剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
听你的
Done and done.
伯克霍夫 接到二号♥线
Birkhoff, go to line two.
我需要你的帮助 - 听着
I'm going to need your help. - Look,
我知道你很担心尼基
I get it...you're worried about Niki.
你想用这个任务来补救之前的错误
You know, you start this whole crusade to right the wrong,
到时候她接手
so then she takes the ball,
而且她会开足马力地干
and she's running with it full-throttle.
这就是她的风格 - 我不是说…
It's just how she rolls. - No, I'm not talking about...
我知道我们仨都住在一起
And I understand that we're all together in my place
但是你不能总是把我夹在
But you cannot keep putting me
你们中间吧
in the middle of your relationship stuff.
这对我不公平 这也不是我的工作
You know, it's not fair to me. It's not my job.
你能不能闭嘴啊 - 你说你需要帮忙
Would you just shut up? - You said you needed my help.
我是指他们的保安系统
With the grid.
我知道
I knew that.
亚历山德拉 你在这里
Alexandra, you are here.
爸爸开会的时候 我就在这里用餐
I always eat here when papa has his meetings.
他们怒气冲冲 大吵大闹
Ah, they're too loud and angry in there...wah-wah-wah.
他们需要更多的酒
They need more wine.
密♥码♥是多少来着
Ah! What is the code?
和房♥子的密♥码♥一样
It is the same as the code for the house.
你♥爸♥爸改了
Your father changes it.
他告诉了我新密♥码♥ 但是我忘了
He told me the new one, but I forget.
我不知道
I don't know it.
真不知道
I don't.
亚历山德拉 你骗我
You catch me in a lie, Alexandra.
我知道你在吃饭
I did know you were having dinner.
爸爸开会的时候 我就去厨房♥
I come into the kitchen during papa's meetings.
这是我晚上的乐趣之一
It is one of my favorite parts of the evening.
恐怖你♥爸♥爸不让你听这个吧
Doesn't papa forbid you from listening to this?
不 他说我可以在吃饭的时候听
No. He said I could during dinner.
那我告诉他也没什么吧
Then he won't mind me telling him.
我应该现在就告诉他吗
Shall I take to him now?
等等
Wait.
1-0-0-3.
什么 - 1003
What? - 1-0-0-3.
这就是你的计划 - 什么
That's your plan? - Excuse me?
在他上台之前
Close quarters hit in the basement,
在台脚近身袭击
before he gets onstage?
怎么样
What about it?
你这是自杀
Suicide.
科彻的人以前都是果戈理的人
Kochenko's men all used to work for Gogol.
他们是前俄♥罗♥斯♥雪域特战队
They're former Spetsnaz. You don't want
鬼才想和俄♥国♥人用刀近身格斗
to get into a knife fight with a Russian.
我就是俄♥国♥人
I am Russian.
哦对 你也是
Yes, you are.
你觉得我不能成功吗
You don't think I can do it?
我家人被突击队袭击那晚
This man held the back door open
是这个男人打开的后门
for the strike team that carried out the hit on my family.
相信我 我不会退缩的
Trust me, I'm not going to choke.
这正是问题的关键
That's the point.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
你明白这种做事方法是不对的
You know better than to try the job like this.
你这么渴望成功
The reason you want it this close
是因为牵扯到你的私人情感
is because you are emotionally involved.
我最不愿意派你去做这个任务
You would be the last person I would pick
但是现在你得到了这个任务
to do this job. But now that you have it...
至少用正确的方式完成
at least do it right.
怎么算正确的方式
And how would I do it right?
用狙♥击♥枪♥ 就在这上面
Sniper rifle, up here.
我查过你的射击成绩 你闭着眼也能打中
I've seen your ratings...you can make that shot in your sleep.
目标的额外距离
And the extra distance from the target
能帮助调整你的情感距离
helps you with your emotional distance.
这是你的专长吗
Is that your expertise?
情感距离
Emotional distance?
阿曼达 你说得对
Amanda, you were right.
我无法追踪到帕特尔的追踪器
I was unable to ping agent Patel's tracker
和卫星电♥话♥
or satellite phone.
