剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
No one could have run division better than we did.
可你却毫不满足 贪得无厌
But you weren't satisfied, you wanted more.
慢慢地 你开始更关心自己的利益
So little by little, you became less about the country
将国家利益淡忘脑后
and more about you.
我的利益本来就是核心
It was always about me.
是我创立了"组织"
I created division.
没有我 "组织"绝不会繁荣
It never would have thrived without me.
我从未否认过你的功劳
I never denied your contribution.
那你为何从不平等待我
Then why don't you treat me as an equal?
因为你配不上
Because you weren't one.
我是首领 你是谋士
I was the don and you were the consigliore.
我尊重你的建议 仅此而已
I valued your counsel, and that's as far as it went.
或许只有你这么想
Maybe in your eyes.
不 我知道 你觉得我们是一对
No, I know. You saw this as a relationship.
你鼓励新人把我们看作
And you encouraged the recruits
玉皇大帝和王母娘娘
to view us as mommy and daddy.
自然而然的
And somewhere along the way,
你自欺欺人地觉得
you deluded yourself into thinking
你对我有感情
you had feelings for me,
可你爱的只是我的权力
when all you ever loved was my power.
我们之间有过爱
We had something.
我们之间什么也没有
We had nothing.
不可能有
It couldn't happen.
因为你不配谈爱
Because you're incapable of love.
给我记住 珀西
Just remember, Percy.
我给过你机会了
I gave you a chance.
着陆
Ground.
抄家伙
Gun.
收到罗恩的消息
Received word from Roan.
他建议我们从西部接近目标
He advises we approach from the west.
我觉得我们该把他囚禁起来
I say we cap him.
我们又不能放走他
It's not like we can ever let him go.
他知道我们在哪儿
He knows where we are.
我们一放走他
We let seal team six-pack there leave,
他会立马带人回来干掉我们
he's going to roll right back at us with the cavalry.
何必杀他 我们可以把他当做谈判筹码
Why kill him if we can use him as a bargaining chip?
既然他愿意为他的母亲赴汤蹈火
We've all seen how far he's willing to go for his mother.
看看他的母亲愿意为他付出多少
Let's see how far his mother's willing to go for him.
我觉得"上峰"其他成员
I don't think the other members of oversight
不会在乎这家伙
give a damn about this guy.
到命悬一线时
When push comes to shove,
他们肯定会舍卒保车
they'd save their own skins over his.
我们绑住他 把他留在这里
I say we keep him tied up and leave him.
在他们到来时 我们早就人走茶凉了
By the time anyone came here, we'd be gone.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这家伙对我们开了一枪 我们就得搬走
This guy takes a shot at us and we have to move?
这不是肖恩的错
This isn't Sean's fault.
什么
What?
我一直在想
I always wondered
这样一个人待在"组织"干什么
what a guy like that was doing at division.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
他在不惜一切保护他的母亲
He'd do anything to protect his mother.
我们干掉他吧
Let's add him to the team.
伯克霍夫 他只是误入歧途 不该去死
Birkhoff, he's wrong. He doesn't deserve to die.
你想知道我在"组织"的日子吗
You want to know about my time in division?
我告诉你
Here it is.
肖恩来问我关于瑞安·弗莱彻的真♥相♥
Sean came to me asking for the truth about Ryan Fletcher.
他心存疑惑
This guy has his doubts.
他还从未听过我们眼中的整个故事
He's never heard our side of the story.
或许我们应该告诉他
Maybe we should give it to him.
试着让他相信我们并非恶人
Try to convince him we're not the bad guys.
你真的认为你可以策反一个海豹队员吗
You really think you can turn a Navy Seal?
我觉得我们有些共同立场
I think we have some common ground.
如果你想和谈 不要和朋友谈
If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends.
而是和敌人对话
You talk to your enemies.
在你考虑彻底除掉"组织"前
Before you consider wiping out division,
珀西有个后招
There is the problem of Percy.
我还没考虑过那个
I hadn't thought of that.
