剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
I gotta go.
你是"组织"的人
You're Division?
什么 - 别跟我装
What? - Don't lie to me.
"组织" 是什么东西 - 政♥府♥秘密组织
What the hell is Division? - Government program.
为他们杀人 不然就死路一条
Kill for them or you die.
于是我才逃过死刑
It's how I got off death row.
为了摆脱他们我逃了四年
I've been running from them for four years.
一直逃到现在 我还以为
I'm still running, and I thought
他们想用你引诱我出来
that they were using you to get to me.
迈克尔
Oh, Michael.
她是阿曼达的头号♥追杀目标
She's on the top of amanda's kill list.
阿曼达
Amanda?
珀西怎么了
What happened to Percy?
这么说你真是"组织"的人
So you are Division.
我在的时候还不叫"组织"
It wasn't called that when I was there.
尼基塔 我真不知道
Nikita, I had no idea.
快躲
Come on.
是珀西
It's Percy!
他们肯定会包抄我们
They're gonna try and flank us!
我们得交替掩护撤退
We gotta leapfrog back!
那卡拉怎么办
What about Carla?
我不会让他们再伤害你
They're not gonna hurt you again!
快蹲下
Get down!
不能因为我害了你们
Not 'cause of me.
卡拉
Carla!
卡拉
Carla!
好久不见呀
Well, been a long time.
不是想找我叙叙吗
You wanted to talk to me?
别提多想了 - 那就开车
Very much so. - Then drive.
别把她卷进来
And leave her the hell out of this mess.
她真的是 以前是 我就知道
She was real. She was, I knew her.
怎么会呢
How?
尼基塔 要不是你说 我根本就不知道
Nikita, I haven't heard the name Carla Bennett
卡拉·班内特这个人
before you told me.
我都在"组织"干十年了
And I've worked at division for ten years.
迈克尔 不可能这么巧
It's too big of a coincidence, Michael.
我认识得跟"组织"最不搭边的人居然也有牵连
The one person I know who's farthest from division?
不可能这么巧合 肯定有什么原因
It can't be a coincidence, there has to be an answer.
难道说她选中了我
Did she select me?
她给我下的套
She set me up?
"组织"不是这么行事的
We didn't operate that way.
"组织"的杀手都是从监狱里
The selection process for recruiting starts with
甄选出来
the bureau of prisons.
我知道 但如果你很清楚"组织"的选人要求
Yes, but if you know what Division's looking for,
就可以据此设下圈套
you can put something in their path.
艾丽克丝就是我这么安插♥进♥来的
I did it with Alex.
有可能"组织"是在卡拉之后
Maybe Division was after Carla.
你说你认识她时她就一直在逃命
You said she was on the run when you knew her.
可能她躲避的正是… 他们
Maybe she was running away from...Them.
是 可为什么他们找到我而不是…
Yes, but why would they find me and not...
那把枪
The gun.
什么枪 - 那天晚上
What gun? - That night.
一切都发生在那个晚上
It's all about that night.
埃德蒙兹警探借口她无照经营中途之家
Detective Edmonds was shaking her down
来敲诈勒索
for running an unlicensed halfway house.
我当时刚丢了工作 又嗑药磕爽了
I had just lost the job and gotten high again.
你要是愿意 我就收点费用
I can collect that, if you wish.
大家就免得办那些政♥府♥手续了
And we can avoid all that paperwork down at city hall.
卡拉 别听他的
Carla, don't listen to him.
卡拉
Carla?
尼基塔 - 轮不到你
Nikita? - Wait your turn, honey.
埃里克 搜她口袋看看
Eric, check her pockets, see if she's holding.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别碰我 - 听见没 别碰她
Don't touch me! - Hey! Don't touch her!
塞米挺身保护我
And Sammy was protecting me.
你丫靠边站
I said, stand back!
大家先冷静 别这样
Whoa, let's just be calm. Come on, come on.
我来跟她说
Let me just talk to her.
尼基塔 你嗑的是什么
Nikita, what did you take?
你磕的什么药
What are you on?
我说了给我一边去
I said stand back.
闭嘴 你个蠢猪
Shut up, you pig!
大家冷静下谈正事好不好
Can we get back to business, please?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 龟儿子
You punk ass, bitch ass piglet!
再说我就要你好看
I'm not gonna tell you again.
能不能让你手下冷静一下
Would you calm your partner down?
这是例行公事
My guy's doing his job, all right?
不 他不是
No, he's not!
尼基塔
Nikita.
尼基塔 过来 - 尼基塔 别闹了
Nikita, come here. - Nikita, don't.
塞米 他不会来真的
Sammy, he's not gonna do anything.
别碰她
Don't touch her.
够了 我要你们好看
Oh, that's it. You're going down.
那以后事情就越闹越大了
That's when everything went sideways.
我猜
Let me guess.
埃德蒙兹警探肯定想把事情盖过去
Detective Edmonds wanted to cover it up.
埃里克
Eric.
埃里克
Eric!
他正要掏枪
He pulled a gun.
听见没
You hear me?
他正要掏枪 然后你正当防卫
He pulled a gun, you shot him in self-defense.
不
No.
对不对 - 不
Right? - No.
给我听好了 你可别指望跟我斗
Look, you do not want to play with me.
他是个很好的年轻人 家有妻儿
That's a good kid right there. A family man!
可他杀了…
And he shot...
你再随便找个吸毒的怎么鬼混都行
You can find another tweaker to tweak in your next town!
可他是个好人
He's a good man!
尼基塔 尼基塔
Nikita! Nikita!
我不能这么做 - 你必须这么做
I am not in this. - You are in this.
你没得选择
And you don't have a choice!
快躲起来
Get out of the way.
快躲 - 住手
Get out of the way! - Stop!
尼基塔
Nikita.
不要 不要
No, no.
不要
No. No.
别怕 别怕
Come on, come on.
她用手把住枪
She put her hand on the gun.
不让我杀埃德蒙兹
To stop me from killing Edmonds.
就那一个指纹就让她暴露了
And it only takes one fingerprint to hit the grid.
所以"组织"的人才会重获她的行踪
That's how she got back on division's radar.
也正因为如此 之前"组织"才会找上你
And how you got on their radar in the first place.
但这还不能解释珀西为什么要活捉她
But it doesn't explain why Percy wanted her alive.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
迈克尔
Michael.
这不是什么圈套
This wasn't a trap.
他不是利用卡拉找你
He didn't use Carla to find you.
而是利用你找到卡拉
He used you to find Carla.
可为什么呢
But why?
罗恩 你的脸怎么了
Roan, what happened to your face?
你见到她了
You met her.
天啊 看看你
Good lord, look at you.
你也是
Look at you.
你这个光杆司令
The captain of an empty ship.
只是暂时的
Well, it's temporary.
说吧珀西 你想干什么
Just tell me what you want, Percy.
首先 我要向你道歉
To apologize, for starters.
为12年前派人去我家
For sending an agent to my house to kill me
索我命吗
12 years ago?
不是我♥干♥的
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表