剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
还有卡珊德拉
Or Cassandra.
伙计们 我们在监控的一个
Guys, just got a ping
X波段信♥号♥♥中继站刚收到一串信♥号♥♥
through an x-band relay that we monitor.
阿曼达想找大伙聊聊
Amanda wants to chat.
肯定是个陷阱 - 淡定
It has to be a trap. - Chill.
她不可能追踪到这里的
She can't trace us here, okay?
接进来
Set it up.
我的特工认为果戈理才是威胁
My agents think Gogol's the threat.
其实他们错了
They're wrong,
但我现在不能给你详细解释个中原因
but I can't very well explain how I know that.
阿曼达 我猜你说得对
Well, gee, Amanda, I guess you were right.
跟"组织"外的人勾搭
Personal relationships outside of division
真不是什么好事
really are a bad idea.
这跟我和阿里的关系无关
My connection to Ari is irrelevant.
必须有人阻止珀西
Percy has to be stopped.
这些人命该由他来埋单
He's the one responsible for this bloodshed.
应埋单的是你
You're responsible.
你腐化了"组织"
You corrupted division,
现在却想让对手背这个罪名
and now you want to sell it out to the enemy.
卡拉 还是这么自以为是
Carla. Self-righteous as ever.
没有 只是正直而已
No, just plain righteous.
我不会操纵他人来为自己卖♥♥命
I don't manipulate people to further my own agenda.
找人卖♥♥命不正是
Manipulating subjects
你整个项目的核心吗
was the basis of your entire program,
我很惭愧 没能从那之后
Though I have made significant improvements
将此发扬光大
on it since then.
谢谢你想起我们 但我们不想插手
Thanks for thinking of us, but we'll pass.
找别人去吧
Find someone else.
我在跟尼基塔说话
I was speaking to Nikita.
我跟她聊过了
Oh, I talked to her.
她说她绝不可能
She said there's no way in hell
帮你的
She's helping you.
没准有你想帮的人呢
Then maybe there's someone else you'd like to help.
尼基塔
Nikita.
听得到吗
Can you hear me?
这是弗莱彻吗
Is that Fletcher?
不可能 尼基塔亲眼看到他死了
No, he's gone. Nikita was there.
你在做什么 阿曼达
What'd you do, amanda?
让你那些技术人员
Have your techs splice together
合成瑞安的声音
some old recordings of Ryan's voice?
不是
No.
我们第一次相遇
Listen, the first time we met,
是在那个掩体里
we were in that bunker
在智利
in Chile.
我问你名字 你说"尼基塔
I asked who you were, you said, "Nikita.
然后你就没再说话"
You hung up on me."
是瑞安
Ryan.
你不是死了吗
You died. How?
我也很惊讶
Surprised me too.
我很惊讶我还活着
I mean, the part where I was alive.
垂死挣扎的时候 我…
The dying thing, I...
我也以为我死定了
I kind of saw that coming.
你还好吗 她对你…
Are you okay? She isn't...
我起码还活着
I'm still in one piece.
阿曼达留着我的命是为了帮她完成特殊任务
Amanda's kept me alive to help her work on her special projects.
我真希望他的处境像他说的一样
I really hope for his sake that's not a euphemism.
回归正题
Here's the offer.
你给我抓到珀西
You bring me Percy,
我就把瑞安给你
I'll give you Ryan.
成交否
Deal?
把珀西给你
Bring you percy?
不好意思 我要活的
Unfortunately, I need him alive
以便他能认罪
to answer for his crimes.
成交
You got a deal.
真漂亮 跟我记忆中的一样
Wow. Just like I remember it.
其实原来那个早被埋在地下了
And yet the original actually burned to the ground.
当你听说谢尔盖·斯迈克建了这座跟你小时候
How'd you feel when you heard that Sergei Semak
完全一样的复♥制♥品时 你作何感想
had constructed an exact replica of your childhood home?
