剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
魁北克市
部长的女伴到了
一切安全
晚上好 你今晚真美
谢谢夸奖
一名政♥府♥官员
The daring and brutal slaying
遭到大胆凶残地刺杀
of a public official.
这座首府城市的居民
Residents are still reeling
魁北克市
现在 该市和世界许多城市一样
which joins the ranks of cities worldwide
沦为了政♥治♥谋杀的牺牲品
that have fallen victim to political murder
这次谋杀并非是基♥地♥组♥织♥
perpetrated not by al-qaeda,
或是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥所为 而是个人行径
not by any terrorist group, but by one man...
国际刑♥警♥组织仍毫无头绪
So elusive that interpol
只发表了一份简短声明
only offered this assessment:
"我们仍在追捕嫌犯
"We continue our pursuit,
并在调查任何可能的线索"
and we are investigating every possible lead."
有人已经提供线索
And there you have it.
我们总部刚刚收到
The notorious assassin known only as "Ramon"...
臭名昭著的杀手雷蒙的最新声明
whose latest claim of responsibility
他声称对这次事件负全部责任
just arrived at our headquarters.
在这段视频中 雷蒙声称他的行径是在
In this video, Ramon says he is protecting the common man
保护百姓免受资本主义的剥削压♥迫♥
from the ravages of capitalism.
他的恶行不只是与情妇共享豪华大餐
It is not just extravagant dinners with his mistresses...
此人向人♥民♥承诺了一个繁荣的未来
This man promised the people a future of prosperity.
但他出♥卖♥♥♥自己的官职
But he sold his office,
将所有合同卖♥♥给最高竞价者
all his contracts, to the highest bidder.
他不是人♥民♥公仆 而是人♥民♥公敌
He is not a public servant. He is a public enemy.
所以他得付出代价
That is why he had to pay.
这是WNB新闻网的妮莎·帕特尔在魁北克市
This is Nisha Patel reporting live from Quebec city,
带来的现场播报
for WNB news.
怎么回事
So what happened?
你收到警报了 - 警报
You got an alert? - An alert?
这又不是微博提醒 迈克尔
It's not a twitter feed, Michael,
这是暗码监听程序
it's shadowbot.
它扫描新闻 博客
It scours the news, the blogosphere,
所有网络信息
the atmosphere.
如果外面发生的事件
If something happens out there
与黑盒里的档案有联♥系♥
and it has a link to a file on the black box...
你就能收到警报
You get an alert.
我应该知道为什么他会被筛选出来
Think I know why it flagged him.
雷蒙曾在巴黎被"组织"擒获
Ramon was captured by Division in Paris.
应该是六年前的事
Six years ago, I want to say.
在去飞机场的路上 特工让他给跑了
The agent lost him on the way to the airport.
不是的 我抓到了他
Not true. I caught him.
把他交给了抓捕小队 他们搞砸了
Handed him to the grab team. They blew it.
他在他们眼皮底下溜走了
He slipped their net.
事实上 应该说是放虎归山
Actually, it was more like catch and release.
这是什么意思 - 根据黑盒记录
What does that mean? - According to the black box,
"组织"释放了他
Division released him.
让他为"组织"效力 帮他们杀人
Kept him on the payroll... he kills for them now.
什么
What?
雷蒙 不可能的 - 怎么不可能
Ramon? No way. - Way.
读完请节哀
read it and weep.
这些是在过去的六年里
These are all the sanctioned kills
他宣称负责的所有谋杀事件
he's claimed responsibility for in the last six years.
这些都是受命于"组织"的
All this for Division?
合情合理
It makes sense.
疯狂的无政♥府♥主义者担下所有责任
The crazy anarchist takes the blame.
没人会质疑 连媒体都不会质疑
No one asks questions. Not even cable news.
很高明
It's brilliant.
是珀西
It's Percy.
这是他的主意
Was his idea.
要不是我助纣为虐 他也无法办到
And he couldn't have done it without me.
你抓住的雷蒙
You caught Ramon?
我喜欢巴黎的春天
J'aime paris au printemps.
