剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
That is why you never work with kids or animals.
情况如何
Status?
我们追踪了莉莎的跟踪器信♥号♥♥
We traced Lisa's tracker signal
她位于明斯克边界的一个废弃工厂
to an abandoned factory in the outskirts of Minsk.
我已经把地址给了艾丽克丝和肖恩
I've given Alex and Sean the location.
你是什么人
你为谁工作
为美国人吗
Are you with the Americans?
还是军情六处的
MI-6?
艾丽克丝和肖恩到了
Alex and Sean are there.
他们刚进入工厂
They just entered the facility.
喂
Da?
我是阿曼达
This is Amanda.
我告诉过你 我不要跟你谈
I told you before, I do not talk with you.
只跟珀西谈
Only Percy.
再见
Good-bye.
你抓了我一个特工
You're holding one of my agents.
我要你放了她
I want you to release her.
你的特工
Your agent?
是你派来的
You sent her here.
是去杀你的
To kill you.
你想让我杀了她吗
You want me to kill her?
我是想让你乖乖听话
What I want is for you to behave.
你我都清楚 你没那骨气来跟我们唱反调
We both know you don't have the spine to defy us.
所以马上放了她 别浪费我的时间
So let her go and stop wasting my time.
杀人这种事交给大人们来办吧 瓦莱里
Leave the killing to the grown ups, Valeri.
收拾干净
Clean this up.
呼号♥:蓝鸦
信♥号♥♥丢失
需要为艾丽克丝与肖恩准备撤离路线吗
Should we prepare exfil for Alex and Sean?
没必要
No need.
我呼叫"组织" 要求准备撤离路线
I'll call division for an exfiltration route.
我们不走
We're not going anywhere.
现在怎么办 - 为什么不杀掉威胁目标
Now what? - Why not eliminate the threat?
杀了奥韦奇金
Kill Ovechkin?
伯克霍夫 我们带的不是杀人的装备
Birkhoff, we're not equipped for a kill mission.
战术层面来说 这也是不可行的
Tactically, it's a non-starter.
杀了奥韦奇金 他的卫队会把
Kill Ovechkin, and security forces
整个国家封锁起来
will shut down the whole country.
我们就别想逃了
We'd never get out of here.
更别说带着卡珊德拉和马克斯了
Much less with Cassandra or Max.
干掉奥韦奇金是下策
The last thing we need is for Ovechkin to die.
你说我们不走 是什么意思
What do you mean, we're not going anywhere?
我们要干掉奥韦奇金
We're going to kill Ovechkin.
好的 队员们
All right, team.
都准备好来第二回合了吗
Everyone ready for round two?
奥韦奇金要在他的宫殿里举办国宴
Ovechkin's hosting a state dinner at the palace.
有40到50位外国权贵将会出席
About 40 or 50 foreign dignitaries should be there.
但是更重要的是 那里会有巨多的服务人员
But more importantly for us, so will a ton of support staff.
关键在于如何从宴会上全身而退
Trick is getting out of the party.
那辆撤离专车就从这儿进来
That's where the evac car comes in.
卡珊德拉说奥韦奇金总会
Cassandra says Ovechkin always has one
在这种场合准备一辆撤离车
ready to go at these events.
那家伙简直是辆坦克
Thing's a tank.
双层钢板底盘
Double steel chassis.
50密耳的防弹玻璃
50 mil bulletproof glass.
防爆轮胎
Run-flat tires.
最妙之处在于 它的安检车牌
Best of all, security clearance plates
能使其畅通无阻地通过任何检查点
that let it pass freely through any checkpoint.
你们上了这辆车
You get in this car,
开出几百公里 也没人敢拦你们
no one's going to stop you for hundreds of miles.
神不知鬼不觉就能越过边境了
You'll be across the border before anyone notices.
莉莎伪装翻译的证件还没人发现
Lisa's cover as a translator is still intact.
好的 我们有了安检通行证
Okay, so we have security clearance,
宴会邀请函
a party invite,
当然还有…
and then of course...
我搞到了其他装备
I got the rest of our supplies.
几乎都是可以买♥♥到的
Almost all of it was commercially available.
但是"组织"还得给我们弄到塞姆汀塑性炸♥药♥
Division still has to get us the semtex.
