剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
《尼基塔》前情提要
Previously on Nikita...
卡珊德拉 我的线人
Cassandra, my asset.
她帮我推♥翻♥了奥韦奇金的政♥权♥
She helped me topple Ovechkin.
这是我儿子马克斯
This is my son, Max.
迈克尔是马克斯的父亲
Michael is Max's father.
她以前好像隐瞒过真♥相♥
She seems to have a history of hiding the truth.
你是英国情报人员 - 是的
You're British intelligence? - Yes.
谢尔盖·斯迈克下令杀死了我父亲
Sergei Semak ordered my father's death.
他之所以能控制泽特洛夫
The only reason he has control of Zetrov
只因为全世界都以为乌迪诺夫家族灭亡了
Is because the world believes all of the Udinovs are dead.
他所拥有的一切理应都归你所有
Everything he has is rightfully yours.
泽特洛夫将重新由乌迪诺夫家族掌管
An Udinov will run Zetrov once again.
只要有镜头在附近
As long as there's a camera nearby,
斯迈克就不会冒险杀我
Semak won't risk an attack.
为了把他扳倒我已经策划很久了
I've been working for a long time to bring him down.
我走的步步都是险棋
I'm facing knives at every turn.
一定要赶在斯迈克除掉我俩之前把他干掉
Semak must be dealt with before he kills us both.
而他的死将由国外情报组织来背黑锅
And the kill will be pinned on a foreign intelligence service.
我在那个组织内部安插了内应
I have a mole burrowed deep within that agency.
卡珊德拉
Cassandra.
伦敦
马克斯长个了
Max is growing up.
越长越像他父亲
Looks more like his father all the time.
奥韦奇金的死 他能接受吗
How did he take Ovechkin's death?
带他到新的环境转移了他的注意力
I think the changing scenery has done him good.
那你现在怎样
And how about his mother?
我心里踏实了
I've settled in.
我从来都没难为过你 对吧
I've never given you more than you could handle, have I?
对 这事我能搞定
No. I can make this work.
你办事 我放心
You always do.
卡珊德拉被军情六处派到白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Cassandra was put in Belarus by Mi-6
为英国政♥府♥窃取情报
to spy for the British.
但根据这份档案
But according to this...
她还一直在为果戈理卖♥♥命
The whole time she was also working for Gogol.
女人天生就是做双面间谍的料
Women make the best double agents.
相信我
Trust me.
阿里告诉你他安插了内线执行暗♥杀♥行动
Ari told you he had a mole lined up to do the hit.
如果我没理解错的话
Now if this means what I think it means,
那这位白俄俏间谍要去杀斯迈克
then Belarus Barbie is going to kill Semak.
这正如你所愿 对吧 - 没错
Which is you want, right? - Of course.
那你还有什么顾虑
Well, then what's the problem?
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do that.
看着心里难受
Yeah I do.
再说 想找个专门修补弹孔的泥瓦匠
Besides, there's not that many handymen
也没那么容易
that specialize in bullet holes.
悼念她是应该的
It's okay to mourn her.
我知道你把卡拉当母亲看待
I know Carla was like a mother to you.
也正是她告诉我不要轻信母性角色
Who taught me not to trust mother figures.
我来帮你吧
Lemme give you a hand with that, okay?
喂 艾丽克丝 什么事
Hey, Alex, what's up?
我这就发给你一份从阿里电脑里
I'm sending you over something we stole
窃取的情报
from Ari's computer.
是一个卧底的个人档案
It's a personnel file on a mole.
他是什么人
Who is he?
是个女的 她是军情六处的人
It's a she. She's Mi-6.
怎么了
What?
你要干嘛 - 好好看家
What are you doing? - Watch the house.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要去伦敦接我儿子
I'm going to London to get my son.
等等 - 有什么好等
Wait, wait a minute... - For what?
我们刚得知卡珊德拉是果戈理的人
Cassandra, we just found out, is Gogol.
而果戈理是我们的敌人
And Gogol is the enemy.
对 但马克斯是无辜的 - 我知道
Yes, but Max is innocent. - I know.
