剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
小声点
Shh! Keep it down!
什么
What?
你给我动作轻点
Keep it down!
一切都是谎言吗
Was it all a lie?
我父亲在哪里
Where's my father?
我是你唯一的亲人了
I'm the only family you've got.
住手
Stop!
还有话要问他
We need to get him talking.
还是没回复吗
Still no word?
我们在对讲上听到搏斗的声音
We've heard struggle over the comms.
他可能已经暴露身份了
We have to assume he's compromised.
就算被抓也无妨 这又不是次援救任务
Even if he is a hostage, this is not a rescue mission.
冲进房♥子 夺回黑盒
Storm the house, retrieve the black box.
其他人 格杀勿论
Kill everything else.
谁派你来的
Who are you working for?
你以为呢 肯定是"组织"
Who do you think? Division.
来找黑盒
Looking for the black box.
伯克霍夫 要不是你跟他打斗
Hey, Birkhoff. If you didn't fight him off...
你救了我们一命
You saved our asses.
别谢我 谢艾丽克丝
Don't thank me. Thank Alex.
是她提醒我们小心的
She's the one who warned us off.
你打算如何 趁睡觉时杀了我们
What was the plan? Kill us in our sleep?
他们给你多少时间
How much time did they give you?
不如我重新割开
How about I reopen that wound
我妈妈曾给你缝合好的伤口
my mother stitched?
我可以跟你一样残忍♥
I can be just as cruel as you are.
"组织"派我来的 心理战探员
I'm division. Psy-ops.
我常年都派驻在马尼拉
I've been stationed in Manila for years.
你是搞心理战的 我就知道 我就知道
You're a pro. I knew it, I knew it.
7年前我就在准备此次任务
I trained for this mission seven years ago.
他们决定重启这次任务
Nobody was more surprised than me
没人能比我更惊讶
when they reactivated it.
我只比你早3小时到沃纳特巷
I got to Walnut Lane three hours before you did.
那你假扮那个人是
And the guy you were pretending to be?
中情局探员
CIA agent.
走私海♥洛♥因♥死在黑牢了
Died in a black prison for smuggling heroin.
我对你生父一无所知
I don't know the first thing about your father.
他是在浪费我们的时间
He's wasting our time.
若他是"组织"的 肯定有追踪器
If he's division, he has a tracker.
他们离这有多近
How close are they?
你最好的选择就是用我
Your best bet is ransom me
和黑盒换取活路
and give them the black box in exchange for your lives.
我才不需要你的建议
I don't need your advice.
依阿曼达的风格
I know the way Amanda works,
为了抓我她很轻易就放弃你了
she would easily trade your life for mine.
防弹衣 - 好
Kevlar. - Good.
行动如下
Okay, here's the plan.
我们需要空中支援 - 没门儿
We're gonna need air support! - No way.
那等于是同归于尽 可能导致
That's some kamikaze crazy. It could...
我们都死掉
Kill us all?
我知道 你的平板电脑呢
I know. Where's your tablet?
远得很 - 好运
Far. - Good luck.
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael?
我们得赶紧逃命了
We're getting off this damn beach!
你想见我 - 我们抓到她了没
You wanted to see me? - Did we get her?
她逃了 看来她猜到了
She escaped. She must have figured it out.
你知道撒了谎还想不被人看出可不容易
You should know how hard it is to lie and get away with it.
我当然知道
Oh, I know.
你马上也会尝到个中滋味
And I think that's something you're about to find out.
再次
Again.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
早警告过你不要背叛我 艾丽克丝
I warned you not to betray me, Alex.
两次了
Twice.
但每次我都知道你一定会
And each time, I knew you would.
我知道是你给尼基塔报的信
I know you warned Nikita.
一旦被阿曼达发现
Do you have any idea how furious Amanda will be
你知道会有什么后果吗
If she finds out that
你毁了她的绝好机会
You've ruined her golden opportunity?
我打包票你们的合作立马终止
I guarantee your partnership will be terminated.
咱俩 你猜她信谁
It's my word against yours.
你能斗过她的测谎仪吗
Can you pass her lie detector test?
我能
I can.
艾丽克丝 你逃不掉了
I own you, Alex.
从现在起
From now on,
你得听命于我
you will get me what I want when I want it.
不许有任何质疑
No questions asked.
否则你就等着被质疑吧
Or there will be questions asked.
去死
Go to hell.
你知道怎么找我
You know where to find me.
我们在塔图因会合
We'll rendezvous on Tatooine.
或者我建立的下个秘密基地
Or wherever the hell I set up the next rebel base.
你俩知道怎么联♥系♥我
You know how to contact me.
我早该清醒了
I should've known better.
我居然蠢到相信他还活着
Should've known better than to believe my father was alive.
我们险些因此丧命
It almost got us killed.
我太想要一个家了
I just wanted a home so badly,
以致失去我们本已拥有的那个
I lost us the one we had.
现在我们无家可归
Now we're nowhere.
你知道当时我也同意你的看法
Hey, you know I was right there with you.
硬要怪谁的话
If anyone should have seen things clearly,
应该是我
It was me.
我也希望你找到生父
I wanted this for you too.
他可能还活着
Your real father might be out there.
若你想继续找他
If you want to go looking for him again,
我们一起去
We can do that.
我不能再隐瞒你 我自己也如此渴望的东西
I can't deny you something I want myself.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我杀理查德不是为了报仇 迈克尔
I didn't shoot Richard back there for revenge, Michael.
而是因为他知道了一个秘密
He knew a secret.
一个他可能上报"组织"的秘密
A secret he could take back to division.
那个秘密就是你之前就想告诉我的那个吧
This is what you almost told me before, isn't it?
我只是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
但我
But I...
之前在白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Back in Belarus,
我跟马克斯一起时
when I was with Max,
他告诉了我他的生日
he told me his birthday.
他是你明斯克的任务9个月后出生的
He was born nine months after your mission in Minsk.
迈克尔 你有个儿子
Michael, you have a son.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表