剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
《尼基塔》前情提要
Previously on Nikita...
我有了尼基塔的线索
I may have a lead on Nikita.
"上峰"在考虑执行全面清除
Oversight is thinking about executing clean sweep.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
多年前珀西建立"组织"之时
Years ago, when Percy created division,
"上峰"坚持内置一个保险措施以防生变
oversight insisted he build in a failsafe,
"组织"的通风系统
There's a tanker of VX gas
接有一罐VX毒气
tapped into division's ventilation system.
"上峰"按下触发器二十分钟后
20 minutes after oversight pulls the trigger,
那地方就会尸横遍地
the place will be a mass grave.
如不释放珀西 你就会除掉"上峰"成员
Release Percy, or you eliminate the members of oversight.
多亏了你们 "组织"成了牺牲的代价
Thanks to you, division has become expendable.
你在谋划一场逃脱行动
You're planning an escape,
而你我都知道那是不可能的
which we both know is impossible.
你是没有路逃出去的
There is no way out of here.
这出路你是看不到的 但我会让你大饱眼福
No way that you can see, but you will.
我们得马上离开
We have to get out of here now.
都给我跪下
On your knees!
我自始自终只为一人效命
I take my orders from the same man I always have,
这是一名守护者的声音
It's one of the guardians.
这是他们会合的原因 他们目标是"上峰"
That's why they were gathering. Their target was oversight.
珀西
Percy.
如不释放珀西 你就会除掉"上峰"成员
Release Percy, or you eliminate the members of oversight.
没错
That's correct.
正合我意
Sounds good to me.
接着听
Keep listening.
如抗命不遵
Failure to comply will result
将会激活全面清除
the activation of clean sweep.
那意味着我可在30秒内
Which means now it won't take me more than 30 seconds
启动该程序
to launch the program.
如果你企图撤离 我们将立即按下触发器
If you attempt evacuation, we trigger it immediately.
他们怎么知道她有没有撤离
How would they know if she evac'd?
有罗恩 珀西安排他做内线 - 别说话
Roan. Percy's got him on the inside. - Guys, shh.
你们基地内部的所有成员都会丧命
And everyone inside your facility dies.
珀西会就下一步行动给你们指示
Percy will give you instructions for the next step.
你的计划有个瑕疵
There's a flaw in your plan.
是吗
Really?
执行全面清除向基地内部释放VX毒气
If clean sweep releases VX gas through the facility,
所有人都会丧命 你也不例外
everyone dies, including you.
这点我能接受
I can live with that.
我甘愿与"组织"共存亡
The captain goes down with the ship.
珀西在虚张声势
Percy's bluffing.
他没有
He's not.
我妈告诉我
My mother told me
全面清除可从任意地点启动
clean sweep could be activated from anywhere.
对 但也可以从通风控制系统取消启动
Yeah, but it can be deactivated from the ventilation control.
珀西肯定考虑到了这一点
Percy would have thought of that.
装置激活完毕 状态 激活待发
给我马上调一支爆♥炸♥品处理小组过来
Get me an E.O.D. Unit down here, right away.
我要通过这扇门
I need to get through this door.
肯定有办法阻止
There has to be a way to stop this.
当然有
There is.
灭掉守护者 夺取触发器
Kill the guardian, grab the trigger.
我们在这讨论啥呢
Whoa, what are we talking about here,
要拯救"组织"吗
saving division?
是拯救生命
It's saving lives.
但那些所谓的生命想杀了咱们
Yeah, lives that are trying to kill us.
救他们的命好让他们接着要咱们的命吗
You want to save them so they can keep trying to kill us?
这么做的目的不是拯救"组织" 伯克霍夫
It's not about saving division, Birkhoff.
而是结束这场纷争
It's about ending this.
以我们的方式结束
Our way,
不让珀西得逞
not Percy's.
我们需要知道"上峰"的位置
We're gonna need directions to oversight.
我会在去的路上告诉你们
I'll tell you on the way there.
