剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
所以要防患于未然
Which is why you're not gonna let that happen,
你要亲自看着他们查
and you're gonna go in person.
让伯克霍夫来弄 怎么样
What about Birkhoff, huh?
伯克霍夫可以搞定 不是吗
Birkhoff could run this, couldn't he?
是可以 但没那么快
Possibly, but not as quickly.
这些…
This is...
要查的都在果戈理管辖范围内
this data is Gogol's backyard.
对他们而言 这易如反掌
It'll be at their fingertips.
而且
And...
伯克霍夫需要时间来…
Birkhoff needs some time to himself
痊愈 - 痊愈
to recover. - "Recover"?
他怎么了 得鼠标手了吗
From what...gamer's thumb?
他被阿曼达抓到 遭到严刑逼供
Amanda captured him, tortured him.
她…
She, uh...
她敲断了他的手指
She crushed his hand.
你没事吧 - 没事
You okay? - Fine.
说真的
No, really.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不知道 我说不清
I don't know. I don't know.
每一次
Every time I feel
当我觉得自己抓住了生命中重要的一部分时
like I've got a handle on one part of my life,
另一部分就会溜走
another part of it slips away.
我终于得到了迈克尔 但失去了艾丽克丝
I finally get Michael, and I lose Alex.
我们拿到了黑盒 我却失去了迈克尔
We get the black box, and I lose Michael.
就好像
It's like...
在光滑的桌子上围弹珠
rounding up marbles on a glass table.
只要我稍不留神
And if I lose focus for even one second,
就会有人受伤 我爱的人会受伤
someone gets hurt... someone I love.
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff...
瑞安
Ryan.
下一个该轮到谁了 你吗
Who am I gonna lose next... you?
我真的好累
I'm so tired.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't want to hurt anyone...
不想他们再受伤
Anymore.
你想要干什么
What do you want?
我想停手
I want to stop.
这不是说停手就能停的
I don't think you can.
你必须要帮助人们
You have to help people.
你要替那些自己无力斗争的人
You have to stand up for those people
伸张正义
who can't fight for themselves,
因为这是正义的使命 尼基塔
because, Nikita, it's the right thing to do.
"组织"
Division...
他们赋予你一身绝技
They gave you a gift.
当他们教授你如何杀人之时
When they gave you the ability to kill,
也教会你如何保护他人
they also gave you the ability to protect.
这是你告诉我的
You taught me that.
我不知道迈尔克会不会回来
I don't know if Michael's coming back.
我觉得
I think...
我不知道他会不会回来
I don't know if Michael's coming back.
如果他无法看清自己抛弃了什么
You know, if...if he can't see what he left behind,
也许你们就不是命中注定
well, maybe you shouldn't be together.
我相信艾略特先生对我们仍有用处
I believe Mr. Elliot can still help us.
他过去是守护者
He's an ex-guardian.
他有特殊的能力
It's a very unique skill set.
黑盒还流失在外 对我构成威胁
And yet the black boxes are still out there threatening me.
关于这点 我有个建议
I have a suggestion on that front.
如果我们找到了黑盒
When we find a box,
或许我们该考虑其它选择 而不是就这样
perhaps we should consider other options besides simply
销毁它
destroying it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
黑盒中记录了
The boxes are a record
"组织"策划的所有非法行动
of every illegal covert operation division has ever conducted.
这些信息对那帮美国人十分不利
The information is so damaging to the Americans
所以他们现在迫不及待要销毁它
that they can't wait to destroy them now.
至少 这就说明
At the very least, that suggests that...
或许我们应该打开黑盒
maybe we should have a look inside,
看看里面有没有对我们有利的东西
see if there's anything there that can help us.
这样太危险了
Too dangerous.
万一我杀掉尼古拉·乌迪诺夫的事曝光了
If the truth that I was behind Nikolai Udinov's death were to come out...
不行 不能疏忽大意
No. No loose ends.
那或许你会愿意让我
Well, then perhaps you'd like me
处理另一件悬而未决的事情
to take care of that other loose end.
阿里 注意你的语气
Take care with your tone, Ari.
你这是在玩火
You are treading on dangerous ground.
对不起
My apologies.
我无意冒犯
I meant no disrespect.
但我们有很多敌人 先生
But we have many enemies, sir,
而我相信 如果使用得当
and I believe that in the right hands,
黑盒就能成为对付他们的利器
a black box would be a very powerful weapon against them.
这会是确保泽特洛夫繁荣发展的关键
It could be the key to ensuring Zetrov's future.
拿到黑盒再说吧
Except we don't have one!
我有办法拿到黑盒
I know how to get you a black box.
东区一切正常
等等
发现有人侵入 四处检查
这是第二小队 北区一切正常
等等
肯定是一只动物
返回基地
收到
他们什么时候会把这些设备调好啊
每次一有兔子跑过就会触发
亚历山德拉
Alexandra.
快起来 亚历山德拉
Come on, Alexandra.
爸爸
Papa?
你并不孤单
You are not alone.
喂
长官 我是日间巡逻队员
我们报告了一起外♥围♥入侵事件
但那其实是误报 是动物触发的
为什么要告诉我这个
您吩咐我们要向你报告一切情况
您的指令十分清楚
长官 搜索已经完成
Sir, the search index is complete.
通过分♥析♥化学药品的运货情况
Based on chemical shipments,
搜索系统找到了三位西欧地区的
spider has turned up three leading chemists
顶尖化学家
in the western european region.
一位在西班牙加迪斯 另一位在意大利巴勒莫
Uh, we have one in Cadiz, Spain, another in Palermo, Italy,
最后一位在瑞士巴塞尔
and the last one in Basel, Switzerland.
巴塞尔离科尔马很近
Basel is close to Colmar.
肯定就是这个人
That's got to be the one.
这个人叫沃纳·克里斯丁格
The candidate is one Werner Christinger.
他是巴塞尔理工学院的
He is a professor of chemistry
化学教授
at Basel Institute of Technology...
专门研究神经药理学
Uh, specializes in neuropharmacology.
他似乎还在黑市卖♥♥些东西
Looks like he's handled some black-market requests as well.
比如说机能强化素
Like the regimen.
我这就出发
I'm on my way.
我在德国有支小队
I have a team in Germany.
他们能在一小时内到位
They can be there in under an hour.
等等 等等 这事不能这么办
Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's not how it works.
我去找守护者 然后销毁黑盒
I find the guardian. I destroy the box.
不 我们不会销毁黑盒
No, we're not going to destroy the box,
不会立即销毁
not immediately.
我要派出一支抓捕小队
I'm sending a retrieval team.
交易并非如此
That's not the deal.
现在是新交易
New deal...
我是老板我做主
Employer's prerogative.
这名化学家是巴塞尔理工学院的
The chemist's a Werner Christinger
沃纳·克里斯丁格
from the Basel Institute of Technology.
但是有支果戈理的小队正在赶去
But there's a Gogol team on its way.
从哪里赶去
On its way from where?
德国 近得很
Germany, so it's close.
我没办法及时赶回来
I'd never make it back on time.
你必须抢先赶到
You've got to get there first.
我这就出发
I'm on it.
是我
Hey, it's me.
告诉你 尼基塔要去拿黑盒
You should know Nikita's closing in on the black box,
而且她是独自行动
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表