剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
launch a frontal assault on division?
为什么你不在我身边
Why aren't you here?
尼基塔 冷静
Nikita, stop.
集中精神 好好理个头绪
Focus. Prioritize...Now.
他什么时候被抓走的
When was he taken?
1小时14分前
One hour, 14 minutes ago.
好消息是他还活着
The good news is he's still alive.
但坏消息是阿曼达
But the bad news is that Amanda
现在可能在审讯他
is probably interrogating him right now.
迈克尔 我们必须要去救他
Michael, we have to do something to save him.
迈克尔 - 有个办法
Michael. - There is.
但你不会想这样做的
But you won't like it.
什么办法
What is it?
一次交易
A trade.
更像是一次牺牲
or more like a sacrifice.
我可以让"组织"医疗室最好的外科大夫
I can have the finest surgeons in division medical
给你疗伤 - 去死吧
fix that for you. - Oh, go to hell.
我知道手对你的工作有多重要
I know how important it is to your work.
告诉我地址吧
Just give me a location.
你还不如问我
You might as well ask me
神偷卡门在哪里 婊♥子♥
where Carmen Sandiego is, bitch,
因为我不会出♥卖♥♥♥尼基
cause I'm not giving up Nikki.
怎样
What?
你要怎样
What?
这支颅针
This cranial needle
是用来切割脑部肿瘤的
is designed to remove brain tumors.
听说病人很喜欢它
I'm told patients love it.
因为无需锯开颅骨
Instead of taking a saw to your skull,
只要简单地将探针从鼻孔插入就行
the probe is simply inserted through the nose.
当然 在手术进行时
Of course those patients
病人是处于无意识状态的
were unconscious during the procedure.
我将刺穿你的脑脊膜
I'll be puncturing the cerebrospinal membrane
接触到你的额叶
to access your frontal lobe,
然后使用这支颅针
where I'll administer this paralytic.
不久之后 你最有价值的宝贝
Soon after, your most prized possession,
你的大脑 将会萎缩 死亡
your mind, will whither and die.
把它当成重启吧
Think of it as a reboot.
你真是个大变♥态♥
You're a psychopath.
你过去如此自私
You used to be such a selfish creature.
然后你简直是脱胎换骨
You're mutated into something entirely different.
你是个谜团 西摩
You're a puzzle, Seymour,
我要来解决你
and I'm going to solve you.
你好 - 让阿曼达来接
Hello. - Put amanda on.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who is this?
马上照办
Do it now.
我手上有她要的东西
I have something she wants.
不 求求你 不要这样
No, please, please, please, don't do this.
求求你 我可以帮你做事
Please. I can help you.
你还需要我帮你破译其他的黑盒
There are other black boxes that you need me to decrypt.
我是工程师
I'm the engineer.
告诉我她在哪里
Tell me where she is.
尼基有什么好的
What is it about Nikki, huh?
为什么你被她迷得神魂颠倒
Why are you so taken with her?
求你不要这样做
Please don't do this.
你肯定知道迈克尔抢在你前面了吧
I mean, you must know Michael's first in line.
求求你不要这样
Please don't do this.
她绝对不会爱上你的
She could never see you that way.
住手 住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手
Stop!
阿曼达
Amanda.
什么事
What?
我很抱歉 但尼基塔打来了电♥话♥
I'm sorry. Nikita's on the line.
桑娅
Sonya!
很简单 你放了伯克霍夫
Simple, you give me Birkhoff,
我给你黑盒 - 你不会的
I give you the box. - You won't do it.
黑盒对你 对你的圣♥战♥ 都十分重要
It means too much to you, to your crusade.
这也许会让你觉得惊讶 阿曼达
This may surprise you, Amanda,
但是伯克霍夫对我更重要
but Birkhoff means more.
他是我的朋友
He is a friend.
朋友就是了解你还依然爱你的人
A friend is someone who knows you and still likes you,
估计你搞不懂这词的意思吧
in case that's something you can't fathom.
今天我试着弄清很多事情
I'm trying to fathom a lot of things today.
我怎么知道你没有复♥制♥黑盒
How do I know you haven't copied the box?
如果你试图复♥制♥ 数据会自动销毁
If you attempt duplication, the data eats itself.
这是珀西的一个小把戏
It's one of Percy's little gems.
你知道"上峰"想要黑盒
You know oversight wants this box,
你也知道我愿意把它给你
and you know I'm willing to give it to you.
你需要让我等一会儿
Now, do you need to put me on hold
让你和上级商量吗
while you talk to your boss?
她同意了 很好
She agreed. That's good.
但她可能会把你俩都干掉
Probably won't stop her from trying to kill you both.
你需要真正的威胁来作为筹码
You need a real threat for leverage,
最好是很有分量的
preferably an explosive.
我有个主意
I have an idea for that.
交易地点定在哪里
What about the trade site?
你得掌控全局
You need to control it.
怎么过去 怎么脱身 都要考虑
Ingress, egress, everything.
最好的办法就是
And the best way to do that
提前选好交通工具
is pre-selected mode of transportation.
我也有个好主意
I got some ideas for that too.
唯一无法确定的是 他们派谁来
The only wild card is who do they send?
有个人出席了"上峰"会议
There was a guy at the oversight meeting.
我在盖恩斯家也与他交过手
I tangled with him in Gaines' apartment.
盖恩斯说"上峰"成员名字时 被他杀了
He shot Gaines when he started naming members of oversight.
那名军人 - 什么
The soldier. - The what?
他的行动方式不像"组织"特工
He didn't move like a division agent.
可能是特种部队的
Probably special forces.
马克斯 快下来
马克斯
Max.
马克斯还没睡吗
Max is awake?
是啊 他睡不着
Yeah, he couldn't sleep.
绝对是我儿子 - 儿子
Definitely my son. - Son.
肖恩 肖恩
Sean. Sean.
报道说她有三个孩子 两女一男
It says she has three kids, two girls and a boy.
小儿子没照片 在军队服役
Youngest son not pictured. He serves in the armed forces.
如果他是特种部队的
Well, if he's special forces,
他们肯定不会大肆宣扬
they're not gonna advertise it.
等等 我用影网查查
Hang on. Firing up shadownet.
搜索 肖恩·皮尔斯
搜索完成
海军少校肖恩·梅森·皮尔斯
Lieutenant commander Sean Mason Pierce,
隶属美国海军
United States navy.
番号♥ 海军特战开♥发♥团
Designation Devgru.
特战队发展署
Special warfare development group.
他是海豹六队的
He's seal team six.
还是参议员的儿子
And the senator's his mother.
肖恩射杀盖恩斯
Sean didn't shoot gaines
不是因为他说出"上峰"成员的名字
because he was naming members of oversight.
而是因为他要说出他妈妈的名字
He shot him because he was naming her.
他当时是被逼急了
And there's no telling what someone will do
所以才出此下策
when they're pushed to the edge.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 圣彼得堡
欢迎回家 女士们
Welcome home, ladies.
海关
不 你们得走那边
有点不对劲
There is something wrong.
我们得走这边
We have to go this way.
他们不想看到被遣送回国的人
They, um, don't want undesirables
从机场大厅走 所以…
walking through the airport, so...
还等什么
这不对劲
Something is wrong.
怎么回事
What is going on?
别担心 你们会回俄♥罗♥斯♥
Hey, relax. You're back home in Russia.
还能重操旧业
You get to keep your old job.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表