所以我才要把他接回来
That's why I'm going to bring him back here.
接回来 这里就不危险了吗
Here. Where there's no danger at all.
不是要结束这场较量吗 现在呢
What happened to finishing this fight?
不管了 咱们抽身出来
We don't. We get out.
然后找个别人找不到的地方
And we go somewhere where they can't find us,
好好过日子
and we live there.
抽身出来 找个地方安家
We get out? We go somewhere?
听听你自己说的傻话 我们一起养孩子吗
Are you listening to yourself? We raise a kid?
没错 就这么干
Yes! Absolutely.
尼基塔 你听我解释清楚
No, Nikita, let me make myself clear.
我爱你
I love you.
我愿意执子之手 与子偕老
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我想要面面俱到
It's just that it's been very hard
但却力不从心
making these pieces fit.
我要顾全你 马克斯还有和"组织"的较量
Between you, now Max, and this war with division...
或许…
Maybe...
这方法行得通
This will work.
我觉得你操之过急了
I think you're getting ahead of yourself.
我可没觉得
No, I don't think I am.
那么
Then...
我觉得…
I think...
我觉得自己跟不上你了
I think you're getting ahead of me.
我不是当妈的料 迈克尔
I'm not...mother material, Michael.
为什么
Why not?
因为我…
Because I'm...
明天就周末了
It's Friday,
我的生活还一片混乱 大起大落
and my life is insane and not stable.
而且马克斯有母亲
And Max has a mother.
但他的间谍母亲 让他处境危险
Whose lies are putting him in danger.
他跟着你 总比跟着他妈强
He would be better off with you than her.
你那种行为相当于绑♥架♥
What you're talking about is kidnapping.
把他从母亲身边夺走交给陌生人抚养
Taking him away from his mother to be raised by strangers.
这会给他留下♥阴♥影 相信我
It's gonna mess him up. Trust me.
你不想让他
You don't want him
为自己父母犯下的错误买♥♥单吧
to pay for the mistakes of both of his parents.
我们要和她当面对峙
We gotta confront her, face-to-face.
伦敦 军情六处总部
我们已经获悉果戈理的特工
For a while now we've known Gogol agents
想要窃取我们的新型无人机计划
were trying to steal plans for our new drone.
我们终于确认了他们所派交货人的身份
Finally we've been able to identify the courier they're using.
你们肯定也都认为这是个心头之患
I think you will agree this is very troubling.
何止心头之患
Troubling.
处长 这简直就是挑衅
Madame director, it's a provocation.
我命你们分队立即前往俄♥罗♥斯♥
I'm dispatching your team to Russia immediately.
我要你给果戈理一点颜色瞧瞧
I want you to teach Gogol a lesson.
莫斯科
你不打算把心事告诉我吗
So you won't tell me what's bothering you?
肖恩 我说了
Sean, I told you,
这事与你无关
this has nothing to do with you...
我就觉得有关
I'd say it does.
如果这事会影响到斯迈克的暗♥杀♥行动
If it affects the hit on Semak,
那我就没法全力保护你
it affects my ability to protect you.
肯定是电视台的人到了
Must be the TV crew.
他们不该来这么早
They're not due for a while.
斯迈克
Semak.
你怎么来了 - 搜查房♥间
Why are you here? - Search the rooms!
搜什么
For what?
卡蒂娅 我知道她在这儿 - 她不在
Katya...I know she's here. - She's not.
谁要是说你会撒谎
Whoever told you you were a good liar,
绝对是在骗你
they were lying to you.
你没软禁她吗 - 我♥干♥嘛要软禁她
You didn't take her? - Why would I?
好不让我见到她
So that I couldn't see her.
她去哪儿了 - 我说了 我不知道
Where is she? - I told you...I don't know!
放开他
Let him go.
你就不会先敲门吗
You could have just knocked.
她几天前逃跑了
Several days ago she ran away.
既然没跑到你这里来
If she didn't come here,
那她肯定去了你知道的地方
she must have gone to a place you know about.
你得帮我找到她
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表