剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
《尼基塔》前情回顾
Previously on Nikita...
那就让我证明自己
Then allow me to prove myself.
若是让我满意了 就将目标定得高些
If I'm satisfied, we can aim higher.
我定得很高 让他加入你的团队
I'm aiming higher. Membership in your group.
再说吧
We'll see.
该死 珀西要搞核武器 - 那尼基塔呢
Damn. Percy's going nuclear. - And Nikita?
她以为我只是在制♥造♥核弹
She just thinks I'm building a bomb.
早期的弹道导弹
Well, the early ballistic missiles
利用导航卫星定位目标
used navigation satellites for targeting.
如果卫星就是武器呢
What if the satellite is the weapon?
我征用了一枚战略防御计划卫星
I have commandeered an S.D.I. Satellite.
好吧 珀西 你赢得了我们的注意
All right, Percy. You have our attention.
玩儿得更大些吧
Let's take this to the next level.
总统先生 你要发表声明宣布
Mr. President, you're going to announce
阿富汗政♥府♥与塔♥利♥班♥基♥地♥组♥织♥的和平谈判
that peace talks between the Afghan government
已破裂
and the Taliban have failed.
珀西不会赢 - 尼基塔 我们怎么办
Percy doesn't get to win. - Nikita, what do we do?
我们夺去他的王牌
We take away his trump card
他在"组织"内控制的那颗卫星
The satellite he controls from division.
伯克霍夫 你负责后方支援
Birkhoff, you quarterback.
艾丽克丝和肖恩 你们搞定"组织"的守门特工
Alex and Sean, you take out the division agents that control the entrance.
迈克尔和我负责潜入 - 开哪门子玩笑
Michael and I will infiltrate. - Are you kidding?
我们可不能进那鬼地方 - 那无异于送死
We can't go in that place.- It's suicide.
引爆♥炸♥弹
Blow the charge!
都住手
Everyone, stop!
冷静一下
Just calm down.
不要这么做
You don't want to do this.
八年前
开门 不然他死定了
Open it or he dies.
不能开
I can't.
放我出去
Let me out of here.
这里没有出口
There is no out.
迈克尔 "弩箭"已经摧毁
Michael, crossbow's down.
珀西的卫星没用了
Percy's satellite is disabled.
都还训练得不错呀
Still training 'em real well down here.
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔
Michael?
尼基塔
Nikita.
尼基塔
Nikita!
伯克霍夫 收到回复
Birkhoff, copy back.
情况怎样
Status?
爆♥炸♥毁掉了二号♥服务器
The explosion took out server two,
但核心系统完好无损
but core systems are intact.
出口已封闭
Exits are sealed.
我是珀西 有人已经闯入"组织"内部
This is Percy. Division has been breached.
武器限制现在解除
Weapons restrictions have been lifted.
各位可任意装备武器
You may arm yourselves at will.
迈克尔和尼基塔在我们的设施内
Michael and Nikita are in the facility.
找到并杀掉他们
Find them, kill them,
重重有赏
and you will be rewarded.
艾丽克丝 能听到吗
Alex, are you there?
在 正在交火
Yeah, I'm taking fire!
刚和尼基塔及迈克尔失去联♥系♥
Just lost Nikita and Michael.
我们也是
Same here!
见鬼 肯定是信♥号♥♥被屏蔽
Damn it. It's gotta be a lockdown.
我没子弹了
I'm out!
艾丽克丝
Alex!
什么意思 死了
What do you mean, dead?
没有任何进出信♥号♥♥
No signal traffic in or out.
只有守卫通过专用线路通话
Only the guards can talk on a dedicated line.
"组织"信♥号♥♥屏蔽
Division lockdown is designed
专为对付成员逃跑
for when a recruit tries to escape.
或者前成员闯入
Or an ex-recruit breaks in.
而且我也无法跟踪
Also means I can't tell you
天上那个大粒子束
if the big particle beam in the sky
是否已经离线
is offline or not.
