剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
We haven't.
我有一个"组织"里的任务给你
I have a Division assignment for you.
去惩罚一个人
A sanction.
我不为你做事的 记得吗
I don't work for you, remember?
我也绝对不会为你杀人的
And I certainly don't kill for you.
为了我
Just take a look...
看一下
for me.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
安东·科彻 - 他曾为你父亲卖♥♥命
Anton Kochenko. - He worked for your father.
他只是我父亲身边的一条小走狗
He was a low-level thug for my father.
他如今已是泽特洛夫的公♥关♥部经理了
Now he's the chief public liaison of Zetrov,
也就是传说中的"行贿队副队长"
which is a euphemism for "Vice president of bribery."
他帮助泽特洛夫扩大全球的势力范围
He's helping extend Zetrov's reach across the globe.
36小时之后 科彻会在圣罗伦斯河上
In 36 hours, Kochenko will attend the ribbon-cutting
出席泽特沃夫名下新企业的剪彩仪式
of a new Zetrov venture on the St Lawrence River.
它代表着泽特沃夫势力在西半球的
That venture represents significant expansion by Zetrov
重大扩张
in our hemisphere.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
"上峰"让你阻止这个企业的开张
Oversight has asked you to make sure it never opens.
没错 我要科彻死
Correct. I need Kochenko dead,
而事实是 你也想他死
as it turns out, so do you...
他可是泽特沃夫的脸面
He's the face of Zetrov.
如果他被除掉了
If he were eliminated,
他的老板可就必须得抛头露面了
his boss would be forced to make more public appearances.
科彻的老板是谢尔盖·斯迈克
Kochenko's boss is Sergei Semak.
你就会离目标更近一步了
You'd be one step closer.
你所要做的就是把科彻杀了
All you have to do is end Kochenko's life.
我有预感
Something tells me...
你能为这事找到借口
you can rationalize that.
"不要屈服你的主人 站起来吧"
"Defy your masters and stand up."
这是雷蒙的战争召唤 他自己声称
That is Ramon's call to arms, he claims...
这是他早期做为巴斯克分♥裂♥者学到的
learned in his early days as a basque separatist.
但是此地的居民们不禁要问
But residents here are asking themselves,
当他的召唤只给人们带来
can his call ever be heard
痛苦和混乱时 谁还会相信他
when the only sound it makes is misery and chaos?
WNB新闻网 妮莎·帕特尔
This is Nisha Patel reporting
在魁北克为您发回的现场报道
live from quebec city, for WNB News.
收工 - 好的
And...We're clear. - okay.
我觉得这下没问题了 伙计们
Think that does it, guys.
一如往昔 干得漂亮
Nice work, as always.
帕特尔小姐 我是迈克·罗伊斯
Uh, Ms. Patel, I'm, uh, Mike Royce,
美国有线电视新闻网的
CNN.
晚间新闻高级制片人
"Senior evening news producer."
是的 我一直在注意你
Yeah, I've been watching you.
不只是刚才 我一直关注你
Not just right now, but, I mean, on the air.
你的节目
Your...your, uh, your network.
你的报道
Your reports.
很好
Nice.
尴尬笨拙 女孩都喜欢这样的
Awkward...girls like awkward.
让她们感觉自己很特殊
Makes them feel special.
你报道过很多
Uh...Anyway, you filed
关于雷蒙的优秀新闻
some great pieces on Ramon...
更别提你还有很多独家报道
Not to mention, you always seem to have the exclusives.
运气好而已
I'm a lucky girl.
你马上就会更幸运一些了
Well, let's just say you're about to get luckier.
能赏脸喝杯咖啡吗
Do you want to get a coffee?
我知道附近有个很棒的咖啡厅
I know a great place nearby.
我们去开我的车
Walk me to my car?
没问题
Absolutely.
就在那儿
Just over here.
很好 我们正在筹备
Oh, great. Uh, we're looking to do
一份新闻杂♥志♥ 周一至周五
a news magazine...five night strip,
黄金时间 诱人的故事
prime time, big stories,
但是我们需要一张
but we need a face
能够使不同文化背景
that can make a...
