剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
You must help me find her.
我凭什么帮你
And why would I help you?
因为我们都爱她
Because we both love her.
我知道你以为我在乎的只有泽特洛夫
I know you think all I ever wanted was Zetrov,
而我留着卡特亚是为了炫耀
and I kept Katya as a trophy,
但事实并非如此
but it's not the truth.
我所做的一切 都是为了赢得她的心
而且我希望她能一直留在我身边
说得挺像那么回事 我差点就信了
He's pretty good-I almost believed him.
我信了
I did.
莫斯科 军情六处安全屋
目标出现了吗 - 还没
Anything? - Nothing yet.
你知道俄♥国♥人哪方面总能让我大开眼界吗
Do you know what always amazes me about the Russians?
只有他们跟我们一样千杯不醉
They're the only people who drink as much as we do?
我本想说 他们对酷寒的热爱
I was gonna say how much they like the cold,
但你说得没错
but you're right.
他们在一半时间都烂醉如泥的情况下
Hard to believe they built an empire when half the time
居然能建起一个帝国 真令人难以置信
they couldn't even march in a straight line.
那不是和英国人一样吗
And how is that any different than the British?
我们英国人长得更好看
We're better looking.
注意 送货的来了
Ay-up, there's the courier.
目前而言…
And far as I can tell...
一切安全
The coast is clear.
很好
Good.
给我把东西完整地带回来
All I ask is you bring it back in one piece.
你少个胳膊腿什么的倒无所谓
Yourself, not so much...
切换到街道摄像头
Toggling street cam.
我看到送货人了
I've got eyes on the courier.
托尼 放大一点
Tony, can you enhance that?
怎么了
What is it?
可能没什么
Probably nothing.
可能 - 我去看看
Probably? - I'm going to check it out.
小心为上 以防万一
In case nothing turns into something.
你好
Previet.
你怎么找到我的 - 你带枪做什么
How did you find me? - What's the gun for?
迈克尔 我在执行任务
Michael, I am on a mission.
替军情六处还是"果戈理"
For MI-6 or for Gogol?
我也有内线 - 我是被逼无奈
I have a mole too. - I never wanted this.
迈克尔 多年来我一直在努力抽身出来
Michael, I've been trying to get out for years!
这么说你一直为"果戈理"做事
So you've been Gogol...
因为我那时少不更事
Since I was too young to know better.
我出来太久 他们会来找我的
They're going to be looking for me.
那你就快点说
Well, you better talk fast.
我生于科勒切斯特 在牛津长大
I was born in Kletsk, raised in Oxford,
这都是真的
that is all true.
我19岁时 "果戈理"就找上我了
Gogol approached me when I was 19.
为他们当间谍 还是专做粉红陷阱
To spy for them? Or to work as a honeytrap?
我那时身无分文 那像根救命稻草
I was broke, it was exciting.
加入他们 我才得以游览世界
I got to travel, see the world...
渗入英国情报机构
Infiltrate British intelligence,
和几个独♥裁♥者上♥床♥
sleep with a few dictators,
或许还怀上了他们的孩子
maybe have a kid along the way.
马克斯是我生命中唯一真实的
Max is the one true thing in my world.
他正是我迫切抽身的原因
He is why I have to get out.
难道你就没做过让自己遗憾终生的事吗
You've never done anything you regretted the rest of your life?
我做过…
I did...
而且那让我家破人亡
and it got my whole family killed.
所以我才来这里
That is why I'm here...
让悲剧不再在马克斯身上重演
To make sure that doesn't happen to Max.
我也是
So am I.
我好不容易说服阿里 让我离开"果戈理"
I finally convinced Ari to let me leave Gogol,
从军情六处退休
retire from MI-6.
这是我最后一次任务
This is my last mission.
你最好能活着回去
If you survive it.
何出此言
Why wouldn't I survive it?
刺杀谢尔盖·斯迈克可不是那么容易的
Killing Sergei Semak is hardly a soft target.
斯迈克跟我的任务有什么关系
Semak? What does he have to do with this?
