剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
在加入果戈理前 为对外情报局工作
Then a stint in S.V.R. before joining Gogol.
想起来了吗
This ring any bells?
你不明白 我并不参加行动
You don't understand. I wasn't in operations.
我只与新人共事
I only worked with recruits.
但他不是俄♥国♥人
But he wasn't Russian.
很高兴见到你 女士 - 他是美国人
Nice to meet you ma'am. - He was American.
可能是南方人
Maybe southern.
所以那时他在潜伏
So he was undercover.
你在哪儿见到他的 美国还是其他国家
Where did you meet him, here or somewhere overseas?
就在美国 一个公共场所
It was somewhere local. Somewhere public.
餐厅 宾馆
Like a restaurant? A hotel?
1999年 城市广场饭店
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
跟一个朋友吃饭
I'm meeting a friend for dinner.
抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
卡拉 这位是国防部的比尔·克莱
Carla, this is Bill Clay of the Department of Defense.
我是采购部的
Procurement department.
很高兴见到你 女士
Nice to meet you, ma'am.
我们得走了 - 再会 女士
Well, we should get going. - Ma'am.
我并未放在心上 因为那段时间
I didn't make much of it, 'cause back then
阿曼达经常与各色政♥府♥人员会面
Amanda would meet with a lot of government types.
阿曼达和阿里
Amanda and Ari?
莫非阿里也是"组织"的人
Could Ari be a division asset?
珀西几年前派我♥干♥掉他 所以不可能
Percy sent me to kill him a few years ago, so no.
或许阿曼达是俄♥国♥间谍
Maybe Amanda's a Russian mole.
将近十年间阿曼达的行动路线
Cross-reference Amanda's travel patterns
与阿里的已知行动路线 进行交叉对比
for the past ten years with known sightings of Ari, please.
这事怎么会发生
How the hell did this happen?
我们正在调查
We're looking into it.
我们没想到乌迪诺夫女士
We didn't anticipate that Ms. Udinov
会采取如此直接的出场方式
would take such a direct approach.
给我杀了她 现在就杀了她
Just kill her. Kill her now.
先生 我们得小心行事
Sir, we need to be careful.
无论如何 全世界的目光都在关注我们
Like it or not, all the eyes of the world are on us now,
更别提我们还在美国境内
not to mention that we're on American soil.
她会毁掉一切
She will ruin everything.
因此我已派人去她房♥间
Which is why I have sent a man to her room
上演一场嗑药过度致死的好戏
with orders to stage an overdose.
对世界而言 这会看起来像
To the world, this will look as though
年轻的亚历山德拉被聚光灯冲昏了头脑
young Alexandra was overwhelmed by all the attention
然后悲剧地旧态复萌
and suffered a tragic relapse.
务必要让这事看起来像一场意外
Just make sure it looks like an accident,
为了卡特亚
for Katya's sake.
阿里和阿曼达没有交集
No crosses between Ari and Amanda.
如果他们见面 肯定很低调
If they've been meeting, they've kept it on the down low.
我还查了果戈理的近期行动
I also charted recent Gogol activity,
寻找蛛丝马迹 但是一无所获
looking for anything weird...nada.
我们上次遭遇果戈理是…
Last time we ran into Gogol was...
盖茨府 攻击"上峰"那次
The Gates house. The attack on oversight.
我们以为他们通过追踪守护者找到那里
We'd assumed they'd tracked a guardian to that location,
但如果他们不是呢
but what if they didn't?
他们还能用什么方式发现
How else would they have found it?
唯一知情的就是我们和…
The only ones who knew were us and...
阿曼达
Amanda.
她一直在跟俄♥国♥人共事
She's been working with the Russians?
所以她才希望你死
That's why she wanted you dead.
你是唯一一个能把他俩联♥系♥起来的人
You were the only one who could connect the two,
你可能识破他们的身份
identify the partnership,
即使你自己并不知道
even if you didn't know it.
我得给艾丽克丝报下信
I gotta warn Alex.
我进来了
I'm in.
然后呢 - 她在洗澡
And? - She's in the shower.
等她出来再把她拿下
Wait until she's out before you subdue her.
武器带了吗
Do you have the weapon?
足足五百毫克的剂量
500 milligrams uncut.
