剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
慢慢来
One thing at a time.
我交给你
I give you the evidence
梅瑞克上尉藏匿的证据
that Captain Merrick stashed,
你让上头
and you tell the authorities
取消对他的追捕
to call off the manhunt for him.
两颗卫星锁定 正在接近他的位置
Two satellites down. Closing in on his location.
或许你可以伪造他的死亡
Maybe you can officially fake his death.
这你是最在行的 - 彼此彼此
You're good at that. - You were as well.
顺便问一句 尼基塔在哪里
By the way, where's Nikita?
我不应该和你当家的谈谈吗
Shouldn't I be speaking to the person in charge?
我就是当家的
I'm in charge.
尼基塔现在不想见你
Nikita doesn't want to see you right now.
我找到他了
I got him.
迈克尔 调整计划
Michael, we need to adjust.
肮脏马提尼 - 什么
Dirty martini. - What?
我想喝
That's what I'll have.
不好意思 我没有想找朋友
Sorry, I'm not looking for company right now.
想独处 - 是的
Just privacy then? - Yup.
不 才不是呢
No, you're not.
你在找不认识的人
You're looking for anonymity.
有区别吗
What's the difference?
那就没必要一个人喝闷酒了吧
One doesn't require you to be alone.
酒保
Bartender.
给这位女士来杯肮脏马提尼
Dirty martini for the lady.
好吧 我要提醒你
Okay. I got to warn you,
我这些天过得很不顺心
the past couple of days have been pretty crappy for me.
为工作还是为家人
Work or family?
家人 我家里那档子纠缠不清的烂事
Family. Or at least my twisted version of it.
哪家没有本难念的经呀
Aren't all family stories twisted?
不
No.
绝对没法跟我比
Not like mine.
我小时候父母就被人害死了
My parents were murdered when I was a kid.
那以后我就四处辗转
Got passed around a lot after that.
看见过很多不堪入目的事
Saw a lot of bad stuff.
只是看不见未来
Just never saw the future.
敬我们纷乱不清的家庭
Well, here's to twisted families.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
不是吧 你不喝酒干嘛还…
Wait, if you don't drink, then why...
了解了 出去透透气吧
Okay. Let's get out of here.
他儿子到手了 他们已经在行动
We have the son. They're on the move.
跟到没
Trace?
马上追到了 继续跟他说话
Almost there. Keep him talking.
噢你们不是吧
Oh, no, you didn't.
这些笨蛋以为他们有多强
These noobs think they're so good.
说这些边缘政策真的没什么意义
You know this brinksmanship is truly pointless.
你跟"组织"的矛盾在于你跟珀西的恩怨
Your conflict with division is really a conflict with Percy,
现在他都不在其位了
and he's been removed.
你是想再让我回去重操旧业吗
Are you offering me my old job?
我也是想把他收集在黑盒里的罪证清理掉
I too want to clean up the dirt he saved on that box.
是啊 我知道你有多爱清理东西
Yeah, and I know exactly how you like to clean things up.
上车
Get in.
等等 - 放心 我们要的不是你
Wait. - Relax. It's not you we want.
这又是因为我爸爸 是吧
This is about my dad, isn't it?
你们想要抓到他 拿我来做诱饵 是不是
You're trying to catch him, and I'm your bait, right?
快点 - 等等…
Come on. - Wait, just...
家里犯罪的人是他 不是我
He's the criminal in the family, not me.
他教育我要有自尊 相信正义
He raised me to believe in honor, justice,
然后他把一个手无寸铁的人活活打死
and then beats an unarmed man to death?
然后把14岁的儿子撇给收养机构
Then leaves his 14-year-old son to the foster system?
听着 不管你们对他做什么
Listen, whatever you're gonna do to him,
都是他的报应
he deserves it.
过去的都叫它过去吧
Let's not focus on the past.
这可是全新的一天 我们可以重新开始
It's a new day here. We can make a fresh start.
追踪到了 追踪到了
We got him. We got him.
你们以为你们很牛 是不
You guys think you were badass, huh?
你们算个屁
You are nothing.
你们屁都不如 把你们绑在一起
You're air. It takes a whole squadron
也赶不上我
of you rejects to even get close to me,
你们死之前 我要让你们明白
and I want you to die knowing that.
忘了跟你说 伯克霍夫跟我们不是一伙的
By the way, Birkhoff is not working with us.
他们在曼哈顿 市中区
They're in Manhattan, midtown.
第2街与第3街中间的47街区
47th between 2nd and 3rd.
哪个小队最近
Who's closest?
抓捕小队最近
Technically our grab team is.
把他们的坐标传给皮尔斯先生
Give Mr. Pierce the coordinates.
让艾丽克丝把那儿子带回来
Tell Alex to return with the son.
收到
Copy that.
他们找到黑盒了 我们行动
They found the box. Let's move.
你把他带回去 - 好吧
Get him secure. - Yeah.
我想这次谈判结束了
I'm afraid this negotiation is over.
什么谈判
What negotiation?
这是怎么回事
What the hell?
我是来救你的
Let's get you out of here.
尼基塔
Nikita
放下你的枪
Drop your gun.
你要干什么 开枪打我吗
What are you gonna do, shoot me?
这我以前干过
I've done it before.
为了救我 对吧
To save my life, right?
那这次会是为什么
What's it gonna be for this time?
是你自己知道
Or do you even know?
还是阿曼达给你洗♥脑♥
Or does Amanda have you so turned around
让你失去了信仰
you don't know what to believe anymore?
我有我的信仰
I know what I believe.
我知道我想要什么
And I know what I want.
我是利用"组织"来得到它
And I'm using division to get it.
是他们在利用你
They are using you.
这是他们的本性
It's what they do.
你不能相信他们 - 我谁都不相信
You can't trust them. - I don't trust anybody!
停手吧
Stop.
我说了停手
I said stop.
记住这次
Remember this
我这么做是因为我还关心你 - 不要
I did this because I care. - No.
趁活着 赶快退出吧
Get out while you're still alive.
这就这样
This is it.
我们的链条上出现了第一个漏洞
This is the first break in the chain.
悲剧就是这样开始的
This is how it begins.
爱德华 - 这是我们的劫数
Edward. - And this is how we end.
爱德华 冷静
Edward, calm down.
她那有证据的 玛德琳
She has the evidence, Madeline.
梅瑞克的证据
Merrick's evidence.
那证据会证明是政♥府♥的军队
It'll show government troops
要对巴士拉劫案负责
being responsible for the Basra heist.
那会直接把"组织"牵连出来
Pulling on that string leads to division,
一旦"组织"暴露了
and, once division is exposed,
在座所有的人就都会被牵出来
Everyone at this table will be as well.
你说完没
Are you finished?
我想我可以
I think I can speak
代表在座的每一位
for everyone in this room
告诉你 我们也担心你所担心的问题
when I tell you that we share your concern.
但是 像你之前说的
However, as you pointed out earlier,
我们要同舟共济
we're all in this together.
要把问题解决
And that's how we will attack the problem.
就得同舟共济
Together.
承认他对八年前声名狼藉的
admitting to his culpability in the infamous Basra heist
巴士拉劫案负责
eight years ago.
我很惊讶联邦调查局接受了托尼的条件
I'm surprised the feds took Tony's deal.
我不感到惊讶
Oh, I'm not.
他们得到了他的证据
They get his evidence.
借此他们能装一把英雄
It makes 'em look like heroes.
帮助托尼·梅丽克越狱
The prison break that freed captain Tony Merrick
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表