产生共鸣的面孔 - 什么不同
cross-cultural impact. - Cross-what?
他怎么扯出这些乱七八糟的东西的
Where does he come up with this stuff?
我做过调查
I did my research.
我最精于此道
That's what I do best.
但我想说的是 现在
But, I'm telling you, uh, as of now,
你是我们的首选
you are a leading candidate.
候选人 - 没错
Candidate? - That's right.
我得让你忘了其他的候选人才行
Well, I think I need to make you forget the others.
或许我应该再深入调查调查
Um...Maybe I should do a little more research.
看来这大记者被我们搞定了
Wow. The state of journalism in our culture.
万人迷 先完成任务行吗
Okay, Mr. Bond, just complete the mission.
天呐
mmm! Oh! Oh, my god!
不好意思 等等
I'm sorry. Wait. Crap. Hold on.
你想亲自打给"组织" 还是我来打
Do you want to call Division, or should I?
全球联盟 请问接几号♥线
Transworld consortium. How may I direct your call?
帮我接637- 986
Extension 637-986.
说吧
Go secure.
我与迈克尔有接触
I have contact with Michael.
请派人前来支援
Send a support team now.
请报告你的任务代号♥
Please verify your mission parameters.
我还没有暴露 我用的电♥话♥是安全线路
I haven't been compromised. I'm calling from a secure phone.
请报告你的任务代号♥
Please verify your mission parameters.
任务代号♥"固体"
Operation solid state...
为"组织"的线人雷蒙提供保护和媒体支持
Protect and provide interface for the division asset Ramon.
雷蒙是否已经暴露
Has Ramon been compromised?
没有
Negative.
他目前在什么地方
What is his current location?
"组织"站点 哥伦比亚的康塞普西翁山
Division station. Monte de Concepcion, Colombia.
太好了 多谢你提供的信息
Awesome. Thanks for that.
你知道吗 当我吻她的时候
You know, when I kissed her,
我满脑子想的都是你
I was totally picturing you.
康塞普西翁山 哥伦比亚
你们好 孩子们
Buenos dias, muchachos.
欢迎来到哥伦比亚
Welcome to Colombia
这里树林茂盛 瀑布壮观
Land of lush forests, spectacular waterfalls,
还有老谋深算的"组织"杀手
and wily little division assassins.
真希望我也在那里 能跟你们一起欣赏美景
Wish I was there to share the view with you,
但是我这里看画面也是一流的
but mine is quite stellar,
还要感谢我军的南方司令部
Thanks to our friends in U.S. Southern command.
我黑进里他们的卫星… 没跟他们客气
I hacked their satellite...straight up.
这个地方是"组织"的基地
Now this place is division facility,
所以对付他们的安全系统并非不可能
so hacking security is not impossible,
只是需要点技巧
But it's tricky.
你们装做本地人
It's safer if you go native
慢慢接近他们会更安全些
and tap into the grid on the ground.
收到
Copy that.
从我们离开 你就对此事投入
You know, you've been full-throttle on this thing
全部精力
ever since we left.
是吗 那又怎样
Yeah. So?
我想知道那晚你抓住他之后
I want to know what happened to him that night,
究竟发生了什么 - 我说过了
after you caught him. - I told you.
你为什么不杀了他
Why didn't you kill him?
他很真诚 迈克尔
He was real, Michael.
我相信他
And I believed him.
我不能理解像他那样的男人
I couldn't understand why a man like that
为什么会和"组织"合作
would be working with Division.
珀西最拿手的就是
Well, if there's anything that Percy knows how to do,
收买♥♥人心
it's how to buy a man's soul.
他曾收买♥♥了我十年
He owned mine for ten years.
我会找到雷蒙
I will get Ramon.
得手后 把他五花大绑
And when I do, we will both hog-tie him,
送到波哥大[哥伦比亚首都]国际刑♥警♥的手上
leave him outside of Interpol, in Bogota.
没问题
Okay.
之后我们就去
The rest of the weekend
阿鲁巴岛[加勒比海]度假
we'll spend on a beach in aruba.
如何 - 去巴巴多斯[拉丁美洲国家]
How does that sound? - Barbados.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表