六分钟可致心脏骤停 再过三分钟脑死亡
Six minutes to cardiac arrest, three more to brain death.
九分钟后完事儿
I'll be clear in nine minutes.
搞定之前保持无线电静默
Radio silence until it's done.
九分钟之后我们就能知道结果了
We'll have confirmation in nine minutes.
这段时间我会去核查下
While we wait, I'm going to check
明天的新闻发布会
on tomorrow's press conference.
就目前媒体报名的数量来看
Given the number of media requests,
我们需要个更大的会场
we're going to need a larger venue.
我拿到偷♥拍♥的视频了
I've got the recording.
你知道该如何把视频泄露出去吗
Do you know how you want to leak the video?
我有很多选择
I have a few options.
并不是你想象得那么多
Not as many as you think.
你误会了 - 是吗
You've got this all wrong. - Really?
我是在帮你 - 杀了我叫帮我是吧
I'm trying to help you. - By killing me.
不 我是帮你的 我可以证明
No, I'm on your side. I can prove it.
艾丽克丝 我是阿曼达
Alex, this is Amanda.
阿里说的是实话
Ari is telling the truth.
我们一直… 我们确实是在合作
We've been...we're working together.
已经共事有一段时间了
We have been for a while.
所有这些只能说明你跟我讲的
All this tells me is that everything you said
所有那些保护我之类的话都是谎言
about protecting me has been a lie.
不不 我是一直在帮你的
No, no. I've been trying to help you.
通过和一个想要除掉我的人合作来帮我吗
By collaborating with a man who's trying to kill me.
阿里一直在幕后默默保护着你
Ari has been working behind the scenes to protect you.
我不能说太多
I wasn't able to say anything
因为我不能拿他的安全来冒险
because I couldn't compromise his safety.
他的安全
His safety.
就我所知
From what I understand,
你应该知道潜伏有多危险
you know all about the dangers of living as a mole.
艾丽克丝 你必须相信我们
Alex, you have to believe us.
你怎么想
What do you think?
什么我怎么…
What do I...
闭嘴
Shh!
我不相信他 问他
I don't trust him. Ask him:
为什么他不阻止那个被派到你房♥间的杀手
Why didn't he stop the guy they sent to your room?
为什么你不阻止那个被派到我房♥间的杀手
Why didn't you stop the guy sent to my room?
斯迈克监视着我的一举一动
Semak has been watching my every move.
所以我才到这里来
That's why I came here
通过阿曼达把信息传递给你
to send a...a warning to you through Amanda.
我是时刻行走在刀刃上的
I'm facing knives at every turn.
那一定很辛苦吧 - 艾丽克丝
Must be tough. - Alex,
我和你一样恨斯迈克
I hate Semak just as much as you do,
为了把他扳倒我已经策划很久了
And I've been working for a long time to bring him down.
但是我必须小心行事
But I've had to move very carefully.
阿曼达和我都必须十分谨慎
Amanda and I both have had to move very carefully.
相信我 我们有着共同的目标
Believe me, we all want the same thing.
杀了她 立刻杀了她
Just kill her. Kill her now.
那就是除掉谢尔盖·斯迈克
An end to Sergei Semak.
距离上次他报告已经过去十四分钟了
It's been 14 minutes since the last check-in.
去房♥间看看发生了什么事
Go to the room and see what happened.
塔瑟洛夫去哪里了
And where is Tasarov?
他说计划是把视频泄露出去
He says the plan was to release
作为对抗斯迈克的证据
the video as evidence against Semak.
艾丽克丝 那计划只有你死了才会有用
Alex, that plan only works if you're dead.
告诉她我这就过去
Tell her I'm on my way.
塔瑟洛夫先生 请回答
这是指挥中心
我在
一支小队已经被派到女孩的房♥间去了
斯迈克先生要见你
明白了
我们时间不多了
We haven't much time.
一旦他们发现刺杀失手
As soon as they discover that the hit has failed,
后备计划就会启动的
the backup plan goes into effect.
什么后备计划
Backup plan?
酒店里到处都是人
There are men all throughout the hotel.
他们领命会对你格杀勿论
They have orders to shoot to kill.
那岂不是就很难在媒体面前掩盖事实了吗
Won't that be a little bit hard to cover up for the media?
斯迈克会编出故事的
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表