他心脏附近的开关
The dead man's switch on his heart,
能上传黑盒的内容
upload the black boxes.
如果我们的行动被公诸于众
Not exactly a "Clean sweep",
那这清除也就不算干净彻底了
if our operation is exposed to the public.
如果珀西不暴露 那我们也不会
If Percy's not exposed, neither are we.
阿曼达把他关在废弃的大力神火箭发射井下
Amanda's got him at the old titan-2 silo,
是与地堡隔离的 所以他不会受到攻击
sealed off in the bunker, so he's shielded from the attack.
如果我儿子已经同意负责解散"组织"
If my son has agreed to supervise a phase down,
我们还在这里讨论些什么呢
why are we even debating this?
这是讨论吗
Debating?
我以为我们已经在研究细节问题
I thought we were just working out the details.
一定有更好的方案的
There has to be a better option.
说到更好的方案
Consider the alternative.
当年我们在伊♥拉♥克♥问题上
When we moved back into Iraq,
所做的第一件事就是解散萨♥达♥姆♥的军队
first thing we did was disband Saddam's army.
而那些人都变成了我们不共戴天的死敌
Those men, every one of them, became our mortal enemies.
杀害了我们数千计的士兵
Killed thousands of our soldiers.
那如果我们解散"组织"会怎么样
What would happen if we tried to disband division?
一群世界上最训练有素的杀手
A group of the world's most highly trained killers,
流落民间 贻害百姓
set loose on the country?
那是你想要看到的结局吗
Is that what you want?
肯尼思 请帮我把箱子拿进来
Kenneth, bring in the case, please.
布鲁斯
Bruce,
我们的责任
we have a duty.
就是为这个国家的人♥民♥服务
For the citizens of this country,
保护他们不受威胁
to protect them against all threats,
无论是外来的还是内生的
foreign and domestic,
而"组织"已经变成了国家内部的威胁
Division has become a domestic threat.
士兵 你看起来口渴了
You look thirsty, soldier.
要喝点水吗
Can I get you some water?
肖恩 我不是在审问你
Sean...this isn't an interrogation.
而是在和你谈话
It's a conversation.
你都知道我些什么
What do you know about me?
我知道你想杀掉我母亲
I know you're trying to kill my mother.
我从来没有杀过"上峰"的成员
I've never killed a member of oversight.
而你杀过
You have.
"上峰"的所做都是在为"组织"提供资金
All oversight does is fund division,
你我都清楚 "组织"已经没有
And we both know that that place doesn't deserve
继续存在下去的理由了
to be in business any longer.
我来问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
如果你成功杀掉了我们
What would have happened
之后会发生什么
if you had succeeded in killing us?
会怎么样呢
What then?
你以为他们会让你回归海豹突击队吗
You think they'd let you go back to your seal unit?
他们清楚如果对我动手
They know if they go after me,
我会直接向当局自首
I'll go straight to the authorities.
你不会有机会到那一步的
You would never get that far.
如果他们觉得你是个威胁
If they feel you're a danger,
就连你的母亲都帮不了你
not even your mother can help you.
而且 她若坚决反对
And, if she objected too strongly,
可能会遭到和你同样的命运
she'd suffer the same fate as her son.
你已经见识过"上峰"是如何自相残杀的
You've seen how oversight eats their own.
肖恩
Sean.
你想保护她 但没认清敌人
You're protecting her from the wrong people.
那你们又是谁 似敌非友
And who are you? The right people?
见到你很高兴 我们重来一次
Nice to meet you. Now, let's try this again.
士兵 你看起来口渴了 要喝点水吗
You look thirsty, soldier. Can I get you some water?
请帮我接皮尔斯议员
Senator Pierce, please.
出逃 你确定吗
Escape. You're certain about this?
他告诉我的 - 他竟然告诉你
He told me. - He told you?
别忘了我们是在谈论谁
Let's not forget who we're talking about.
你都做了哪些防范措施
What precautions are you taking?
很多 但是有一项需要你们的批准
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表