剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
继续向正西前进
Continue due west.
追踪器并未移♥动♥ 你距它不到30米
You're within 30 meters of the tracker. It hasn't moved.
在混凝土隔离带的另一边
On the other side of the concrete barrier.
发现目标立刻汇报
Advise when you have eyes on him.
是保罗
It's Paul.
已确认
We have confirmation.
带他撤离 通知医疗室做好准备
Go for extract. Alert medical.
我们这就带你走 兄弟
We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
长官 我追踪到当地警方正在接近
Ma'am, I'm tracking local police on approach.
有匿名报♥警♥电♥话♥说在那里发现尸体
They're responding to an anonymous 911 call
所以他们才出警的
reporting a body at that location.
有狙击手
Sniper!
撤退 返回基地
Pull back. Return to base.
保罗怎么办 - 留下尸体
What about Paul? - Leave the body.
他们无法确认身份
They can't I.D. him.
那是三天内被♥干♥掉的第四名特工了
That's our fourth agent down in three days.
是尼基塔 她开始反击了
It's Nikita. She's stepping up her fight,
要直接除掉我们
taking us out directly.
不是尼基塔
It's not Nikita.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
先确保梅森的队伍安全返回
Just make sure Mason's team makes it back here.
派一队人员去接应
Send a support unit to meet them.
我们会找出杀我们特工的幕后黑手的
We'll find who's behind these deaths.
与此同时 我们将继续我们的行动
In the meantime, we will not let it deter us from our course.
给我一份泽特洛夫的最新行动情况
Send me a status update on our Zetrov Operation.
那是什么意思
What the hell was that?
她一点都不在乎我们被当做目标吗
She doesn't care that we're being targeted?
阿曼达现在要处理的事情太多了
Amanda's dealing with a lot right now.
是吗
Really?
我最近见她处理的事 可只有
'Cause the only thing I see her dealing with lately
她珍贵的亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
is her precious Alexandra Udinov.
莫斯科
我不在乎阿曼达想要什么
I don't care what Amanda wants.
任她和阿里以为
Let her and Ari think that
我准备好接管泽特洛夫了吧
I'm ready to take over Zetrov.
那是不可能发生的
That's never gonna happen.
我只想让母亲回到我身边
All I want to do is get my mother back.
彼此彼此 艾丽克丝 但只要你在那儿
I want that too, Alex, but, as long as you're there,
我就不能对阿曼达和阿里有所行动
I can't make a move against Amanda or Ari.
但我真的很想采取行动
And I really, really want to.
再给我两天就够了
Two more days. That's all I need.
我保证 - 你要做什么
I promise. - For what?
我又要回家了
I'm going home again.
这次是和媒体一起
This time, with the media.
只要有镜头在附近
As long as there's a camera nearby,
斯迈克就不会冒险杀我
Semak won't risk an attack.
你怎么知道你母亲会和你一起走
How do you know that your mother will leave with you?
我不知道
I don't.
但我得试着说服她 不是吗
But I have to try to convince her, right?
对
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, you do.
再等两天
Two more days.
她和你一样固执己见
She's as stubborn as you are.
她更犟
Worse.
我只希望你能着眼全局
I just wish that you could see the big picture.
卡拉…
Carla...
要是阿曼达利用艾丽克丝
What happens if Amanda uses Alex
扳倒斯迈克
to overthrow Semak
然后夺取公♥司♥控制权怎么办
and gains control of the company?
艾丽克丝不想要公♥司♥
Aex doesn't want the company.
我相信
I believe you.
正因如此 阿曼达才一定会背叛她
That's why Amanda is gonna betray her.
如此一来 阿里就能篡权夺位
Work it so Ari can take the throne,
而她会得到数以亿计俄币
at which point she gets billions of Russian dollars
而且没人能阻止她
and no one to stop her.
这是不会发生的
It's never gonna happen.
她已经在行动了
It's happening now.
