剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
I figured I had nothing to lose.
改变反馈回路是什么意思
What do you mean, change the feedback loops?
我要带上耳机和传感器
I'd...I'd wear these headphones and sensors
来监测我的脑电波
to monitor my brain waves.
接着我就开始有点犯困…
Then I'd get kind of sleepy, and...
我醒来之后 发现那种毒瘾…
Next thing I knew, I was awake, and that need...
你知道那种感觉吗
You know that feeling?
我知道 - 就消失了
Yeah. - It was gone.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你是说一直以来都是弗朗西斯大夫在搞鬼
You mean this whole time it was Dr. Francis?
我们得杀进诊所抓他
We got to raid the clinic and grab him.
那里还有戒毒的病人
There are rehab patients in there.
我们得搞清楚玛斯
We need to find out how many
所用安保措施的规模和种类
and what kind of security Mars is using.
玛斯会认出欧文 但他认不出我
Mars would recognize Owen. He wouldn't recognize me.
迈克尔 亲爱的
Michael, my love.
假扮军法署军官还行
JAG officer, yes.
瘾君子就算了
Junkie, no.
我也是过来人
Hey, I've passed as worse.
秘密潜入是侦察的最佳方式
Infiltration is our best chance at getting recon.
我知道
I know.
所以才要我出马
That's why I'm going.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我需要参加戒毒
I think I need help.
我进去了
I'm in.
我有十分钟的时间填调查表
I have ten minutes to fill out a questionnaire.
你看到玛斯了吗
Do you see Mars?
没有
No.
他们一定是在大楼另一侧进行治疗
No, they must do the treatments in another wing or something.
有发现我会随时通知你
I'll let you know what I find.
好的 尼基塔 多加小心
Okay. Nikita, be careful.
知道你有多幸运吗
You get how lucky you are?
你和你心爱的女人逃出了"组织"
You got out of Division with the woman you love.
以前我和艾米莉也想那么干
That's what I used to want for me and Emily.
我知道艾米莉的遭遇 真遗憾
Yeah, I know what happened to Emily. I'm sorry.
要是遇上那种不幸的事 你…
You know, when things like that happen, you...
感觉太阳都是暗淡无光的
feel like the sun should turn dark.
地球似乎都停止了转动
The earth should stop spinning.
但还不得不去面对生活
But the world keeps going on around you.
是啊 让人感觉没什么活下去的价值了
Yeah, and you wonder if it's a place worth living in.
你和尼基塔
You and Nikita...
为什么还过着这种日子
Why are you still living this life?
要是我有从头再来的机会
If I had a chance to do it over again,
我会立马和艾米莉远走高飞
I'd just take off with Emily, you know.
不会等合适的时机出现
I wouldn't wait for the right moment...
因为就在等待的过程中…
'cause that's when it happens...
预料不到的威胁就降临了
The threat you don't see coming.
见笑了
Sorry.
还有点头昏眼花
Still a little woozy.
你的两个搭档走了吗
Have your partners left already?
他们可不是我搭档
They're not my partners.
吃匹萨吗
Pizza?
好呀 饿死我了
Actually, yeah. I'm starving.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 我叫艾丽西娅
I'm Alicia, by the way.
我猜你一定看到了当时我昏迷着进来吧
I guess you could see I was out of it when I came in.
没事
It's cool.
他们把你的情况告诉我了
They filled me in on your sitch.
我在这儿待着 你不介意吧
You care if I hang down here?
那间卧室有点压抑
That bedroom's kind of depressing.
我不是说…
Not that...
对不起 - 不
I'm sorry. - No.
我用词不太恰当 - 你说得没错
That came out wrong. - You're right.
那里… 确实很压抑
It is, um... it is depressing.
随便坐吧
Sit, please, uh, wherever.
我家就是你家[西班牙语]
Mi casa es su casa.
你这机器挺牛的
You've got nice hardware.
