive intel to the layout of the home
以及已经就位的安全措施的全面情报
and all the security measures that are in place.
熊爸爸希望这一切看上去
Papa bear likes to maintain
一如往常以免惊动家人
a semblance of normalcy for his family,
所以其府邸外♥围♥的防御措施
so the estate grounds will be far more heavily guarded
远比住♥宅♥内部森严
than inside the house itself.
巡逻人员会被引向北面
Patrols will be shifted to the north,
所以你们要从南面穿过树林
so you will come up through the woods from the south,
顺车道上行 从前门进入
up the drive, and into the front door.
目前的报♥警♥码将包含在你们的简报中
Current alarm codes will be in your briefing packet.
温习材料 两小时内准备就绪
Review the material, be ready in two hours.
解散
Dismissed.
罗恩 你稍微一等
Roan, stay back a minute.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
你怎么活下来的
How?
怎么活下来的
How?
妈妈
Mama...
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
他们说 "母亲已击毙"
They said, "Mother down."
我亲耳听到的
不 是尼古拉
No. Nikolai...
尼古拉听到楼下有人
Nikolai...he heard men downstairs...
开枪
...shooting.
他留下我走了
He left me.
我记不清了
I can't remember.
我看到一把枪
I saw a gun.
我后来在医院醒来
I woke up in hospital.
你死了
You were dead.
所有人都死了
Everyone was dead.
我的宝贝女儿
没事了 妈妈
我活下来了 我们都活下来了
我就在你面前
你是怎么活下来的
How?
有人把我救走了
Someone took me.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
逮个正着
Bingo.
发现黑盒 他们正试图破解
迈克尔收
看来你在阿里·塔瑟洛夫车上
Looks like the tracker you put
安装的跟踪器派上用场了
on Ari Tasarov's car worked.
她已经找到了黑盒
She's found the black box.
我知道你们想弥补失去的那个黑盒
I know you guys want to replace the box you lost,
但我觉得她该放手了
but maybe she should just let it go.
我们不能那黑盒留在阿里手上
We can't let Ari keep that box.
如果他找到破解方法
If he finds a way to decrypt it,
他会利用里面的肮脏机密
I don't want to think about what he'd do
做出令人发指的事情
with those dirty secrets.
你应该和她一起去
You should be with her.
我一个人就能追踪到这个守护者
I could've tracked this guardian on my own.
他还要与另两个守护者碰头
He's going to meet up with the other guardians.
你想以一打三吗
You want to take on all three by yourself?
不行 尼基塔说得对
No. Nikita was right.
我们该夺取那个黑盒
We got to grab that box
然后再搞清楚那些守护者的企图
and then figure out what the guardians are up to...
珀西的企图
What Percy's up to.
你有何发现
What'd you find?
我把范围缩到了这六家酒店
I narrowed it down to these six hotels.
这些地方都很高档
Those are some nice places.
我还以为守护者都会藏身于简陋偏僻之地
I thought the guardians were more "bed of nails" and all.
在人流熙攘的大酒店更容易藏身
Easier to get lost in a crowd at a big hotel.
这些酒店规模合适 贴近公共交通
These are the right size, near public transportation,
有多个出口
with multiple points of egress.
好了 我们先锁定他的位置
Okay, so we zero him down,
跟踪他到接头地点
track him to the gathering,
然后搞清楚珀西是如何在幕后指挥的
and figure out how Percy's pulling the strings.
你怎么还在伦敦 - 什么意思
Why are you still in London? - Excuse me?
尼基塔说你要留在伦敦陪孩子
Nikita says you're staying in London to be with the kid.
你是打算常住下去 还是…
Is that gonna be a permanent thing or...?
等等 这种事她为什么要跟你说
Whoa. Why is she even talking to you about this?
她需要找个倾诉对象
She needs to talk to somebody.
她快承受不住了
It's getting harder for her.
也许她之所以没跟你谈
Maybe she can't talk to you
是因为她觉得已经失去你了
'cause she thinks she already lost you.
她没有 - 我知道
She hasn't. - I know.
所以我才要提醒你
That's why I'm warning you.
你得早做选择以免被人逼上绝路
You need to make a choice before someone makes it for you.
谁会把我逼上绝路
And who's gonna make that for me...
你吗
You?
我又没有孩子
I don't have a kid.
可你杀了她的未婚夫
You killed her fiance.
对 尼基塔说他是个很好的普通人
Yeah. Nikita said he was a nice, normal guy...
不该就这么死的
didn't deserve to die...
艾米莉也一样
Neither did Emily.
她是无辜的 你儿子也是
She was innocent, just like your son.
她因我而死 这就是普通人
She died because of me, because that's what happens
卷入我们的世界的下场
when normal people get sucked into our world,
他们会因此受伤害
they get hurt.
妈妈 这些年你就住在这里
Mama, have you been here all these years...
在这所房♥子里吗
in this house?
到底发生了什么
我要上楼去一会儿
I'm going upstairs for a few minutes.
等在这儿 别让其他人上来打扰我
Wait here, and make sure I'm not disturbed.
我得藏起来
I have to hide.
我不能被人发现我在这儿
No one can know that I'm here.
为什么
艾丽克丝
Alex...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我听到楼下有动静 发生什么了
I heard voices downstairs. What's happening?
生意上的事情罢了
I'm attending to some business.
你怎么这么紧张
Why are you so nervous?
只要我一听到楼下有太大的动静
Whenever I hear too many voices downstairs,
我就会想起那个人
it makes me think of the men who...
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表