剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
We're with you, sir.
物品已确认
Confirming package.
塔瑟洛夫先生 我们听得够多了
Mr. Tasarov, we've heard quite enough.
你向我们展示装置
You show us the device,
然后我们才会雇你
and we will give you the job.
好的
Very well.
把东西送上来
Send it up.
明白了
I understand.
装置马上送过来
The device will be here shortly.
现在 不好意思
In the meantime, if you'll excuse us,
我想跟我同僚聊几句
I would like to speak with my colleague for a moment.
楼下的危险品警报被触发了
The hazmat alarm has been tripped downstairs.
尼基塔在大楼里
Nikita's in the building.
所以下楼处理了她
So go downstairs and take care of her.
我拖着他们
I'll stall them a while.
物品已确认
Package confirmed.
伯克霍夫
Hey, Birkhoff.
这是什么
What's...what is that?
是…
That? It's just, uh...
是一级危险品警报
That's a level one hazmat alarm.
尼基塔 你刚触发危险品警报了
Uh, Nikita, you just triggered a hazmat alarm.
马上离开那儿
Get out of there now.
[俄语]
六年前
他问你说去巴黎的事时
And when he asks you about Paris,
你是怎么说的
What do you say?
巴黎是世界上最美的城市 但一个人去就没那么美了
一个人去
就很无聊了
难以置信
你觉得你不能完成任务
You don't think you can carry out the orders.
有个消息告诉你
I have news for you.
她可以
She can.
这才是你我创造出的尼基塔
She's the Nikita you and I created.
让世界所看到的尼基塔
The Nikita the world sees.
是个假象
A mask.
这么说可能会有所帮助
Call it that if it helps.
但不要以为这会让你缺乏人性
But don't ever think that it makes you less than human.
它只会使你胜人一筹
If anything, it makes you more than human.
这个尼基塔会六国语言
This Nikita can speak six languages,
能品出巴罗洛酒和波尔多酒的区别
taste the difference between a barolo and a bordeaux,
更懂得如何勾引罪犯
and seduce a criminal.
这个尼基塔会毫不犹豫地
This Nikita will finish the mission
完成任务
without a moment's hesitation.
她会给你力量去面对
She will give you the power to face
任何向你袭来的人或事
anything or anyone that comes your way.
裙子不错
Nice dress.
很适合你
You fit in well
刚在楼上可谓是风情万种
with all the bought and sold flesh upstairs.
我能来这儿全靠它了
It got me in here.
看看我手上有什么
And look what I have.
放我走 要不然我就毁了它
Let me go, or I destroy it.
真空系统将抽走房♥间里
The extraction system is removing all the air
所有的空气
from that room.
用不了15分钟 你就没命了
In less than 15 minutes, you'll be dead.
我可以等
I can wait.
到底怎么回事
So what the hell happened?
你不是说已经控制他们的安保系统了吗
You said you owned their security.
我确实控制了 但忽视了应急系统
I do. Just not the emergency system.
系统直接向莫斯科火警部门报告
It jacks directly to the Moscow fire department.
尼基打开密闭闸门的时候
When Nikki opened the containment vault,
外层门肯定没有密封关好
the outer door must not have been air-locked.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
你一收到我的信♥号♥♥
As soon as you get my signal,
就直接打给莫斯科火警
you call Moscow fire direct.
扮好你疯狂俄♥罗♥斯♥科学家的角色
Do your best crazy Russian scientist.
跟他们说那儿有起泄露
Tell them there's a breach
他们必须马上下去解决
and they need to get down there now.
好主意 但行不通
Nice idea, but it's not gonna work.
阿里的手下会直接把人赶走
Ari's boys will just send the teams back.
不用担心阿里
Don't worry about Ari.
尼基塔 能听见我说话吗
Nikita, can you hear me?
我这就过来救你
I'm coming to get you.
不许带枪进指挥层
No firearms on the operations floor!
放下武器
Stand down.
就像我说的
Like I said,
群龙无首则天自将降任于人
nature abhors a vacuum.
好吧
It's all right.
想举就举着吧
Keep 'em up.
你们在保护"组织"
You're protecting division.
理应如此 这儿是你们的家
You should. It's your home.
但让我提醒一下你们
But let me remind you,
"组织"救了你们的命
Division saved your life...
给了你们重新生活的机会
Gave you another chance...
教你们各种技能
Taught you skills...
我们给了你们使命感
And we gave you a sense of purpose...
为保护人♥民♥的自♥由♥
To protect the freedom of others...
而牺牲自己的自♥由♥生活
The very freedoms you lost.
在我心里你们都是英雄
And that makes you heroes in my book.
所以你们为什么要舍弃这些
So why would you throw that away?
把一切拱手送给敌人
Turn everything over to the enemy?
因为这正是阿曼达在做的事情
'cause that is exactly what amanda's doing right now.
如果有人还心存疑惑
And if there's a doubt left in anyone's mind,
索娅会证明给你们看
Sonya here will prove it to you.
我吗 怎么证明
Me? How?
联♥系♥西摩·伯克霍夫
By calling Seymour Birkhoff.
你下定决心要这么做了吗
You're really going to do this, huh?
图什么
For what?
玛德琳·皮尔斯的感激涕零吗
The undying gratitude of Madeline Pierce?
扳倒你和阿里
Pink slips for you and Ari.
你这么做不过是为了一样东西 对吗
That is why you're doing this, right?
爱情
Love?
那迈克尔怎么办
What about Michael?
你准备丢下他一个人吗
Are you prepared to leave him all alone?
你们还在一起对吧
You are still together?
你应该杀了我的
You should've shot me.
你来这儿干什么 尼基塔
What are you doing here, Nikita?
我既没杀丹尼尔
I didn't kill Daniel.
也没杀瑞安
I didn't kill Ryan.
我感谢你八辈祖宗
Oh, I'm so grateful.
你应该跪着谢我
You should be on your knees.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
你来我这儿的时候 屁都不是
When you came to me, you were nothing,
不过是个被社会遗弃的孤儿
a foster kid tossed by the system.
是我让你好起来的
But I made you better.
我把你培养得脱俗出众
I made you amazing,
而你是怎么报答我的
and what did you do to repay me?
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
你以为这些都是对我的赏赐吗
You think you gave me some kind of gift?
你迫♥害♥了一个问题少女
You took a messed-up girl,
再把她变成了一个支离破碎的女人
and you made her a broken woman.
你说我美貌出众
You told me I was beautiful,
你说我很特别
and you told me that I was special.
你曾经是的 - 你骗人
You were. - You lied!
你把我救出狼巢 转手就送入虎穴
You took me from one hellhole, and you put me in another.
你把我打扮得艳压群芳
And then you dressed me up all pretty,
再将我拱手奉上
and you served me up to them,
就像我的养母当年所做的
just like my foster mother did.
我伤了你的心吗
I broke your heart?
是你…
You...
伤了我的心
broke mine.
所以现在会怎么样
So what happens now?
我想我会死
I guess I die.
而你会输
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表