剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
沃特 来吃早餐啦
Walt, breakfast!
我再跑三分钟
Three more minutes.
饭快要凉了
It's getting cold.
凉了正好
I like it cold.
不要停
Don't stop
不然她就没命了
or she dies.
加速
Faster.
亲爱的 快点
Honey, come on!
拿一个
Take one.
贴到胸口
On your chest there.
另一个也按上
The other.
沃特 快点
Walt,hurry up
求你 别…
Please, just...
你要什么我都给你
I'll give you whatever you want.
求你别伤害她
Just please don't hurt her.
我不会动她
I won't.
沃特 我再叫你最后一遍
Walt, I'm not gonna ask you again!
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
我打电♥话♥是想通知你
This call is to let you know
您给的任务已完成
your order has been filled.
把布莱特林的股票全部抛掉
Sell Brightling. All of it.
运动过度会导致死亡吗
Can too much exercise kill you?
今早 堪萨斯州一名38岁的男子
A 38-year-old Kansas man is dead this morning
在跑步机上突发心脏病身亡
after suffering a heart attack on his treadmill.
哥们 他又不是中情局的间谍
Hey, this ain't no CIA spy, man.
你不用看得那么仔细吧
You don't have to analyze every move.
赶紧走棋
Hurry your ass up.
沃特·本·大卫
Walter Ben David,
布莱特林药业的首席药剂师
the chief chemist from Brightling Pharmaceutical,
撇下了他的妻子 特蕾西
leaves behind a wife, Tracy,
和两个年幼的孩子
and two young children.
快点 杀人犯 赶紧走
Come on, killer, make your move.
我跟你说过 乔丹
Look, I told you, Jordan.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
我是被陷害的
I was set up.
是啊 我也没杀那个毛贼
Yeah, I didn't kill that snitch neither.
你这是要去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
"沃特·本·大卫将自己的研究公♥司♥
"Walter Ben David, who sold and merged his research firm
出♥售♥给了布莱特林药业"
with Brightling Pharmaceutical..."
凯文 凯文
Kevin. Kevin!
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call, man.
你想打给谁 弗莱彻
Who do you wanna call, Fletcher?
你妈妈
Your mommy?
是的
Actually, yeah.
伯克霍夫给我发了条信息
I got a text from Birkhoff.
他说发了一些新家的照片过来
Said that he sent some photos of our new place.
新家依水而建
It's by the water.
你收到了吗
Did you get 'em?
卡珊德拉离开了白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Cassandra left Belarus.
她说自己在伦敦买♥♥了套房♥子
She says here she bought a place in London.
看来她想在政♥府♥动荡期间找地方躲躲
Guess she wanted to get away during the government changeover.
是啊 这不能怪她
Yeah, I don't blame her.
我得过去 尼基塔 我必须得去
I have to go, Nikita. I have to do this.
我知道
I know.
但你不同意我去
But you don't agree with me.
这事我管不了
It's none of my business.
那是我儿子
It's my son.
我有个儿子
I have a son...
从来没人跟我提过
That no one told me about.
他母亲和你都没提过
Not his mother, not you.
迈克尔
Michael,
"组织"在追杀我们
Division is after us.
如果他们知道马克斯是你儿子
If they know Max is your son...
这件事你说了不算
That wasn't your choice to make.
卡珊德拉也说了不算
Or Cassandra's.
你说得对
You're right.
但别赌气做这个决定
But don't make this decision out of anger.
你想去伦敦可以
You say you want to go to London, that's fine.
可你去了以后想怎么办
What are you gonna do when you get there?
马克斯以为他父亲两周前在白俄♥罗♥斯♥死了
Max thinks his father died two weeks ago in Belarus.
你就这么直接告诉他真♥相♥吗
What, are you gonna set him straight?
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
天啊
Oh, my god.
是瑞安
It's Ryan.
你上诉的事 代理人还没给我答复
Bailor hasn't gotten back to me yet about your appeal.
我昨天刚给他发过电邮
I just sent him an Email yesterday.
我念给你听听
Let me read it to you.
不用了 妈
No, that's okay, mom.
我就想听听你的声音
I just want to hear your voice.
你怎么样
How are you?
还熬得住吗
You holding up?
我没事
I'm okay.
我在这儿有很多时间回忆过去
Just had a lot of time to reflect in here.
我最近想起和萨姆最后一次见面
Been thinking about the last time I spoke with Sam,
我们吵了一架
the fight we had.
他这是要干嘛
What the hell is he doing?
听上去像是在跟他妈聊天
Sounds like he's talking to his mom.
不 他在跟我说话
No, he's talking to me.
瑞安 你弟弟是爱你的
Ryan, your brother loved you.
别再责备自己了
Can't beat yourself up over that.
我知道
I know.
我只希望能再见他一面
I just wish I could see him one more time.
知道吗
You know?
跟他说声对不起
Tell him I'm sorry.
我还有很多话想对他说
So much I want to tell him.
他想见我 - 你怎么知道
He wants to meet me. - How do you figure?
瑞安还在中情局的时候
When Ryan was at the CIA,
我们想了几个交流的方法
we brainstormed a few ideas on how to communicate.
其中一个就是窃听他家的电♥话♥
One of the ideas was to tap his house phone,
使用密语
use code words.
什么密语
And that code is?
他弟弟萨姆
His brother Sam.
他在阿富汗牺牲了
He died in Afghanistan.
我只希望能再见他一面 知道吗
I just wish I could see him one more time, you know,
跟他说声对不起
tell him I'm sorry.
我还有很多话想对他说
There's so much I want to tell him.
派一支抓捕小队去监狱
Send a grab team to the prison.
他想见尼基塔
He wants to meet with Nikita.
瑞安·弗莱彻是谁
Who is Ryan Fletcher?
前中情局分♥析♥师 被尼基塔策反了
Former CIA analyst who Nikita corrupted.
他的变节导致三名中情局探员被杀
His actions led to the murder of three agents inside Langley.
她怎么让他倒戈的
How'd she corrupt him?
用钱吗
Money?
性
Sex.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
我能跟你谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我现在有点忙 - 忙什么
Kind of busy right now. - With what?
明白了 目标是谁
Oh. Who's the target?
是我 果戈理在追杀我 记得吗
I am. Gogol put out a hit on me, remember?
他们知道是我杀了泽特洛夫的发言人
They know I killed the spokesman for Zetrov.
没错 但他们既没掌握你的行踪
Yeah, but they don't know where you are
也不知道你的身份
or who you are.
自从我们离开白俄♥罗♥斯♥之后
Ever since we left Belarus,
我就觉得有人在跟踪我
I've felt like someone's tailing me.
我试着甩掉他们
I try to shake them off,
再原路折回
I double back.
却没发现任何人
No one's there.
你觉得这里是最安全的地方
And you feel like this is the safest place you can be.
这地方有枪 我要带回家去
This is where the guns are. I'm taking them home.
我在"组织"不想多待一秒钟
I don't want to be in division any longer than I have to.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表