剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
你是松采沃兄弟会的人
You work for Bratva?
不 我是移♥民♥与海关执法局的人
No, I work for immigration and customs enforcement.
加入松采沃兄弟会 只为了赚点养老金
Bratva's like my 401k.
你把我们交给了那边的夜♥总♥会♥
So you put us with same family on the other side.
这姑娘挺机灵
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
一个想隐姓埋名的人
Someone who can't afford to have that question asked.
赶紧上车
我只要那个小毛孩来
It's gonna be me and the boy scout.
什么 - 那个小毛孩
Excuse me? - The boy scout.
我们今天在公园较量了下脚力
We had a brisk little run in the part today.
你知道的 小毛孩
You know who you are, boy scout.
我在听
I'm listening.
单独带伯克霍夫到曼哈顿
Bring Birkhoff to the pedestrian walkway
28号♥街和3号♥街拐角处的人行道
at 28th and 3rd in Manhattan. Alone.
一旦我发现"组织"的半点踪迹
If I smell even a whiff of division,
就会立马上传黑盒里的内容
I upload the contents of the box live,
首当其冲的就是参议员玛德琳批准的行动
starting with operations sanctioned by senator Madeline Pierce.
他一小时后到
He'll be there in one hour.
参议员 您听到了吧 - 听到了
Senator, you heard? - I did.
毋庸置疑 我们的首要目标是黑盒
Needless to say, our priority is that box.
我还是不信她肯交出黑盒
I still don't believe she'll give it up.
我要两支小队支援我
I want two teams shadowing me.
这不是你说了算的
This is no longer your operation.
我会让小队远距离跟着你
I'm keeping the teams at a distance.
你真的相信尼基塔会上传黑盒的内容吗
Do you really believe Nikita would release its contents?
她清楚那会有多么危险
She knows how dangerous it could be.
她知道什么怎么想并不重要
It doesn't matter what she knows or what she thinks.
她现在情绪激动 感情用事
She's not thinking right now, not rationally.
尼基塔即将失去所爱之人
Nikita is on the verge of losing someone she loves.
我们必须小心行事
We must tread carefully.
毫无疑问 你现在处境十分微妙
No one can deny you're in a very delicate situation.
我只想确认黑盒里的数据
I simply want to confirm the data in the box
无法复♥制♥ 就算工程师也不行
cannot be copied, not even by the engineer.
它不只是个软件 更是一件武器
It's not just software, it's hardware.
它就是王者之剑[亚瑟王的剑]
It's excalibur.
你对黑盒感到无比骄傲吧
You're so proud of it, aren't you?
你还是信了吧
Better believe it.
你没看新闻吗
Have you been following the news?
群众十分愤怒
They're so angry,
对统治阶级极为不满
raging against the machine.
如果他们看到黑盒里的半点内容
What do you think would happen
你觉得后果会如何
if they got even the slightest glimpse inside that box?
要是他们发现统治阶级
If they found out that the machine
其实是为他们而设的捕兽夹
is actually a steel trap that was set for them,
群众会怎么做
the 99%?
我深表怀疑
I doubt it.
他们会发动暴♥乱♥ 将一切烧个精光
They'd riot and burn the place down.
人们总愿意相信一切由上帝掌控
People want to believe god has a plan for them.
而不愿相信其他人操控着他们的命运
They don't want to know that anyone else does.
海军少校肖恩·皮尔斯吗
Lieutenant commander Sean Pierce?
你是谁 - 你的司机
Who the hell are you? - I am your ride.
他上车了
He's on the move.
杰西尔 你在吗 - 在 女士
Jesal, are you there? - Yes, Ma'am.
有人跟踪你吗
Are you being followed?
没有 女士 - 很好
No, Ma'am. - Good.
这有什么用
What's the point?
她肯定知道"组织"在追踪我的通讯器
She has to know they're tracking my comm.
如果她够聪明 事实亦如此
Well, if she's smart, which she is,
她肯定黑入了出租车的应答机
she hacked the taxi's transponder.
