剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
尼基塔 赶快离开那儿
Nikita, you gotta get out of there!
尼基塔
Nikita.
尼基塔
Nikita.
喝你的茶 有助于恢复
Drink your tea. It's good for recovery.
"组织"知道我们认出了盖恩斯
Division knows we've I.D.'d Gaines.
他们会防备我们的
They'll be waiting for us.
至少两支护卫队
Two escort teams at least.
还有罗恩
And Roan.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
听着 按原计划来 我们会抓到盖恩斯的
Listen, we can nail Gaines on our own schedule.
"上峰"会转移他的
Oversight will move him tonight
不是现在就是今晚
if they haven't already.
在接下来的20年里
He'll hop from one island to another
他会一国一国逃窜
for the next 20 years.
到时候就找不到他了
We won't find him.
我今晚就要问出来
He will answer to me tonight.
好吧
Okay.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
可你受伤了
You're wounded.
开枪的力气还是有的
I can still pull a trigger.
迈克尔 你还是别来了
Michael, you're not going.
你能怎么着 把我绑椅子上吗
What are you gonna do, handcuff me to a chair?
不会
No.
该死
Damn it.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我只能这么做
I have to do this, okay?
你做了什… - 我已经别无牵挂
What did you... - I have nothing to lose.
可你还有一个儿子 他以后会需要你
You have a son, who may need you one day.
我不想成为让你见不到儿子的人
I'm not gonna be the one who takes that away from you.
因为我太爱你了
I love you too much.
尤里 他们告诉你的一切都是假的
Yuri, everything you have been fed is a lie.
那晚屠♥杀♥的主谋是斯迈克
It was Semak who was behind the massacre that night.
被"组织"袭击只是他不在场证明的幌子
The attack by Division was his alibi
让他在事后被别人看作是英雄
to make him look like a hero in the aftermath.
是斯迈克做了笔交易接管泽特洛夫
It was Semak who made a deal to take over Zetrov.
这是他们灌输给你的
This is what they taught you.
不 这是事实
No, this is the truth.
听我说
Listen to me.
那晚不是"组织"救的我
Division did not save me that night.
是一位他们的特工
It was one of their agents,
一位叛变特工 尼基塔
a rogue agent, Nikita.
这位叛变特工当时在袭击小队里吗
A rogue agent who was part of the strike team?
是 但她当时还没背叛"组织"
Yeah, but she hadn't gone rogue yet.
她… 这是… 这是在她背叛的前一年
She...this was...this was a year before that.
那晚她决定救我
She made a decision that night to save me.
她之前从未违背过"组织"的命令
She had never disobeyed one of their orders before.
这么说"组织"想杀你
So Nikita saves you from Division,
而你被尼基塔救了
who's trying to kill you.
而现在我们所处的地方
And this is the same Division
就是那个"组织"
that we are in right now.
我知道听起来很荒谬
I know how that sounds,
但我不为"组织"工作
but I'm not working for Division.
我希望借助他们来找到斯迈克
I'm just using their resources to get to Semak.
接管泽特洛夫
To take over Zetrov.
不 我不在乎什么泽特洛夫
No, I don't care about that.
我想为我的 还有你的家人报仇
I just want revenge for my family and for yours
为那晚被杀害的每个人报仇
and for everyone who died that night.
你以为我是傻子吗
相信你说的话
"组织"曾经想杀你
Division tried to kill you
难道现在却愿意帮你吗
and now they help you?
我知道这听起来…
I know that it sounds...
还有这个叫"尼基塔"的 她在哪
And this nikita, where is she?
是你编的吧 - 尤里
Is she even real? - Yuri.
她在哪
Where is she?
她想摧毁"组织"
She's trying to attack Division.
我没有和她在一起了 - 为什么
I'm not with her anymore. - Why?
因为她…
Because she...
她杀了我爸爸
Because she killed my papa.
这么说是她… 她杀了尼古拉
Oh, so now she...she killed Nikolai.
这是在她救你之前还是之后
Now was this before or after she saved you?
不 她…
No, she...
是正当防卫
It was self-defense.
她别无选择
She didn't have a choice.
她有理由撒谎
She had her reasons to lie.
每个人都会撒谎
Everyone lies.
他们的思想已经灌入你的骨髓
They have their claws so deep in you,
你都不知道该相信什么
you do not know what to believe.
瑞安·弗莱彻死了
Ryan Fletcher is dead.
你说过你会罢手的
You said you were gonna call it off.
我在小组面前提过
I brought it before the group,
但我用你的理由说服不了他们
but I couldn't convince them to see your way.
他们和盖恩斯意见一致
They sided with Gaines.
弗莱彻一死 盖恩斯就这么逍遥法外了吗
So Fletcher dies and Gaines just walks away.
不完全如此
Not quite.
尼基塔知道他是谁
Nikita knows who he is,
所以今晚我们要把他转移出境
so we're gonna send him out of the country tonight
流放他一辈子
to spend the rest of his life in exile.
于是他可以继续帮你出主意
Where he can keep consulting for you
继续为"上峰"赚钱
and making money for oversight.
你去哪 - 告发他
Where are you going? - To turn him in.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我当然可以这么做
Yeah, I can.
5分钟就好
I'll be ready in five.
记得瑞安·弗莱彻吧
Ryan Fletcher says hi.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
他死前想告诉我"上峰"成员的名字
Before he died, he was trying to name members of oversight.
知道你该怎么做了吧
Guess what you're gonna do.
要是告诉你 我也没命了
I give you those names, I'm a dead man.
我能接受
Works for me.
盖恩斯在哪儿
Where's Gaines?
你想干嘛 - 回答我的问题
What are you doing? - Just answer the question.
我不能告诉你
I can't.
你会的 说吧
You will. Start talking.
放开他 - 往后退
Let him go. - Get back.
毙了她 可恶 毙了她
Shoot her, damn it! Shoot her!
尼基塔 我知道瑞安·弗莱彻是无辜的
Nikita, I know Ryan Fletcher is innocent.
他的罪行交由法律判决
Just let him answer in a court of law.
放下枪 我就照办
Drop your guns, I will.
尼基塔挟持了盖恩斯
Nikita's taking Gaines hostage.
她在拿他当挡箭牌
She's using him as a body shield.
下一步怎么办
How should we proceed?
我得请示一下"上峰"
I have to check with Oversight.
稍等
Hold.
把他俩都杀了
Kill them both.
你不是想知道名字吗
You want names?
参议员玛德琳·皮尔…
Senator Madeline Pier...
你居然给我下药 你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking, drugging me like that?
我只是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
你自己差点就没命了
You almost got yourself killed.
为瑞安报仇是我的事儿
Look, avenging Ryan was my mission.
不 不是你的事 是我们的事
No, there's no "My" anymore. There's only "Ours,"
我们要同进退 同甘共苦
As in we share the losses, we share the risks,
最重要的是我们一起做出选择
And, most of all, we share the decisions.
我是为你着想
I was thinking about you.
不 你是在替我做决定
No, you made the decision for me.
你就没想过
Do you ever stop to think
若是失去你我会怎样
How I would feel if I lost you?
你不知道你对我来说有多重要 尼基塔
You have no idea how much you mean to me, Nikita.
根本不知道
No idea.
你要是再这样
You ever pull a stunt like that again...
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表