你知道怎么安装炸♥药♥
You know how to rig the explosive?
不就是简单的射频电路
It's a simple rf circuit
连接到一个桥接电雷♥管♥上
connected to a bridgewire detonator.
特种兵教程第一课
Special forces 101.
关键是怎么把炸♥弹♥
Now, the tricky part is going to be planting the payload
安放到奥韦奇金的车里
in Ovechkin's car.
但那是装甲车 - 里面又没有装甲
But it's armored. - Not from the inside.
大多数的安保人员都会关注宫殿周围
Most of the security should be focused around the residence,
所以看守车辆的人应该很少
So the car should have minimal coverage.
那你去安置炸♥弹♥
So you plant the package and I figure out
我来想办法让奥韦奇金离开宴会
how to get Ovechkin out of the party.
那样我们就可以跟另一个卡扎菲告别了
And we can say good-bye to another murdering dirtbag.
肖恩 你知道 你跟我也没什么区别
Sean, you're not that different from me, you know.
你说我俩有所不同 但其实你也是要报仇
You say that you are, but this is all about payback.
干掉奥韦奇金是正义之举
Taking out Ovechkin is the right thing to do.
他是个威胁
He's a threat.
你跟我一样想要报仇
You want revenge, just like I do.
这事不只关乎于报仇
This is about more than what I want.
这是要告诉他们
It's about letting them know:
要是惹了我们其中一员
you screw with one of us,
就是和我们所有人结下了梁子
you screw with all of us.
现在我们仍需想办法
Now, we still need to figure out a way
让你取得奥韦奇金的信任
to get Ovechkin to trust you.
阿曼达说她正在想办法
Amanda says she's working on it.
我可没有给你准备礼物
Aw, and I didn't get you anything.
暂时没有而已
Not yet.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥那边情况如何
So how's the situation in Belarus shaping up?
其实就在此刻 艾丽克丝正在处理此事
As a matter of fact, Alex is on it as we speak.
艾丽克丝
Alex?
你是如何骗她去干这种勾当的
How'd you get her to do something so messy?
这种"组织"的勾当
So division.
有时 你必须牺牲一枚小兵
Sometimes you have to sacrifice a pawn
才能动员三军
to motivate your knights.
想不到你掌管了"组织"
Amazing how easily the chess metaphors come to mind
这些象棋的隐喻用得如此得心应手
when you're running division, isn't it?
你还在想办法接近奥韦奇金吗
So are you still looking for some outreach to Ovechkin?
只需一个突破口即可
Just a little icebreaker.
他是个很难接近的家伙
He's a hard man to get through to.
也许我能帮上忙
Perhaps I can help.
你何不替我给他传个口信
Why don't you send him a message for me?
好 马克斯九点会上♥床♥睡觉
Okay, Max will be in bed by 9:00.
卡珊德拉会离开派对 照顾他入睡
Cassandra will excuse herself from the party to tuck him in.
"组织"里有个教官曾经告诉我
You know I had an instructor at Division who said
一个为情所困的特工
that an emotionally compromised agent
比一把卡壳的枪更危险
was more dangerous than a jammed gun.
他说 要么心狠一点 要么就别干了
Check your feelings, or check out, he said.
听起来这人是个混♥蛋♥啊
Sounds like a real jerk to me.
没错 相当混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he was.
真糟糕 我居然爱上了他
Too bad I fell in love with him.
等会儿 听着
Hey. Hey, hey, look.
我和卡珊德拉没有旧情复燃 好吗
There is nothing going on between me and Cassandra, okay?
六年前我做了对不起她的事
I put her in a bad way six years ago,
而这次我有机会帮助她 仅此而已
and now I have a chance to help her, that's all.
我明白
I know.
真的
I really do.
但我也知道 这不仅仅是
But I also know that this is more
弥补过去犯下的错
than just righting an old wrong.
这也关乎十年前
This is about a woman and a child
那对被汽车炸♥弹♥炸死的母女
who were killed by a car bomb ten years ago.
那又如何
So what if it is?
你必须明白 海莉和伊丽莎白的死
You have to know that Hayley and Elizabeth's deaths,
并不是你的错
they weren't your fault.
你没有辜负她们
You did not fail them.
卡珊德拉和马克斯 他们不是你的家人
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表