你曾想杀了我们
You tried to kill us,
我们凭什么要带你上路
what makes you think you're along for the ride?
我当时只是想保护我的家人
I was just trying to protect my family.
现在也是
Still am.
肖恩 我们去是为了救她
Sean, we're going out there to save her.
那你们只知道她的位置是远远不够的
Well then you'll need a lot more than just her location.
你们需要对建筑外♥围♥和内部
You'll need a tactical breakdown
进行战术分♥析♥
of the perimeter and the interior.
我能帮上忙
You need me there.
目前还无人知晓
right now, no one knows.
而一旦你按下触发器
The second you touch the trigger,
就会引起全国轰动
you create national news,
你也将被全国通缉
And a nationwide manhunt.
你最好想清楚
Think about it.
感谢您的关心
Oh, I appreciate your concern,
不过珀西已制定好了计划
but Percy's got a plan.
难道之前被困囚牢也是珀西自己的计划吗
Was it Percy's plan to end up in a cell?
不是
No.
他被背叛了
He was betrayed.
真扯淡
Like hell.
珀西才是叛徒 他出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的国家
Percy's the traitor. He sold out his country,
总有一天 他也会把你出♥卖♥♥♥
and one day, he's going to sell you out,
而你却还愚蠢的蒙在鼓里为他卖♥♥命
only you're too stupid to see it.
谁还有"独到"的见解想要分享吗
Anyone else got a salient point they'd like to share?
费尔普斯他们要用两个小时才能拆除炸♥弹♥
It'll take Phelps' team two hours to dismantle that bomb.
你等不到那时候了
You haven't got that long.
我不会把"组织"拱手交给你
I won't give you division.
说得好像你还另有出路似的
You say that as though you had a choice.
我会放你走
I'll let you go.
交换条件是全面清除的触发器
In exchange for the clean sweep trigger.
放我去哪
Go where?
这个你自己说了算
That would be your choice.
但如果你胆敢返回"组织"
But if you try to return to division,
我的人会当场将你击毙
I'll have you shot on sight.
你曾教过我 在成功的谈判中
You taught me a good negotiation
双方在达成协议之余都会略感失望
is one in which both parties leave slightly disappointed.
令我失望的是你保住了性命
You get to live, which is disappointing to me,
而令你失望的是"组织"依旧握由我掌控
I remain in control of division, which is disappointing to you.
你可真会轻描淡写
Queen of the understatement.
随你怎么说
State it any way you like.
这就是我的条件
These are my terms.
你只负责带路
Just the navigator.
不准携带武器 叫你做什么就做什么
No weapon, and you listen to everything we say.
能借我件T恤穿吗
You got a T-shirt I can borrow?
没门
No.
伯克霍夫 想想办法
Birkhoff, please,
看能不能远程控制解除引爆
think of a way to remotely deactivate the trigger.
跟你说了 不可能有这么个系统存在的
I told you, I would have seen this system if it existed,
摆脱 这不只是往里面灌毒气这么简单
okay? It's not enough just to pump gas in there,
还得关闭外面的通风口
you have to close off the outside vents,
停用电梯
shut down the elevators,
这些都需要用电
all that takes power.
而且我还亲自重新设计了电网
And I personally retailored the electrical grid when I...
当年我在的时候
was there.
什么
What?
旧的发电机组
The old generator.
紧急备用的那套
The emergency backup?
不不不 过去给导弹基地供电的那套
No, no, no, the generator that used to power the missile base.
你能黑进去吗
Can you hack it?
只有一个方法关闭这个系统
The only way to shut that thing down
就是人工手动切断供电线路
is to cut the hard-line, up close and personal.
那里我们进不去的
Well, we can't get in there.
我能
I can.
艾丽克丝 这等于送你进毒气室
Alex, that place is a gas chamber waiting to happen.
如果不是我给珀西转帐
If I hadn't sent that bank transfer,
守护者们不可能行动成功
the guardians wouldn't be where they are right now.
我必须得去
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表