剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
瑞士 苏黎世
乌迪诺夫小姐 - 你好
Miss Udinov. - Yes.
欢迎光临戈曼萨银行
Welcome to Gemeinschaft Bank.
谢谢你在这么仓促的情况下接待我
Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
相信您会发现我们银行的服务非常人性化
I believe you'll find we're very accommodating.
我们理解客户的需求多变
We understand our clients demanding changes.
我对贵行的保密制度
I do have some questions
确实有几点疑问
about your bank's confidentiality.
保护客户隐私是本行的首要宗旨之一
Privacy is one of our highest priorities.
每个账户都以账户号♥码来识别
Each of our accounts is identified with a number.
只有包括我在内的少数银行高管
Only a handful of bank officials such as myself
可以掌握或获取
will ever know or have access
账户持有者的信息
to the account holder's information.
您今天有何需求
Now how may I help you today?
不知你听说没有
I'm not sure if you've heard,
我最近收获了一笔资金
but I've recently come into some money.
目前存在俄♥罗♥斯♥
It's currently on deposit in Russia,
但我不太相信他们的银行系统
But I'm not sure if I can trust their banking system.
你也早有耳闻
You hear stories.
当然
Of course.
所有人都趴下
我们是抢劫的
趴到地上
趴下 趴下
有人按了警报
And somebody tripped the alarm.
你们有四分钟时间
You got four minutes.
你马上趴到地上
经理在哪
Where's the manager?
失陪一下 乌迪诺夫小姐
If you'll excuse me, Miss Udinov.
我是银行经理
I'm the bank manager.
我在电脑旁边
I'm at the computer.
发报器安装完毕
Transmitter's hot.
正在连接
Uplinking.
我进入系统了
I'm in the system.
我不知道你们想要什么
I don't understand what you want.
我们不是那种银行
We're not that kind of bank.
数据传输中 请稍后
正在复♥制♥文件
Copying files now.
如果瑞士人像那些安全措施一般的银行一样
You know, if the Swiss kept their client files online
把客户档案存在网上
like normal, less secure banks,
今天他们也不会遭此一劫
they wouldn't be getting robbed today.
咱们这场抢劫
Yeah, well, maybe we can do this whole robbing thing
能加快点进程吗
a little bit faster, huh?
我说过 钱没放在这里
I told you we don't keep money here.
别心急 丫头
Slow your roll, girlie.
我还没抱怨你
You didn't hear me complaining
安装发报器的时候 磨磨蹭蹭呢
about how long it took you to set up the transmitters.
你现在不就在抱怨吗
I think I'm hearing about it now.
警♥察♥快到了 现在赶紧撤
Cops are close. Get out of there now.
拿到档案没有 - 快撤
Get the file? - Just go.
好了
Okay.
加油 伯克霍夫 加油
Come on, Birkhoff. Come on.
他们在哪 他们去哪了
别管他们了
Don't worry about them.
那群蠢货什么也没得手
Those idiots didn't get anything.
拿到档案了 让系统离线
Got 'em. Take the system offline.
正在抹除监控录像
Wiping surveillance footage now.
乌迪诺夫小姐 你没事吧
Miss Udinov, are you all right?
没事 我挺好
Yes, yes, I'm fine,
但我想想
But I just don't think
还是不要在这里存钱了吧
that I'm gonna be banking here after all.
感觉不太安全
It just doesn't seem safe.
如果从大魔头手中
If this whole saving the world
拯救世界的计划失败
from evil masterminds thing doesn't work out,
我觉得我们可以靠武装抢劫为生
I think we have a real future in armed robbery.
也就是说咱们下次
Does that mean we can rob a bank
可以真从银行抢点钞票
with actual money next time?
你可以做罗宾汉
You can be Robin Hood.
我负责劫富 你负责济贫
And I'll take the money, and you give it to the poor.
好 不过事先声明 我绝不♥穿♥紧身衣
Okay, for the record, I'm never wearing tights.
那我就不干了
Then I'm not doing it.
那我就委屈点穿紧身衣吧
Fine, I'll wear tights.
让艾丽克丝去机场 我们这就过去
Let's get Alex at the airport. We'll head there.
找到账户持有人了吗
We found the account holder yet?
找到了 原来那个为珀西掌管财产的
Yeah, turns out the shady international dude
神秘外国哥们
who manages Percy's money
有个神秘的外国名字
has a shady international name.
伊恩·达马斯库斯
Ian Damascus.
喂
Yes?
你好 伊恩 我是珀西
Hello, Ian. It's Percy.
珀西
Percy.
我还以为你…
I thought you were...
天啊 好久没联♥系♥了
Good lord, it's been such a long time.
你还好吗
How are you?
很可惜 不尽如人意
Unfortunately, I haven't had as much free time
去年我没有太多闲暇时间
in the past year as I would have liked.
我们机构正在经历重组
My organization's been undergoing some restructuring.
我完全抽不开身
It kept me completely tied up.
太可惜了
Very unfortunate.
希望事情现在都摆平了
I hope that things have settled now.
这么说吧 这场剧变提醒我
Well, let's just say that the upheaval has inspired me
要严格加强我的安全防范措施
to take a hard look at my security,
首先就从资金方面着手
starting with my finances.
你对我这边有所担心吗
You have some concerns?
我向你保证 我的防备措施万无一失
I assure you, I take every precaution.
不 你的系统没有漏洞
No, the flaw isn't in your system.
问题出在我边
It's on my end.
几个月前 我被迫向一位前同伙
A few months ago, I was forced to share some confidential
分享了一些机密信息
information with a former associate.
既然已经过去几个月了 那…
Well, if it's been a few months then...
最近才对我造成了威胁
A threat was made recently.
他们在想方设法击垮我
They're gonna try and get to me wherever they can.
我的账户很容易受到攻击
My accounts are vulnerable to an attack.
攻击 用什么手段
An attack? But how?
我也不知道手段
I don't know how.
我只知道对方是谁
I just know who.
你确定珀西的钱在他手上吗
Are we sure he has Percy's money?
我们追踪到的那个瑞士账户在他名下
Well, he owns that Swiss account we traced.
跟艾丽克丝给珀西转账的账户号♥码吻合
Same account numbers as the transfer Alex made for Percy.
你是指帮珀西逃出"组织"的那个账户
You mean the one that helped Percy break out of division.
那即将成为过去了
That was yesterday.
我们马上就让珀西破产
Today we bankrupt Percy,
让"组织"无法运营
put division out of business,
彻底结束这场战争
put an end to this war once and for all.
可问题是
But the question is:
我们如何把手伸进达马斯库斯的口袋
How do we rob Damascus?
他住在封闭式的院子里 龟缩不出
He's in a gated compound, and he doesn't leave often.
不需要他出来 我们进去
He doesn't need to go out. We go in.
我们扮成有钱的罪犯
Pretend to be wealthy criminals,
装作潜在新客户
potential new clients.
我已经打过电♥话♥了
I've already made the calls.
需要介绍人什么的吗
Do we need references or something?
达马斯库斯只在乎一件事
Damascus only cares about one thing.
只要符合最低要求 他来者不拒
If you could meet his minimum, he'll sit down with you.
最低要求是多少
What's his minimum?
两千万
$20 million.
至少要两千万才跟你坐坐
20 million just to sit down?
这人脑子进水了吧
This guy's nuts.
我们要到哪里去搞…
Where the hell are we gonna get our hands on...
干嘛盯着我
Why are you looking at me?
没戏
No.
说了没戏
No!
说不行就不行
No to the power of no.
伯克霍夫 好好想想
Birkhoff, come on.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表