剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Hey. Is everything okay?
有人盯梢 七点钟方向 穿双排扣大衣
You've got a tail. 7:00. Peacoat.
你怎么…
How are you...
通过伦敦街上的摄像头 他走近了
London street cams. He's moving in.
来 过来
Here, come here.
赶紧离开这里
Get away from here, now!
天啊
Oh, my god.
那些人应该在追杀我
I think those guys were after me.
不
No.
他们是冲我来的
They were after me.
没事了
It's all right.
给我包一架去伦敦希思罗机场的飞机
Get me on a charter to Heathrow.
我要在最短时间内赶过去
Whatever gets me there fastest.
你要去伦敦吗
You're going to London?
迈克尔有麻烦了
Michael's in trouble.
可不是嘛
Yeah, no kidding.
他终于睡着了
He's asleep finally.
好 离窗户远点
Good. Keep away from the windows.
你没必要留下来
You don't have to do this.
卡珊德拉 刚刚有两个人想要杀你
Cassandra, there are two guys tried to kill you.
我会找人保护我们的
I'll get the security detail.
我就可以
You have one.
你保护不了我
You can't protect me.
他们人多势众
There are too many of them.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
退役士兵
Ex-soldiers.
效力于一个叫图普洛夫的人
They work for a man named Tupelov.
图普洛夫将军
General Tupelov.
他是我丈夫的内阁成员之一
He was a member of my husband's cabinet.
他遇刺身亡后 图普洛夫也随之垮台
When he died, Tupelov lost all his power.
他认为 我与我丈夫的死脱不了干系
He believes I had something to do with my husband's death.
我还以为是奥韦奇金的保镖干的
I thought Ovechkin's bodyguard was responsible.
图普洛夫一直不肯接受
Tupelov never accepted that.
他打了好多电♥话♥来威胁我
He made some threatening phone calls,
但我没想到会闹到这种地步
But I never thought it would come to this.
你去歇歇吧
Why don't you get some rest?
拜托 迈克尔 这里很安全
Michael, please. The building is secure.
我把报♥警♥器打开了
I've turned on the alarm.
那我就保证不让它打扰我们
Then we shouldn't be disturbed.
这么说你要守夜了
So you'll just stay up?
整晚都不睡吗
All night?
你睡得这么少 还这么精神
You never needed much sleep.
人家就嫉妒你这一点
I was always jealous of that.
这不正好用上了
Then take advantage.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
我可是没必要来的
I don't have to be here.
事实上很有必要
Actually, you do.
如果我告诉阿曼达
If I told Amanda
是你告诉尼基塔她爹是冒牌的
you warned Nikita about dear old dad,
你可能就没命了
you might just lose your head.
说到尼基塔
Speaking of Nikita,
既然你们又混到一起了
now that you two are palling around again,
你有没有什么好办法
you got any bright ideas on how you
把黑盒取回来呢
might be able to get that black box back?
这一定让你很作难吧
Does put you in a bit of a pickle, doesn't it?
如果你不把黑盒交给阿曼达
If you don't get Amanda the box,
她就不为你提供除掉斯迈克的资源
she won't get to the resources you need to eliminate Semak.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
我想让你思考 要除掉斯迈克
I want you to think about what you really need
你真正需要的是什么
in order to take out Semak.
增援
Reinforcements?
武器
Weapons?
这些只要有钱你都能买♥♥到
Nothing you couldn't buy on your own.
前提是我得有钱提
If I had the money, which I don't.
如果你有了钱呢
But what if you did?
我正好有个海外账户
See, I just happen to have this offshore account
其中的资金需要进行转移
with some funds that need shuffling.
如果你能帮我转账
You make a transfer for me...
我就给你十万块
I'll give you 100,000 bucks.
这笔钱应该足够
That should be enough to
让你开始这项任务了 你觉得呢
get your mission off the ground, don't you think?
你为什么要转账
Why would you need to make a transfer?
你被困在号♥子里又买♥♥不了东西
You can't buy anything in here.
阿曼达背叛我之后
Amanda's been trying to get her hands
就一直想染指那笔钱
on that money ever since she betrayed me.
但我不想让她得逞
And I'm not about to let her get it.
我可以把钱全部卷走 把你洗劫一空
I could take everything. Wipe you out.
你的确可以
You could.
但那个账户不过是九牛一毛罢了
But the account we're talking about is hardly everything.
而你却会为此坏了长远大计
You'd be closing the door on any further opportunity,
而且还会惹怒我
and you'd be pissing me off.
看得出来 我们基本已经达成共识了
We're close to sealing this deal. I can tell.
我来给你指明你仇家现身居何处
Let me put a bull's-eye on the target for you.
谢尔盖·斯迈克
Sergei Semak...
在把你家付之一炬之后
After burning your family's home to the ground...
他重建了那宫殿般的豪♥宅♥
Has rebuilt it to its former glory.
他住在了你的家里 艾丽克丝
He's living in your old house, Alex.
去看看那卫星照片吧
Take a look at the satellite pictures.
替你自己好好看看
See for yourself.
你还能容忍♥他这样逍遥法外多久
How much longer you gonna let him get away with that?
给你
Here you go.
你这朋友早上八点来干嘛
Why is your friend here at 8:00 in the morning?
奈杰尔送马克斯去上学
Nigel's been taking Max to school
这几天都是
the last few days.
上学 安全吗 - 迈克尔 拜托
School? Is that safe? - Michael, please.
圣约翰一半的学生都是
Half of St. John's students are children
国外高♥官♥的孩子
of foreign dignitaries.
校园的保卫都是佩枪的
The campus has armed security.
我跟他们一起去 行了吗
I will go with them, all right?
马克斯一到学校
Nigel will walk me straight back here
奈杰尔就会直接把我送回来
once we drop off Max.
抱歉 没想到你家有客人
Sorry. I didn't know you had company.
这位是迈克尔
This is Michael.
是我家的老友 从外地来看我们的
He's an old family friend visiting from out of town.
卡珊德拉跟我说了不少你的事
Cassandra's told me a lot about you.
说你俩早就认识了
She says you two go way back.
有意思 可她从没跟我提过你
Funny, she never mentioned you at all.
你是来出差的还是玩的
You here for business or pleasure?
来谈生意
Business.
我是个画商
I'm an art dealer.
那一定就是她留你在这的原因了
Ah, that must be why she keeps you around.
她为了淘到朱尔斯·布莱顿的作品
Has she driven you mad searching for that
一定都把你逼疯了吧
Jules Breton of hers?
我们得走了
We better get going.
希望能再次见面
I look forward to seeing you again.
同样期待
Likewise.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
这不怨你
It's not your fault.
不 我一直在想你曾对我说
No, I just keep thinking about what you said
我会使他们身陷险境
about bringing danger with me.
不是你的错 这些喽啰不是"组织"派的
You didn't bring this. These clowns aren't division.
好吗
Okay?
好吧 伯克霍夫对图普洛夫的调查有何进展
Okay. What'd Birkhoff dig up on Tupelov?
一个恶棍混到了将军的位子
You know, your basic thug promoted to general,
结果又被打回原形
busted back down to thug.
这都归罪给了卡珊德拉
Thanks to Cassandra,
至少他自己这么认为
or so he believes.
他在伦敦吗
Is he in London?
在 而且很明目张胆
Not even hiding it.
人就在托特纳姆一家
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表