有人在她车的后备箱里发现了她
A team just found her in the trunk of her car.
迈克尔和尼基塔之前肯定在那里
Michael and Nikita must have been there.
用通讯卫星与哥伦比亚取得联♥系♥
Tap us into a comsat over Colombia.
找到南方司令部的温尼克上将
And get me Admiral Winnick of the Southern Command.
桑娅 不用我提醒你
And Sonya, I don't need to remind you
西摩·伯克霍夫现在是他们的人了吧
Seymour Birkhoff is working with them now.
那就别提醒了
Then don't remind me.
七分钟内连线到哥伦比亚
I need eyes on Colombia, in seven minutes.
我在南边的阳台上看到了雷蒙
I've got eyes on Ramon on the south balcony.
好像挺安全 - 等等 让我确认一下
Looks clear. - Hold on, let me confirm that.
好了
Okay.
我觉得也安全
Looks clear to me.
你最好小心点 尼基
You better watch yourself, Nikki.
有消息说雷蒙在魁北克有过行动
Word is Ramonsito had some moves in Quebec.
骑着摩托车去行刺 像个马戏团的小丑
Rode that motorcycle like a cirque du soleil clown.
加拿大娱乐公♥司♥ 以街头表演和马戏团表演为主
是啊 马戏团就是这样
Yeah, that's the thing about the circus
惊喜不断啊
Full of surprises.
迈克尔 你在看吗
Michael, are you seeing this?
在看 - 我没听错吧
I am. - Am I hearing this right?
他坐上轮椅了
He's in a wheelchair?
他不会还养了只猫吧
Please don't tell me he's petting a cat.
我只知道 那一切不是他做
All I know is he couldn't have done those jobs.
是"组织"干的
Division does the kills.
雷蒙录了视频 都以为是他干的
Ramon makes the videos, gets all the credit.
这人还痛恨资本主义
And this guy hates capitalism.
不可思议 他居然不是刺客
It's unbelievable. He's not an assassin
只是个背黑锅的
he's a franchise.
多谢你的刺杀指令
"Thank you for the kill order,
你能转到第一视窗那里嘛
can you pull around to the first window, please?"
迈克尔 阳台安全吗 这面墙能爬吗
Michael, is this balcony clear? Can I scale this wall?
且慢 且慢 且慢
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
抓捕雷蒙可能更麻烦一些
Extracting Ramon can be trickier.
我们或许可以改变计划
Maybe we change the plan.
把他坐轮椅的样子录下来
Get some footage of him in that chair,
传播到全世界 揭穿这个谎言
send it out to the world, expose the lie.
不 我们要想伸张正义
No. We want this done right.
就必须亲自抓住他
We take him in ourselves.
好吧
All right.
那边是安全的 动作快点
You're clear. Make it quick.
不不不 先不要打开那扇门
No, no, no, no, don't open that door yet.
我先切断传感器
I'm gonna disable the sensor.
好了
Okay.
魁北克事件不过是个开始
Quebec was only the beginning.
部长必须得死
The minister had to die
因为他收了很多钱
because he took so many bribes.
科彻先生是行贿人
Mr. Kochenko was the one who paid them.
所以今天他也死了
That is why he died today.
像安东·科彻这样的人
The common man cannot stand by
毁了子孙后代的未来
while men like Anton Kochenko
平民百姓无法坐视不理
plunder his future for generations to come.
上传视频
接着说
Go ahead.
我已经发送了新的视频
I've sent the new video.
速度挺快
Very efficient.
我的特工至少还需20分钟才能完成任务
My agent won't complete the mission for another 20 minutes.
我累了 我去小睡一会儿
I'm tired. I am going to take a nap.
那我就不打扰了
Then I won't keep you.
迈克尔 下一次袭击
Michael, there's going to be
将在20分钟之内发生
another hit in about 20 minutes.
目标是谁
Who's the target?
一个叫科彻的家伙 我没有听到地点
Some guy named Kochenko. I didn't get a location,
但现在有个"组织"的特工
but there's a Division agent out there right now
准备去杀他
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表