感觉… 五味杂陈
It was very...emotional.
但现在在这里 我仿佛感觉
But now that I'm here I can feel
一家人还在身边
my family's presence.
就像妈妈现在就在楼上等我一样
Like my mother is upstairs waiting for me right now.
我们走这边好吗
Maybe we should go through here.
好 去我爸爸办公室
Right. My father's office.
略有异样
Not an exact replica.
皮尔斯先生 我们好像谈过
Mr. Pierce, I thought we discussed
今天的行程吧
the route of today's tour.
抱歉 我记性不好
I'm sorry. I have a terrible memory.
如果你从那边走廊下去
If you continue down that corridor,
你将会走到暖房♥
You'll make your way to the conservatory.
非常感谢 塔瑟洛夫先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Tasarov.
桑娅 谁在负责加勒的绑♥架♥案
Sonya, who's working on Caleb's abduction case?
我的人准备就绪了 - 没人
My team's on standby. - No one.
看大屏监视器就知道了
Look at the monitors.
阿曼达派了一个特别小分队接手此事
Amanda's got a special team on it.
谁 什么小分队
Who? What team?
这你得去问阿曼达了
You should talk to Amanda.
我这儿还有一大堆数据要处理
I've got a lot of data to sort through here.
怎么这么久
What took you so long?
你留下的硬盘真是一团乱麻
Your old hard drives were a mess.
仓库也比你这有条理
I've seen hoarders with better organizational systems.
真正的天才不拘泥于形式
True genius cannot be contained.
所以这是玩真的了
So it's official.
我们在帮阿曼达做事了
We're working for Amanda.
实际上 我只是和桑娅合作而已
Well, technically, I'm only working with Sonya here.
尼基塔觉得合我二人天才神威
Nikita thought putting our two giant brains together
定能早日捉住珀西老妖
gave us the best chance of finding Percy.
桑娅 你还记得卡拉吗
Sonya, you remember Carla?
你们上周还想杀她来着
You guys tried to have her killed last week.
我找到那文件了 有什么用处
I found the file. What does it do?
当尼基塔第一次回来的时候
Well, when Nikki first came back to town,
那是在你进来之前
this is before your time,
她绑走了一名"组织"里的间谍
She kidnapped a certain division asset...
这件事我听说了
I've heard this story.
她把你用胶带捆在了秋千上弃你而去
She left you duct-taped to a swing set.
事实上那是个摇摆木马
Actually it was a rocking horse.
随便吧
Whatever.
重点是 她干扰了我的追踪器
The point is, she jammed my tracker.
当我回到"组织"时
When I got back to division,
我开始研究一套秘密频道通信系统
I started working on a back-channel system.
就算一个人的信♥号♥♥被♥干♥扰了
A way to find someone even if their signal
也能找到他的方法吗
was being jammed?
你测试过吗
Have you tested this?
我觉得这不会起作用吧
I don't see how it will work...
等等等等
Bah-bah-bah-bah.
天才不是用来被你质疑的
It is not yours to question the genius,
星星眼崇拜脸就可以了
only to marvel at it.
我只需要你告诉我
All I need from you
失踪特工的追踪器频段是多少就行了
is a frequency for the missing agent.
桑娅 我们把他从珀西的魔爪中救出后
Sonya, you can change his frequency later.
你就可以把他的追踪器频段给改掉
After we pull his ass out of Percy's frying pan.
如果我们找出了那个特工
If we find the agent...
我们就找到了珀西
We find Percy.
你决定吧
Your call.
阿曼达在利用你的同情心来对付你
Amanda is using your sympathies against you.
别让她得逞
Don't let her.
如果我此时能把瑞安救出来
I can't worry about punishing Amanda right now
又能同时把珀西揪出来
When I can save Ryan and get percy
我实在管不了怎么去惩罚阿曼达了
off the streets at the same time.
这并不是关乎惩罚或者报复
This isn't about punishment or revenge.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表