多谢夸奖
Uh, thanks.
我做了点升级
I, uh... yeah, made some upgrades,
对显卡做了些超频
tweaked the video card a little bit.
你把主控程序超频到六千以上了吗
Did you get the M.C.R. above 6,000?
其实已经达到七千了
7,000, actually.
你以前很爱玩游戏吗
What, were you, like, a gamer in a past life or something?
我以前是在一家大公♥司♥做IT的
I used to work I.T. for a big company,
你喜欢那份工作吗
You like the gig?
是啊 公♥司♥里面全是高科技
Yeah, the offices were super high-tech.
设备都是最先进的
Gear was top of the line.
后来有次我吸毒之后去开会
Then one day I showed up to a meeting so high,
结果晕过去了
I passed out.
几周以后 我开始在沃瑞接受治疗
A couple weeks later, I started treatment at Vory.
我还以为生活终于能重回正轨了
I thought I was finally taking control of my life.
但现在我这辈子基本上完了
But now my life is basically over.
听我说
Listen...
尼基塔他们…
Nikita and them...
他们会去让真♥相♥大白
They're gonna set things straight.
知道吗 他们就是干这个的
Okay? That's, like, what they do.
会还你一个清白的 我保证
Things are gonna work out. I promise.
他们是让你来放我出去的吗
They sent you with the "get out of jail free" card?
你打赌输给阿曼达了吗
Lose a bet to Amanda or something?
你擅做主张去参加了那次晚宴
I want to know what the hell you were thinking
我想知道你脑子里到底是怎么想的
going to that event without telling anyone.
我知道尼基塔会在那里现身
I knew Nikita would be there.
我不想再错过这个杀她的机会
I didn't want to lose another shot at her.
你是说真的吗
You mean that in a literal sense?
我看了监控录像
Because I saw the security-cam footage.
尼基塔在你的射程之中 你却没采取行动
You had nikita in your sites, and you lost her...
她和那个枪手
Her and the shooter...
是"上峰"找到玛斯的唯一线索
Oversight's only link to Mars.
你的行为不仅固执而且愚蠢
Your approach was stubborn, stupid,
完全无战略可言
and tactically inept.
大老远来就为了说这个
And you came all the way over here to tell me that.
你也太闲了
You must have a lot of free time on your hands.
如我所说
Like I said,
我看了监控录像
I saw the security-cam footage.
你救了参议员 我来带你回去
You saved the senator's life. I came to bring you home.
迈克尔 我找到了
Michael, I think I got him.
你在干嘛
Excuse me. What are you doing?
抱歉 我迷路了
I'm sorry. I'm totally turned around.
前台告诉我
Um, the receptionist told me that the...
接待室在这边
the interview rooms were back here?
你是来治疗的吗
You came in for treatment?
对 我朋友
Yeah, my, um, friend...
她说你只用了1个月就帮她戒掉了毒瘾
She told me that you got her clean in, like, a month,
简直太神速了
So I thought that was awesome.
的确如此
Yes, that's one word for it.
没错 那我就去外面等你好了
Yeah, okay, well, I guess I'll just see you outside, then.
事实上 你可以就在这儿回答些问题
Actually, you can answer some questions right here.
接待室都在前面
You see, the interview rooms are all up in the front,
露西绝对不会让你到这儿来
And Lucy wouldn't have sent you in back.
首先我要知道
So the first thing that I want to know is,
你究竟来这儿干嘛
Why are you really here?
不
No! Ugh!
谁派你来的
Who are you working with?
说了我是一个人来的
I told you. I'm here alone.
等等 等等 兄弟
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们都不知道她在哪儿
We have no idea where she is
也不清楚对手人数
or how many guys we'd be dealing with.
现在进去等于送死
We'd be going in blind.
好吧 也许我们不用这样去
Okay, maybe we don't have to.
看着 - 好
Oh, wait for it. - Yeah.
每次都超好玩 - 没错
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表