剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
叫你"tsiotsya s pistaletam"[俄语]
Called you tsiotsya s pistaletam.
持枪阿姨
"The gun lady."
对 至少他还记得你 - 那是
Yeah, well, at least you made an impression. - Yeah.
伯克霍夫怎么样 - 好点了
How's Birkhoff? - He's better.
他需要时间 - 是啊 他是条硬汉
He needs some time. - Yeah, well, he's tough.
没多久他又会生龙活虎地烦死你
He'll be annoying the hell out of you in no time.
那你呢 你最近怎么样
And you? How are you?
我
I'm...
很高兴见到你
glad to see you.
我们得动身了
We have to go.
守护者已经开始行动了
The guardian's on the move.
他手里没有黑盒
He doesn't have the box
阿里可能已经把它毁掉了
and Ari's probably destroyed it by now.
不 阿里说想留着黑盒
No, Ari told me he wants to keep it.
他们肯定觉得黑盒有利用价值
They must think they can use it for something.
还有个更严重的问题
We got a bigger problem.
警方收缴了这台守护者的笔记本
The police confiscated this laptop from the guardian.
我离开现场时顺手带回来了
I took it when we left the scene.
守护者正在履行二级协议
The guardians are on secondary protocol.
等等 你什么意思
Wait. What are you talking about?
好吧 一级协议
All right, primary protocol
是原地待命守护黑盒
is to stay put and guard the box.
二级协议则是转移
Secondary protocol is to pull stakes
到指定地点报到
and report to a designated location.
并等待下一步指示
And wait for further instructions.
珀西几年前制定了这套协议
Percy instituted it a few years back.
难怪他离开了农屋
That's why he cleared out of the farmhouse.
谁能启动二级协议 - 只有珀西
Okay, who can initiate secondary protocol? - Only percy.
这不可能 他被关起来了
That's impossible. He's locked up.
那地点呢 他们要去哪里 - 我不知道
What location? Where are they going? - I don't know.
应该是口头指示
It was to be given by verbal command,
所以我们得赶快行动
which is why we got to get going
追踪那些守护者们
and start tracking the...the guardians.
他们正在会合 而珀西是幕后主使
They're gathering. Percy's behind it.
我们不知道珀西那边是怎么回事
We don't know if there's anything happening with Percy.
但我们知道阿里手上有黑盒
But what we do know is that Ari has the box.
一定要拿回来 - 黑盒被生物锁定了
And we need to get it back. - It's biometrically sealed.
没有守护者的血就破译不了
They can't decrypt it without the guardian's blood,
所以黑盒不是问题
which is why the box isn't an issue.
黑盒一直都是问题
The box is always an issue.
好吧 我去追踪守护者
Okay, I'll go after the guardian.
你俩去追踪阿里 你跟他在一起就没问题
You go after Ari, and you'll be fine with him.
不 迈克尔跟你一起
No, Michael goes with you.
什么 - 等等 等下
What? - Wait. Hold on a second.
至少还有三个守护者对吧
There are at least three guardians out there, okay?
以一敌三不行 你俩要一起去
You're gonna be outgunned. It's gonna take the both of you.
尼基塔 我刚来 不能就这样离开你
Nikita, I just got here. I can't leave you now.
这跟我俩的事无关
This isn't about us.
你又不知道怎么找到阿里
You have no way of finding Ari.
她知道
Yeah, she does.
阿里开始威胁我时 我觉得…
When Ari started threatening me, I figured...
得关注他的行踪
I'd keep tabs.
我在他车上装了追踪器
I put a tracker on his car.
迈克尔 我们以后还有时间解决那事
Michael, We'll have the time to deal with this all later.
你明知道当地所有执法机关都高度警戒
You realize every law-enforcement agency in the region is on high alert,
你还要一路追踪阿里·塔瑟洛夫
and you're chasing Ari Tasarov
到果戈理的老巢吗
into the heart of Gogol territory?
你都不知道他要去哪儿
You don't even know where he's headed.
没错
Yes.
但这是正义之举
But it's the right thing to do.
你说得没错
You're right.
我也不知道接下来要面对什么
I don't know what I'm gonna find there.
不舒服吧 你无法回到过去了
Uncomfortable? It's hard to go back.
那并不是我的上策
It's not my first choice.
我也不想这样 但迫不得已
Mine either, but it was necessary.
不过 只有给你一次重归美好生活的机会
However, punishment is only effective
惩罚才能达到效果
if there's an opportunity for rehabilitation.
我愿意让你重新享受之前的一些特权
I'm willing to restore some of your privileges
不过你得告诉我你跟艾丽克丝说了什么
if you tell me everything you told Alex...
她从何处得到资源
where she's getting her resources,
跟谁合作
who she's working with,
对斯迈克了解多少
how much she really knows about Semak.
从头开始吧
Let's start again.
我告诉她得为自己的将来打算
I told her she needs to think about her future.
为了达到这个目的
And in order to do that,
她得完全了解自己的过去
she needs to be completely clear-eyed about her past.
毕竟
After all...
不了解我们从何而来
We can't know where we're going
就无法知道该往何方去
until we know from where we came.
这段旅程并不轻松
It's not an easy journey.
你需要忍♥受痛苦 披荆斩棘
It can be painful, arduous.
但只要我们有勇气面对真♥相♥
But if we have the courage to face the truth...
就能走上正确的道路
It could lead to the right path.
这是我们每个人都追求的
That's something we all seek.
你指望艾丽克丝从中获得某种启示吗
You expect Alex to have some kind of revelation?
我想让她擦亮眼睛
Clarity.
记忆可能会欺骗我们
Our memories can be unreliable narrators.
你可能以为自己完全了解
You may think you know with absolute certainty
过往的事
what's in your past...
结果却发现自己一无所知
And then you find out you don't know the past at all.
亚历山德拉 - 妈妈
Alexandra? - Mama?
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表