剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
什么黑盒 不是已经被你毁了吗
What black box? You destroyed it.
不知道他们怎么又拿到了一个
Somehow they managed to get their hands on another.
就在我眼前
I'm looking right at it.
我知道
Look, I know this isn't
这不是你希望的解决方式
the solution that you wanted,
但也许这可以…
but it might be the one that we...
什么情况
What the hell was that?
我们得马上离开
We have to get out of here now.
都给我跪下
On your knees!
妈妈
Mother?
人必有寒冬之头脑 在寒冬中持久…
One must have a mind of winter, and been cold a long...
来者何人
Who are we dealing with here?
我自始自终只为一人效命
I take my orders from the same man I always have,
即使你们把他扔进了地牢
even after you threw him down a hole.
我听得出这个声音 是一名守护者
I recognize that voice. It's one of the guardians.
这是他们会合的原因 他们目标是"上峰"
That's why they were gathering. Their target was oversight.
珀西
Percy.
喂
Hello?
我长话短说
I want to make this very quick
因为你时间不多
Because you don't have much time.
放了珀西
Release Percy or
否则你就干掉所有"上峰"成员
you will eliminate all the members of oversight?
听上去不错啊
Sounds good to me.
继续听
Keep listening.
如果你拒绝服从
Failure to comply
那全面清除预案将被激活
will result in the activation of clean sweep.
他们掌握着扳机 一如往常
They've got the button at hand, as they always do,
而如今我手中掌握着他们
which means now, it's at my hand.
如果你试图疏散人员 我们就立即启动它
If you attempt evacuation, we trigger it immediately.
你够狠
You wouldn't.
我告诉过你 "组织"只属于我一人
I told you. Division is mine or no one's.
你本有路可退
You had your chance.
如今你已无计可施了
There's nothing you can do to stop this.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表