听着
Look,
有时候 你得顾全大局
sometimes you have to put
将正义置于个人感情之上
what's right ahead of your personal feelings for the greater good.
我的个人感情总是正义的
My personal feelings are right.
首先 你得保护好你爱的人
First, you protect the people you love.
然后考虑大局的事情
Then, you talk about the greater good.
我之前说错了
I guess I was wrong.
你比她更冥顽不灵
You're definitely more stubborn.
尼基塔
Nikita.
伯克霍夫有所发现
Birkhoff found something.
我们得和你谈谈
We need to talk to you.
是敏感信息
And it's sensitive information.
迈克尔 卡拉站是我们的人了
Michael, Carla's on our side.
没事
It's okay.
你知道吗 没事的
You know what, that's okay.
我正好需要呼吸点新鲜空气
I actually want to get more air. So...
怎么了
What's up?
这周咱们的"黑暗世界"
There be some serious rumblings
可不算太平
in the shadow world this week.
三起有关联的谋杀案
Three related homicides,
都发生在三州交界地区
all in the tri-state area.
受害者都是在家被劫持
In each case, the victim was grabbed at home,
尸体被抛在随机的地点
bodies dumped in random locations.
你找到连环杀手了
You found a serial killer?
偏爱对付某一秘密行动组织成员的杀手
With a taste for victims who work for a certain black ops group.
阿曼达在进一步实施她的计划
Amanda is stepping up her plans.
你现在就得把"组织"从她手上夺过来
You've got to take division away from her now.
尼基塔那边情况如何
What's the situation with Nikita?
她就是不懂顾全大局 很令人沮丧
She just doesn't get it. It's really frustrating.
对此我有一个解决方案
Well, I've got a solve for that.
把你的位置告诉我
Give me your location.
我派罗恩和帕特里克去会会她
I'll send Roan and Patrick over to pay her a visit.
不行 我说过你不准碰她
No, I told you she's off-limits.
关于阿曼达 你采取了什么行动
Now what are you doing about Amanda?
怎么 莫非我现在听命于你
What? Am I answering to you now?
我们就作壁上观
Look, let's just sit tight,
静待事情发展
let this hand play itself out.
阿曼达对艾丽克丝的执着
Amanda's obsession with Alex is gonna help us
会帮我们夺回"组织"
get division back.
相信我
Trust me.
找到新一个被害者
Found a new one.
是保罗
That's Paul.
有人公然向"组织"宣战
Someone's declared open season on division,
他们在随机杀害"组织"特工吗
And they're killing agents at random?
趁没死还是叛变出逃的好
It's a good day to be rogue.
不对 我认为他们是有目标的
No, I don't think that it's random.
还记得几年前珀西曾对果戈理疑神疑鬼吗
Remember a few years back when Percy got all paranoid about Gogol?
是啊 他怀疑斯迈克在组建私人军队
Yeah, he thought Semak was building a private army.
说得不错
Good call on that.
我记得 他组建了支针对果戈理的特遣队
I remember. He set up a Gogol task force.
是的 他还任命我来挑选特工
Right. Well, he assigned me to pick the agents.
就是那些特工
These agents.
所以你认为果戈理是幕后黑手吗
So you think Gogol's behind this?
果戈理的老大可是阿曼达男友啊
I mean, Doesn't Amanda's boyfriend run that joint?
是 但他俩那档子事不还没曝光嘛
Yeah, but their relationship is on the D.L.,
也许是斯迈克亲自下令的
So maybe the orders come straight from Semak.
阿里还得装模作样的执行命令 不是吗
Ari still has to pretend to carry them out, right?
我不清楚 但是根据被杀者名单
I don't know, but, based on this list,
我基本确定他们下一个目标是谁了
I'm pretty sure I know who the next target is.
他们自认倒霉吧
Sucks to be them.
不 他们今天不会死
No. Not today.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你不会又要去拯救敌人吧
Not again with the rescuing and the saving of the enemy.
说不定又能结交一个盟友呢
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表