六年前 巴黎
不许动
Don't move.
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
那我就得动啊 - 照做
But then I would have to move. - Do it.
不许转身
Don't turn around.
惊艳啊
Wow. Stunning.
他们在兰利[中情局总部]喂了你什么
What are they feeding you at Langley?
我不是中情局的
I'm not CIA.
但你是美国人
But you are American.
你们对外输出民♥主♥
Your export's democracy, yes?
无论我们是否愿意接受
Whether we like it or not.
一名自♥由♥战士怎么会想阻止我
Why would a champion of freedom want to stop me?
因为你要谋杀一名美国人
You're about to kill an american.
那个石油大亨雇佣守卫
A man whose oil company hires guards
去抢劫谋杀村民
to rape and murder villagers.
这就是你现在要保护的人吗
Is that what you're here to defend?
闭嘴
Shut up.
妇孺惨遭蹂躏和屠♥杀♥
Women and children beaten and killed.
我让你闭嘴
I said, "Shut up!"
那么 我们要去哪里
So... Where are we going?
你们的秘密监狱吗
To one of your secret prisons?
我接到的命令是杀死你
My orders are to kill you.
那请你服从上级的命令
Well, then, please... follow your orders.
奴隶不都这样听话吗
That is what slaves do, isn't it?
自♥由♥不是别人施予的 是自己争取的
Freedom isn't given, it is taken.
你打算什么时候争取你自己的自♥由♥
When are you going to take yours?
我是尼基塔 搞定雷蒙了
This is Nikita. I have Ramon.
干得好 我派清除者过去
Good girl. I'll send a cleaner.
我活捉了他
I took him alive.
你没有服从命令
Those weren't your orders.
我想我们可以把他带回去
I thought we could bring him in,
拷问他 得到更多信息
ask him questions, learn more.
你一直在为"组织"的利益着想吧
You're always thinking about what's best for Division, aren't you?
你心地善良 尼基塔
You have a good heart, Nikita.
总有一天这会给你带来麻烦的
It's going to get you into trouble some day.
黑盒里有他当前方位的信息吗
Does the box have his current location?
没有 "组织"每隔几个月
No. They move him to a different Division facility
就会给他换一个部门
every few months.
但她也许知道他在哪
She might know where he is, though.
她说那段视频是网上出现的
She says the videos just show up at the network.
她在说谎
Not true.
根据黑盒记录 这段视频是她直接拿到的
According to the black box, she gets them direct.
那我们就从她着手
Then we start with her.
这次我们抓住他
This time we catch him.
绝不放虎归山
No release.
恭喜你魁北克的任务顺利完成
Congratulations on Quebec city...
令人叹为观止
Quite a spectacle.
这就是我 不朽的表演者
That is what I am... the eternal showman.
我相信 你对新上任的舞台监督很满意
I trust you're happy with the new stage manager.
我怀念珀西
I miss Percy.
可以说 我知道我俩是统一战线的
I knew where I stood with him, so to speak.
你是"组织"宝贵的资源 雷蒙
You're a valuable asset, Ramon.
我向你保证 我绝对不想改变这点
I assure you, I have no desire to change that.
我们保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
希望你痊愈了
On the mend, I hope.
最后一天戴了 跟我的装备都不配
Last day it ruins the outfit.
很好 我有个任务要给你
Good. I have an assignment for you.
如果你在忙雷蒙之类的事情的话
How've you had time to track down Nikita,
还怎么能有时间去追捕尼基塔
when you're busy handling assets like Ramon?
艾丽克丝
Mmm, Alex.
你说过"组织"会不同于往日
You said Division would be different.
我还说过
I also said
我们会接着解决其他的隐患
we would continue to eliminate threats.
让雷蒙背黑锅
Letting Ramon take the blame allows us
把对我们的不利影响降到最低
to do it with minimal blowback.
你们这些人杀个婴儿都能找到借口
You people could rationalize baby killing.
你怎么发现尼基塔的行踪的
Where'd you pick up on Nikita's trail?
还没发现
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表