剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
and she's making the approach solo.
把艾略特先生带上
Bring Mr. Elliot with us.
他了解黑盒和守护者的情况
His knowledge of the box and the guardian
这可能还有利用价值
may still prove to be useful.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, papa.
得知目的地了 阿姆斯特丹
We have a destination... Amsterdam.
巴塞尔理工学院
阿姆斯特丹 收到
Amsterdam... acknowledged.
黑盒在你手上吗 - 是的
Do you have the black box? - Aye.
很好 好好保护
Good. Keep it secure.
等你到了阿姆斯特丹 与其他守护者会合后
In Amsterdam, you'll receive further instructions
就会收到下一步指示
after you rendezvous with the other guardians.
我这就出发
I'm on my way.
现在就去拿最后一批机能强化素
Just about to pick up the last of my regimen.
我订的货好了吗
Is my order ready?
好了 每瓶一百粒 照你吩咐办好了
Yes. 100 count of each, just as you'd asked.
举起手来
Hands.
举起手来
Hands!
把黑盒拿出来
Take the black box out.
慢慢放到桌子上
Slowly put it on the table.
慢慢地
Slowly.
站到一边去
Step away.
你 拿上盒子 过来给我
You, grab the box. Bring it to me.
长官 我们发现他们了
Sir, we have visuals.
马上干掉他们
Taking them out.
是果戈理的人
Gogol!
撤退
警♥察♥来了
撤退
警♥察♥ 放下武器
放下武器
趴下
喂
Yes?
当地警局扣押了目标和黑盒
Local authorities have custody of the target and the box.
警局 谁跟他们报信的
Authorities? Who alerted them?
好像是这个化学家因为有违法行为
It seems the chemist was under observation
已经受到当地警局的监控
for his illegal activities.
枪战刚开始 D战队就接到了通知
Once the shooting started, Dard units were called in.
他们还抓了尼基塔 她现在在他们手上
Also they have Nikita. She was with them.
他们现在正被转移到苏黎世
They're being transported to Zurich.
跟着他们 调集二队和三队进行支援
Follow them. Call in teams two and three for backup.
我们马上就到
We'll be there shortly.
尼基塔
Nikita.
现在我们知道你的电♥话♥打给谁了
Well, now we know the answer to who you were calling...
意料之中的事
not that that's a surprise.
作为一名训练有素的特工 艾略特先生
For such a highly trained operative, Mr. Elliot,
你还真是一眼见底
you are absurdly transparent...
脑子里就一根筋
a single-celled organism.
难怪珀西派你
It's no wonder Percy assigned you to...
守护黑盒
watch a box.
而尼基塔
Now, Nikita...
应该是我见过的人里
is perhaps the most complex individual
最捉摸不透的了
I have ever come across.
我真不明白她看上你哪点了
I honestly don't know what she sees in you.
我们有共同的目标
We share a common interest.
我们都想杀你而后快
We both can't wait to kill you.
尤里 踢过来
Yuri, over here!
但如果我们给美国人他们想要的东西
But if we give Americans what they want,
那他们以后可能会帮我们
they might help us in the future.
那些美国人只会欺软怕硬
The Americans are being bullies,
而欺软怕硬的人只会听拳头的话
and bullies only respond to strength.
没错 但是 - 谢尔盖 别谈公事了好吗
Yes, but... - Sergei, enough business, huh?
今天天气多棒啊
It's a beautiful day.
你复活节会过来的吧
You are coming over for Easter, yes?
卡蒂娅会做复活节蛋糕
Katya is making a kulichi.
我不确定 - 怎么了
I don't know. Uh... - What is it?
不会又是女人吧
Not another woman.
不是女人
No, not a woman.
不过 复活节是合家团圆的时候
But, uh, Easter is meant for families.
你该和你家人在一起
And, uh, you should be with yours.
你说得对
You're right.
复活节该合家团圆
Easter is for families.
所以
So...
我该跟卡蒂娅说你中午到吗
should I tell Katya you will arrive by noon?
老天待你不薄 尼古拉
You're truly blessed, Nikolai.
你有豪♥宅♥ 娇妻
You have a fine house, a beautiful wife,
爱女
a loving daughter.
这一切你迟早也会有的
Someday you'll have all that.
但在那之前 你只能跟我们凑合了
Until then, you are stuck with us.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你拦截了我们的通话吗
Did you intercept a call?
还是装了窃听器
A communication tap?
爱说不说
Right.
刚刚干得漂亮
You ran a good stack.
掩护很好 但你射姿采用修正韦佛式
Hard cover was solid, but you were using a modified Weaver
而你应该 - 你在干什么
when you should have been... - What are you doing?
对实验室战术进行分♥析♥
Tactical breakdown back at the lab.
我们可不是什么朋友或者搭档
We're not friends or partners.
对 但我们都是内行
No, but we're professionals.
我们什么都不是
We're nothing!
你是"组织"的人 - 曾经是"组织"的人
You're division. - Was division.
对 你是那个叛徒
Right. You're the rogue.
你为什么要叛逃
Why'd you leave?
因为看清了"组织"的真面目
Because I realized what division really was.
你知道你在守护的是什么吗
Do you even know what it is that you're guarding...
黑盒里面有什么
what's on that box?
我早就想出来了
I worked it out.
黑盒
The box?
它对珀西很重要 也就是说它是筹码
It's important to Percy, which means it's leverage.
是权力
It's power.
我可不蠢 我知道"组织"是什么
I'm not stupid. I know what division is.
它是个大型的犯罪团伙
It's a giant criminal organization...
虽然它是世界级的
Granted, one that plays on a world stage
但规矩和别的地方犯罪团伙的没有区别
but the principles are all the same as any local racket.
酬劳会有的 就此事而言 还会是大数目
There will be a payout, a massive one in this case,
只有那些低调行事
for anyone who can keep their head low
而且选对了阵营的人才能得到
and know which player to get behind.
我赌珀西赢
My bet's on Percy.
所以 是的 我知道黑盒是什么
So, yes, I know what the box is.
它是张王牌
It's a golden ticket.
你选了错误的一边
You chose the wrong side to back.
珀西早就泥菩萨过江
Percy's rotting in a hole in Jersey.
自身难保了
He's finished.
怎么了
What?
你不清楚现在是什么情况吧
You really have no idea what's going on, do you?
现在是谁选错了
Who's on the wrong side now?
清理货车
Make sure the van is clean...
别留下活口
no loose ends.
明白
Understood.
艾略特先生已经没有利用价值了
Mr. Elliot has outlived his usefulness.
记得让他
Make sure he's...
闭口
nonoperational.
我拿到黑盒了
I have the box.
是时候了
It's about time.
马上带回来
Bring it straight to the house...
别拖延 - 马上来
No stops. - On my way.
还剩三个
There's three more!
快走
Go!
谢谢 - 多谢来电
Thanks. - Thanks for calling.
尼基塔在货车里
Nikita's in the van.
你们
Guys...
他逃了
He's gone.
马克斯怎么样 - 他很好
So how's Max? - He's good.
他还问起你呢
He asked about you, actually.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表