剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Alpha team seven,
你们现在位于西边维修部走廊
I've got you in the west service corridor.
请前进到…
Please proceed to-
视频聊天请求
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
如果被珀西发现了 你会把我害死的
If Percy catches us, you're gonna get me killed.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
我很抱歉 桑娅
Listen, I'm sorry, Sonya.
我现在一筹莫展
I'm in a serious jam here.
我非常需要你的帮助
I really need your help.
你想啊
Look.
珀西是个大恶棍
Percy is a bad guy.
你是清楚的 是吧
You know that, right?
点头就行了
Just nod.
我得找到罗恩 这非常重要
I need to find Roan. It's important.
如果珀西再次发动袭击
Look, if Percy strikes again
会引起另一个反应堆爆♥炸♥
and another reactor melts down,
而外面的海军就会把你和你周围所有人
Those marines out there are gonna melt you down.
都围剿杀死
and everyone around you.
我在试图救你们的命 桑娅
I'm trying to save your life here, Sonya.
你现在只需要
Now, all you have to do
让我查看一下
is let me look at who checked out
今天的车辆使用记录
what vehicle today.
好吧
All right.
不许得寸进尺
But no more.
我真想吻你
I could kiss you.
地铁通勤停车场 马里兰州 贝塞斯达
伯克霍夫 我们到了
Birkhoff, we're here.
监控录像显示罗恩在三小时前
Security camera has Roan's SUV pulling in
将车子停在此处 而且没有离开
three hours ago, and it never sees it leave.
找到车了
Found it.
车里似乎没有人 靠近确认
Car looks empty. Approaching to confirm.
你还没答应我呢 - 答应什么
Hey. You never said yes. - To what?
约会啊
The date.
你又没约过我
You never asked me out on a date.
你还说我只是个目标
You said I was a goal.
是吗 我发誓我约过
Really? I could've sworn I asked you out.
伯克霍夫 我们发现一具尸体
Birkhoff, we got a body.
是什么人
I.D.?
找不到身份证件
Nothing.
那先拍张照发给我
All right, uh, snap a photo, send it over to me.
好
Yeah.
发送中
Sending.
阿尔法5队 接入控制板受损
Alpha team five, a panel's been breached
在负2楼的环境控制室里
Inside the environmental control room on sublevel two.
环境控制室未发现目标
E.C.R. is clear.
是被少量炸♥药♥炸开的
The panel was opened with a small charge.
炸♥药♥还在
It was left here.
为引开你们的调虎离山计
They were trying to draw the teams there.
为什么要这么做呢
Why would they do that?
不许动
Freeze!
相信我 我不会引爆这个的
Trust me. I'm not gonna move.
但你一旦开枪 就炸得这里七零八落
But if you shoot me, things might get messy.
是你一手把我们训练出来的
You trained us for this, sir.
我们完全能杀了你 然后扑向手榴弹
We're fully prepared to shoot you and jump on that grenade.
"有外敌入侵时
"In the event of a breach,
须优先保证组织的完整性
"The integrity of operations must be maintained.
若指令于此违背则重组施新策"
"If your actions threaten that, you regroup and form a new approach."
很明显我把你们调♥教♥得还不够好
Apparently, I didn't train you well enough.
估计因为你都忙着训练我了
You were probably busy training me.
珀西呢
Where's Percy?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
不知道 - 噢 你不知道
I don't know. - Oh, you don't know.
办公室吧
Office?
我在这儿帮你引开追兵
I can redirect security from here.
帮你扫清障碍
Clear you a path.
去吧
Go.
尼基塔
Nikita.
小心
Be careful.
你也是
Speak for yourself.
正赶往目的地 还有30分钟
En route to target. 30 minutes.
到那儿原地待命
Get in your position and wait for the signal.
尼基塔 你在哪儿
Nikita, where are you?
在灯管里 马上着地了
In the lighting tube. I'm about to land.
好 一切安全
All right, you're clear.
我终于发现我为什么讨厌这儿了
Finally realized what I hate about this place.
嗡嗡声
It's the hum.
你好啊 尼基塔
Hello, Nikita.
我们是不会放过你的
We're not letting you go.
迈克尔 我正在阿曼达的旧办公室
Michael, I'm in Amanda's old place.
等等 别出去
Wait, stop.
有个阿尔法小队就在外面
There's an alpha team right outside.
引开他们
Get rid of them.
不要
Don't.
大家听好了
All right, everyone, listen up.
你们大多都很了解我
Most of you people know me,
你们也知道敌人不是我
and you know I'm not the enemy.
他们也不是
Neither are they.
珀西对于他们来的原因怎么说的
What did Percy tell you they were here for?
来帮忙抓你们
To help catch you.
他们是来抓珀西的
They're here for Percy.
擦亮你们的眼睛
Open your eyes.
桑娅 她在负4楼
Sonya, she's on sublevel four.
阿尔法3队和6队
Alpha teams three and six,
负7楼有人目击尼基塔
There's been a reported sighting on sublevel seven.
迅速赶往该区
Move out.
尼基塔 他们撤走了
Nikita, you're clear.
已到他办公室外
Right outside his office.
撤掉门上的安保系统
Override the security on that door.
你没子弹了
You're empty.
我是想返回到地面上去跟政♥府♥投降
Going upstairs to surrender to the law.
这样都还不够吗
That not good enough for you?
对你这种人明显不够
It's not good enough for you.
你早谋划好出路
You have a way out of this.
我只是暂时没发现是什么出路
I just don't know what it is yet.
罗恩在哪儿
Where's roan?
用咱们的行话说
Ah, as we say in the trade,
就不告诉你 就不告诉你 就不告诉你
That's for me to know and you to find out.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
在哪儿 - 你不能杀我
Where? - You can't kill me.
心脏信♥号♥♥器
Heart trigger.
只要我一死 罗恩就会收到信♥号♥♥
The second I die, Roan gets a signal.
反应堆就开始熔毁
The meltdown begins.
那我就动刑逼你说出来
Then I'll torture it out of you.
我们有的是时间 - 不 没时间了
We got time. - No, you don't.
搜寻小组随时都会到
The search team will be here any minute.
要搞垮我这点时间可不够
It's gonna take longer than that to break me.
那就争取多些时间好了
Then we'll buy some time.
你得用内部通讯器
You're gonna get on that intercom,
让他们撤退
And you're gonna call off the boys,
否则我就割掉你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Or I take off your boys.
他们不会信的
They won't believe me.
会的 因为你得告诉他们
Sure they will, because you're gonna tell them
你之前从未袒露过的事情
something they've never heard before.
真♥相♥
The truth.
我是珀西
This is Percy.
你们肯定都想知道
I'm sure you're all very curious to know
今天到底发生了什么事
what's been going on today.
我创立"组织" 并不只为了保护国家
I started this organization not just to protect the country,
还为了拯救年轻人
but to save young lives,
给他们指明新方向
give them a new direction.
我想在沿途过程中
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表