剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
to my courier for disposal.
然后我们就去喝一杯
Then we're gonna have a drink
顺便谈谈关于钱的投资事宜
And discuss your investments.
那些债券现在没用了吗
Those bonds are worthless now, right?
没错 但毕竟是遗留的纸张痕迹
Oh, yes, but they still constitute a paper trail,
而我喜欢不留着它们
And I prefer to work without one.
我去去就回
Be right back.
全在这里了吗 伊恩
Is this all of it, Ian?
感觉有点轻 尤其是这只
Feels a little light, especially this one.
这只里面只有二千万
There is only 20 million in this one.
但那只里面有五千万
But there's 50 million in that one.
我就算对数字不精通
I don't have to be a genius with numbers,
但我也知道你少给了三千万
though I am, to know that you're 30 million short.
珀西没有给我足够的时间筹钱
Percy just didn't give me enough time.
达马斯库斯完成了转账
Damascus made the transfer.
你找出珀西的账户了吗
Have you found Percy's account yet?
我进不去
I can't get in.
屋子里面没有信♥号♥♥
There's no signal coming from the house.
他没连网络
He wasn't online.
无线网络状态 关闭
无线网络状态 开启
现在连上了
Now he is.
我进去了
I'm in.
但我找不到伯克霍夫的钱
But I can't find Birkhoff's money.
其他人的也没有
or anyone else's.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
这些账户里面没有钱
There's no money in any of these accounts.
都是空的
It's empty.
抱歉
Excuse me.
达马斯库斯先生要你在这里等他
Mr. Damascus requests you wait here.
是吗
Oh, did he?
这就是我能筹到的全部了
And this is all I could scrape together.
今年生意不好 维罗尼卡
It's been a rough year, Veronica.
你知道的 经济形势不好
You know that. It's a bad economy.
我不得不从其他客户的账户里借钱
So I've had to borrow from some of my other accounts.
你偷了珀西的钱
You stole Percy's money.
是借的
Borrowed.
我借了他的钱
I borrowed his money.
我已经一年没有和珀西通消息
I haven't heard from Percy in almost a year.
没接到电♥话♥ 没收到存款
Not a call, not a deposit.
所以我想他可能已经死了
So I figured he might be dead.
你想错了
You figured wrong.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
我要去其他地方投资
I'm taking my business elsewhere.
让开 狗腿子
Outta my way, lurch.
祝您愉快
Have a nice day.
伯克霍夫 别 - 他拿了我的钱
Birkhoff, Birkhoff, no. - He's got my money.
"组织"的人出现了
Division's on site.
尼基塔 你在哪
Nikita, where are you?
尼基塔 我在正门口
Nikita, I'm out front.
放下武器
Drop it!
开枪
Shoot him.
开枪
Shoot him!
开枪
Shoot him!
开枪
Shoot him!
尼基塔
Nikita.
尼基塔
Nikita!
她中弹了
She's hit.
这里什么都没有 连我们的记录都没有
There's nothing here! Not even us.
"组织"一定是清空了记录
Division must have wiped it clean.
车里面的肯定是罗恩
Well, it was definitely Roan behind the wheel.
那个女人是谁我不知道
I'm not sure who the woman was.
达马斯库斯正要把公文包交给他的信使
Damascus was giving the briefcases to his courier,
那一定就是她了
so it must have been her.
也许他给她的不止这笔钱
Maybe that's not all he gave her.
他还从另一个户头里取了五千万
He withdrew 50 million from his other accounts.
但珀西为什么要现在把钱取出来呢
Yeah, but why did Percy take out his money now?
谁知道 也许这位地下庄家
I don't know, maybe because his underworld banker
在玩拆东墙补西墙的"庞氏骗局"
was running a ponzi scheme. Who knew?
或许是他怕有人会提走他的钱
Or he's worried that someone, like us,
比如我们
might get a hold of his funds.
账户一旦连网 便不堪一击
If they're online, they're vulnerable.
他是想加强防护
He's shoring up his defenses.
把钱转移到他认为最安全的地方
And moving his money into the most secure vault he knows.
"组织"
Division.
所以珀西拿我的钱填满自己的腰包
So Percy's stuffing his mattress with my money.
不是珀西在捞钱
He's not stuffing anything, okay?
是达马斯库斯利用了我们的无记名债券
Damascus wanted us to get bearer bonds
因为它们不占空间 便于携带
because they're small and they're portable,
但如你所说 这在美国是非法的
but like you said, they're illegal in the United States.
所以如果他要动用这笔钱
So if he wants to use the money,
就必须先兑换成现金
he has to convert it all into cash.
没错
That's right.
正好 因为现金我们也收
And that's good because we take cash.
七千万现金不可能
70 million doesn't just
塞进两三个容易被偷的箱子里
fit into an easy-to-steal briefcase or three.
肯定会有一辆大卡车
We're talking about a truck here.
先找车再劫车
If we find it, we hijack it.
偷不走就全毁掉
If we can't steal it, then we destroy it.
什么 毁掉
Whoa. Destroy?
那里面可不仅有珀西的钱
We're not just talking about Percy's money here, okay?
还有我的钱
We're talking about my money.
我知道
I know.
但我们得为大局着想
But we have to focus on the big picture.
什么大局
What bigger picture?
击垮"组织"
Taking down division.
也就是那套翻来覆去的打地鼠把戏
What, you mean our recurring game of whac-a-mole.
打倒珀西 阿曼达站起来了
Knock down Percy, up pops Amanda.
击垮阿曼达 珀西又冒头了
Take out Amanda, Percy's back on top.
没完没了 还搞得我们倾家荡产
It's never gonna end. And we're broke!
会有办法的
We will think of something.
就像这次这样
You mean the way we figured out
一次行动就赔掉我全部家当的方法吗
it was a good idea to risk all my money on one mission?
世事无常
Hey, things happen out in the field
计划赶不上变化
that we cannot anticipate.
那你就该计划周密一点
Maybe you should have tried to anticipate a little harder!
我就不该让你一起去 - 让我
Maybe I shouldn't have let you come with me. - Let me?
你让我一起去 怎么 我得听命于你吗
You let me come with you? What, are you my boss now?
你还真把自己当老大了
I didn't realize you were in control around here.
这可有点儿过了
Hey, hey, hey, everybody's getting a little hot here.
都先冷静冷静
Maybe we should take a step back.
犯不着为钱掐起来
Guys, we don't need to fight about money.
先说重点好吗 我有钱
Let's focus. I have money.
目前够我们用了
I can bankroll us for now.
那以后呢
What about later,
真到了尼基塔所谓的
when we finally reach those
推倒"组织"大解放 全国人♥民♥尽开颜那天
mythical post-war days Nikita's always talking about.
我又怎么办呢
What am I supposed to do then,
去当个IT部门的临时工吗
go temp in an I.T. department somewhere?
钱本来就不是你的 是你偷来的
It wasn't your money! You stole it!
你要是这么担心你的未来 就再去偷啊
If you're so worried about your future, go steal some more.
这倒是个好方法
That sounds like a great idea!
你走你的阳关道
You go do whatever you wanna do.
我走我的独木桥 捞回损失
I'm gonna go recoup my losses my way.
好运 艾丽克丝
Good luck, Alex.
你会需要的
You're gonna need it.
居然还差三千万
$30 million short?
我是说让你干掉他
I know I told you to kill the guy.
只是现在后悔让他死得那么痛快了
I just wish the death had been more prolonged and painful.
债券在维罗尼卡那儿
Veronica has the bonds.
她今晚就会安排运送
She'll be ready to move them tonight.
艾丽克丝和迈克尔都在那儿吗
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表