妈的 我得挂了
Damn it. I gotta go.
总统先生
Mr. President.
弗莱彻先生 我们没时间了
We're out of time, Mr. Fletcher.
珀西的最后通牒很明确
Percy's ultimatum was pretty clear.
先生 我们可以主动和他联♥系♥吗
Sir, may we contact him?
就说内阁不同意 您需要更多时间周♥旋♥
Tell him you need more time, the cabinet doesn't agree.
这个疯子已经用粒子束
This lunatic's already melted down one reactor
毁掉一个反应堆了
with that particle beam.
我不能眼看着他胡作非为
I will not stand by and watch him do it
威胁一座重要城市
near a major city.
我现在只能合作 你明白吗
I have to play along for now. Do you understand?
海军陆战队就位了吗
Are the marines in place?
已经抵达农场一英里处
They're about a mile from the farm.
先生 我认为你应该重新考虑动用武力
Sir, I think you should reconsider the military option,
尤其是针对"组织"
especially against division.
你是不是有事情瞒着我们
Is there something that you're not telling us?
与我合作的卧底特工…
The covert operatives I was working with...
其中有两个正在"组织"内部
Two of them are inside division right now.
做什么
Doing what?
打算摧毁卫星
Trying to disable the satellite.
不知他们是否得手 但我清楚
I don't know if they've succeeded, but I do know
一旦您派遣军队进入 他们就会受到束缚
if you send those marines in, they'll be pinned down.
我走这一步将会毁掉
I'm about to kill a peace treaty
举国人♥民♥梦想十年的和平条约
that this country's been praying for for a decade.
你以为我还指望能保住总统之位吗
Do you think my presidency's gonna survive that?
我下台 珀西就必须死
If I go down, Percy goes down.
至于你的人 让他们自求多福吧
As for your people, they're on their own.
迈克尔 听得到吗
Michael, are you there?
是我 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
这是公用线路
We're on the party line.
很好 "组织"
Awesome. Hey, division.
回来真好 还真想念这里
It's great to be back. I've missed you.
他们用的频率是安全的
They're on the security channel.
我们得回到地面 才能联♥系♥上伯克霍夫
We can't update Birkhoff until we get up top.
我得带你离开这里
I need to get you out of here.
你想在哪里碰头
Where do you want to meet?
我们在"组织"里唯一找过乐子的地方
Well, the only place in division we ever had any fun.
收到
Copy that.
白宫直播
各位晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
我得出了这样一个结论
I've come to the conclusion
尚武文化无法寻求和平
that certain warrior cultures are incapable of finding peace,
为此 经深思熟虑
and it is for this reason and many others
我正式撤销对此条约的支持
that I officially withdraw my support for this treaty.
它漏洞百出
It is deeply flawed,
支持它 有损我国利益
and it does not serve America's interests to support it.
世界终会和平 但不是此地
Peace may come, but not here,
悲哀的是 也不是此时
and sadly, not tonight.
取消一级防范禁闭 - 长官
Cancel the lockdown. - Sir?
我要打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a call.
一级防范禁闭开启中
一级防范禁闭消除
为此 经深思熟虑
It is for this reason and for many others...
我正式撤销我的支持
that I officially withdraw my support...
我正在看
I'm watching.
有求必应
Ask and ye shall receive.
我们自会投桃报李
Knock and the door shall be opened.
这么说我入伙了
So I'm in.
集团已经认可了你的身份
The group has approved your status.
不过你面前还有一个麻烦
However, you may have another problem heading your way.
那些是美国海军陆战队
Those are U.S. Marines.
车上的标识证实了
Vehicle signatures confirm it.
你确定这是我们唯一开心过的地方吗
You sure this is the only place we ever had fun?
听起来好像我们又能开心一把了
Sounds like we're about to have some more.
来了多少
How many?
多光谱分♥析♥得出军队人数有
Multispectral analysis puts the number of troops at...
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表