那不完全是个应答机
It's not precisely a transponder,
但也差不多
But it's similar.
它使出租车公♥司♥能跟踪他们的出租车
It allows the taxi company to track their cars.
你怎么知道她黑进了系统
How do you know she hacked it?
因为那系统在干扰肖恩的信♥号♥♥
Because it's interfering with Sean's signal.
失去联♥系♥了 - 能追踪到它吗
We've lost him. - Can you track it?
她无法对我们进行跟踪
See, she can't track us,
因为她可能永远不知道
because she probably never got
这辆车的应答器号♥码 而路上至少…
the cab's transponder number, and there's at least...
有几十辆出租车
Dozens of cabs on the road right now.
杰西尔 转向左手边的停车场
Jesal, turn into the parking garage on your left,
开到六楼
go up to the sixth floor.
捕捉到了
I've got him.
在帕克大街51号♥附近的停车场
He's in a parking garage on 51st near Park Avenue.
我挥不了手
I'm not gonna wave.
水手 淡定
Whoa, whoa, sailor.
这玩意儿可是接了17个无线上传装置
I jacked 17 wireless connections.
我一放手 世界就完蛋了
I let this go, the world's in for a nightmare.
给我 - 先让他过来
Let's have it. - Him first.
伯克霍夫 扫描一下身上
Birkhoff, wand yourself.
确保没有跟踪器
Make sure there's no trackers on you or in you.
他们肯定追踪到我的信♥号♥♥了
I'm sure they've picked up my signal by now.
让他们来 人多了热闹
Let 'em come. The more, the merrier.
没跟踪器
I'm clean.
上楼
Go upstairs.
什么 - 赶紧
What? - Go now.
把黑盒给我
Give me the box.
小心处置
Careful with this.
这就是一把上了膛的枪
It's a loaded weapon.
肖恩 干得好 拿到黑盒后赶紧离开
Good, Sean. Now take the box and get out of there.
不必了
No need.
执行B计划
Plan "B".
你是受过勋士兵 为什么干这些勾当
You're a decorated soldier. Why are you doing this?
你要杀我母亲
You're trying to kill my mother.
你母亲是个贱♥人♥ 我可不是威胁 肖恩
Your mother is a bitch. I am not the threat, Sean.
睁大眼睛看清楚
Open your eyes.
你们完蛋了
It's over.
你个小白脸应该很听话
You're a good boy scout.
肯定穿着防弹衣 对吧
You wore your kevlar, right?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要走了 但在此之前 给你
I'm leaving, but before I go, here.
拿着
Take this.
这些是圣彼得堡银行
These are pass codes to numbered accounts
数字账户的密♥码♥
at the Bank of ST. Petersburg.
每位姑娘一个
One for each girl.
过去的老板赏我很多钱
I had old boss who gave me lots of money,
我把它分散掉
and I'm spreading it around.
应该够每个人
There should be enough in there for all the girls
开始新生活的了
to start new lives.
别浪费了
好运
你不能走
Wait. You can't leave.
你告诉我们要开始新的生活 但…
You tell us to restart our lives, but...
怎么可能
How?
我们做不到
We can't do this.
花蝴蝶是上帝的证明
证明我们可以开始…
新的生活
你要去哪
Where are you going?
家
别忘了吃消炎药
Hey, don't forget to take your anti-inflammatories, okay?
还有别忘了去见医生
And please don't miss a doctor's appointment.
收到
Copy that.
请重复指令
Please repeat your command.
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
为什么这个声控软件的声音
Why does this voice-activated software
听起来像艾丽克丝
sound just like Alex?
这是我们过去联♥系♥用的控制台程序
It's the shell program we used to communicate with.
就是你花了三年半
You know, the one that took you
才找到的那个
three years and six months to find.
没见过你这样往伤口撒盐的
You give new meaning to the phrase "Insult to injury."
伯克霍夫
Hey, Birkhoff...
你说的对
You were right.
这次是我玩火玩大了
I flew too close to the sun on this one.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表