卡珊德拉 我知道内情 你就放弃吧
Cassandra, just give it up. I know.
这次任务只是接头交货罢了 只需远程监视
This is just a hunting pack-surveillance only.
军情六处会拿到一个
MI-6 is supposed to grab a case
装有伪造图纸的箱子
containing phony blueprints.
阿里想让他们追寻一个根本不存在的内奸
Ari wants them chasing a mole that doesn't exist.
你和阿里中 肯定一个人在说谎
Either you're lying or Ari is.
我以我们儿子的生命…
I swear...
发誓
on our son's life.
斯图尔特来这里并非为了刺杀
Stuart is not here to assassinate anybody.
谁是斯图尔特
Who's Stuart?
正尾随着送货人去列♥宁♥广场的那名特工
The agent tailing the courier to Lenin square right now.
列♥宁♥广场
Lenin square?
那里是泽特洛夫总部
That's Zetrov headquarters.
送货人正要把你的人引到那里
That's where the courier's leading your man.
他们要栽赃陷害
This is a frame job.
斯图尔特不会是杀手的
Stuart is not going to be the assassin...
没错 但他会是替罪羊
No, he's going to be the patsy.
尼基塔 你跟着的那名特工要中圈套了
Nikita, the agent you're following is walking into a trap.
这招很聪明
Makes sense.
杀了他 随后将斯迈克之死嫁祸军情六处
Shoot him...finger MI-6 for killing Semak.
只要伪造个现场就万事大吉了
It's easier to plant a smoking gun on a corpse.
他跟上来了
很好 让他一直跟着
长官
Sir.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
希望我没白来
This better be worth it.
我有一些关于某事的消息要告诉你
I have some information about something
或者应该说是关于某人的消息
I'd like to share. Or should I say someone.
你找到卡特亚了
You found Katya?
我想请您和我同去
I would ask you to accompany me,
但这事很敏感
but this is a delicate matter.
铁穆尔 带着你的人在这儿等我回来
Timur, you and your men stay here until I return.
跟我来
Follow me.
他正准备开枪杀我
He was about to take a shot at me!
突然有人跳到他身上 看身手她是职业的
Somebody jumped him! She's a pro...
行动中止 赶快离开
Abort the mission and get out of there.
不 他们正打得不可开交
Not while they're having a go at each other...
我能拿到箱子
I can grab the case.
斯图尔特
Stuart?
住手
Stop!
你还好吧 - 没事 还活着
Are you okay? - Yeah, better than him.
你们是谁 美国人
Who are you? Americans?
中♥央♥情报局的
C.I.A.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
跟你们的目标一样
Same thing you were.
等等 你要带着那个箱子去哪儿
Hang on, where you going with that?
抱歉 那是我们的 - 何以见得
Sorry. It's ours. - How do you figure?
我们可是二对一
There's two of us, and one of you.
谢了
Cheers.
你怎么能相信那家伙说的话
How can you believe anything that man says?
他很害怕 肖恩 我看得出来
He was afraid, Sean. He couldn't hide it.
但你不会真的要帮他找到你妈妈吧
But you're not going to actually help him find your mother?
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
而现在 我甚至都不确定她是谁
Right now, I'm not even sure who she is.
我妈妈背叛了整个国家
My mother betrayed the country.
但最终
But at the end of the day,
我还是会为了保护她不惜一切
I will do anything in my power to keep her safe.
瞧瞧我说了什么
What...what did I say?
肖恩 很高兴你一直照顾我
I'm glad you're looking out for me, Sean.
我知道这并不容易
I know I don't always make it easy.
凡是值得做的事都不容易
Well, nothing worth doing is ever easy.
艾丽克丝 我们可以开始了
Alex, we're ready for you.
艾丽克丝 感觉如何
So Alex, what's it like?
这么多年后重回这里
Being back after all these years?
像做梦一样
It's surreal.
谢尔盖叔叔把这里修复得跟从前一样
Uncle Sergei has restored the house completely.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表