剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
尼基 想念他没有错
Look, Nikki, you're allowed to miss him.
不过他会回来的
But he's coming back.
你们俩就像是…
You guys are...
你们命中注定在一起
You're meant to be.
就像是"雌雄大盗"里的邦妮与克莱德
You're like Bonnie and Clyde.
不过结局不会那么悲剧
Except without the last scene.
她行动了
She's on the move.
我们也出发吧
Shall we?
她必须有所行动
Of course she's gonna make a move.
尼基塔卷走了钱 他们必须会面商议对策
Nikita stole the money to force the meeting.
所以我派了先遣队去体育场
Which is why I sent an advance team to the stadium.
我安排"上峰"首脑在地下室会面
I've arranged for oversight to gather in the basement.
这样安排很不妥 太多出入口了
Yeah, that's no good. Too many exits and entrances.
我找了一个更安全的会面场所
I already found a better venue,
而且调走了先遣队
and I redirected the team.
怪了 我不记得这由你来负责
Funny, I don't recall asking you to run point on this.
不是由我负责
I'm not running point.
是由我全权负责
I'm running everything.
已经得到批准了
It's already been approved.
你妈♥批♥准的吧
By mother?
我不能让尼基塔有任何机会接近她
I'm not going to let Nikita anywhere near her.
难道我会吗 - 你连乔纳森·盖恩斯
And I will? - You couldn't keep her away
都没保护好 看他落得什么下场
from Jonathan Gaines, and look what happened to him.
我记得是你开枪打死他的
As I recall, you shot him.
而且我会听从"上峰"的指令
And I supposed I have to follow oversight's orders,
但别把我逼急了 肖恩
but don't put this on me, Sean.
你想保护你的妈妈
You want to protect your mama,
这是天性使然
it's a perfectly natural instinct.
尤其对你这个乳臭未干的小孩而言
Especially for the baby boy.
他们改变了会议地点
They changed the venue.
而且加强了守卫 为什么
And upped security. Why?
那个小白脸
Boy scout.
总是有备而来
Always prepared.
那是谁
Who?
我在盖恩斯公♥寓♥里与他照过面
Met him at Gaines' penthouse.
他不仅打乱了我的计划而且
He changed my plans then too.
我逼迫盖恩斯说出"上峰"成员的名字
I had Gaines talking, naming members of oversight.
然后呢
And?
这小白脸的就爆发了
Boy scout started blasting.
总是不能一帆风顺
Never as easy as it should be.
走吧
Go.
我想再要瓶酒
I want another bottle for the table.
你能帮我吗
Can you make that happen?
为了老板你 什么都行
For you, anything.
那哥们还想要瓶酒
快点
你对顾客摆出那种样子
The way you look at the clients,
他们可不是花钱来看你耍性子的
they don't pay you to know how you really feel.
我过去干活地方的男人与这里的不同
The men at my old jobs were different.
是吗
Really?
你过去在哪儿干
Where was that?
码头那边
By the docks.
他们把我们当人看
They appreciated us.
男人从不把坐♥台♥小姐当人看
Men never appreciate a woman they pay for.
我会试着记住你的忠告
I'll try to remember that.
我叫萨沙
Sasha.
我叫奥克萨娜
Oksana.
你英语说得很好 萨沙
Your English is very good, Sasha.
谁想得到你是从圣彼得堡来的
Who would ever know that you are from Petersburg?
我小时候看了很多美国电影
I watched a lot of American movies as child.
我已经打过三个电♥话♥了
Well, I've called three times already.
我知道这是咨♥询♥电♥话♥
I know that this is the hotline.
我得给你们打多少次电♥话♥
How many times do I have to call you people?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我已经给你们地址了
I already gave you the address.
我偷听到我丈夫…
Look, I overheard my husband...
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
抱歉 我去拿酒
I'm sorry, I bring bottle back.
不用了 他改主意了
No, he changed his mind.
如果你跳舞 他就再要两瓶
He buy two bottles if you dance.
我不会跳舞
I don't dance.
现在学也不晚
You do now.
这小白脸可不好对付
Got to hand it to the boy scout.
他们在顶层举♥行♥了个外国记者的午宴
They're having a foreign correspondents' luncheon up top.
到场的都是大人物
Place is full of bigwigs.
谁都有可能是"上峰"成员
Any one of them could be oversight.
后门也戒备森严
Rear entrance is just as secure.
我不可能带武器进去
There's no way for me to get a gun in there.
真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨
This just keeps getting better and better.
大堂安全
Lobby's clear.
先遣队 会议场所做好布防了吗
Advance team, have you secured the meeting site?
是的
Affirmative.
我们现在下去
We're on our way down.
你只说了顶层 地下层呢
You said up top. What's down below?
只是一个用三英尺厚混凝土筑成的
Oh, just an old cold war bunker
冷战时期的防空洞
with three feet of concrete all around it.
反正历史协会是这么记载的
At least that's according to the historical society.
邪恶轴心聚会的最佳场所
Nice little place for the evil council of evil to hang out.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me, excuse me.
这里还有一些花 但显然 已经晚了
The extra flowers are here, but they're late, of course.
我知道 我们正在弄呢
I know, we're on it.
其他与会人员到了吗
Have the other attendees started arriving?
二号♥首脑已经到了
Number two has arrived.
三号♥和四号♥还分别有一公里和两公里的路程
Three and four are a mile and two miles out respectively.
那不明的通信信道呢
What about flash traffic?
有没有疑似尼基塔通讯的可疑信♥号♥♥
Anything that could be Nikita's comm signal?
那里通讯量很大
There's a significant amount of chatter.
我派了三组人监控
I've got three teams monitoring.
暂时还没发现什么
So far, nothing.
快点 伙计们 开工
Hey come on, guys. Let's go.
得快点了
We got to move.
从那里走过去
Right through there.
有什么能效劳的吗
Can I help you?
伯克霍夫还可能把信♥号♥♥藏在哪里
Is there anywhere else Birkhoff could hide a signal?
好好想想
Think.
换你会怎么做
What would you do?
通过安检
He is clear.
请稍等
Hold right there.
通过安检
She is clear.
悄无声息到达掩体的最佳路径
All right, the best way into that bunker unnoticed
就是经过一个旧通风井
is through an old ventilation shaft.
穿过餐厅
Cross the dining room to a staircase
来到厨房♥后面的楼梯
that's in the rear of the kitchen.
前往下一处检查点
Proceed to your next checkpoint.
主锅炉房♥里
You'll find a ventilation shaft
有个通风井
in the main boiler room.
与酒店的空调系统相连
Connects up to the hotel's air conditioning system.
见鬼
Damn it.
但是挺深的
It's a long way down, though.
我们在地下200英尺
We're 200 feet underground.
酒店把这里当成垃圾场
The hotel uses the room as kind of a junk drawer,
但地方很隐蔽
But it's perfect.
你说了算
If you say so.
指挥部 一号♥已到达
Operations, number one is arriving.
收到 二号♥紧随你们身后
Copy that. Number two is right behind you.
很抱歉地方这么寒酸
I'm sorry about all this.
听着 我了解你的顾虑
Listen, I understand your concern.
黑盒尚流失在外
Having this black box out there
这对我们的工作是个很大的威胁
is a significant deterrent to our efforts.
如果任何一次行动被公诸于众
If any of our operations are exposed,
后果将不堪设想
it could be devastating.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表