剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
你认识的那个女人不是我
The woman you knew was not me.
我只是执行任务
I was under orders.
我被迫为一个特工组织卖♥♥命
I was forced to work for an agency
是他们逼迫我做了很多可怕的事
that made me do terrible things.
真是不容易啊 - 这是事实
Must have been hard. - It's the truth!
我痛恨他们强迫我做的一切
I hated what they made me do.
那你为什么不脱身
Then why didn't you get out?
我不能
I couldn't.
你本可以自杀
You could have killed yourself.
那样你就解脱了
That would have been a way out.
看见没 就是这样
See, that's just it.
你根本就不想解脱
You didn't really wanna get out.
你只是不承认
You just don't admit it.
但我了解你
But I know you.
了解得很深入
Intimately.
当然我这句话和性无关 毫无关系
And I'm not talking about the sex, no.
我俩有一点共同的原始特质
See, we shared something much more...primal.
我看穿了你的谎言
I saw behind your lies
看清了真正的你
and caught a glimpse of your true self.
在我脸上留下这道疤的女人
You see, the woman who did this...
才是真正的你
that's who you are.
那个享受于折磨我的女人
The woman who did this and enjoyed it?
才是真正的尼基塔
That's the real Nikita!
杀了我吧 就此了结一切
Just kill me and get it over with.
不行
No.
我可不会这么快就把你杀死的
I'm not gonna kill you for a very long time.
我受了整整五年的罪
I suffered for five long years.
我可是要如数奉还的
You think I'd cheat you out of one second of that?
放松点
So just relax.
好戏才刚刚开始呢
You're in for the long haul.
看来你很好地利用了这五分钟
Looks like you put your five minutes to good use.
我想祝贺你
I wanna congratulate you.
虽然你尚未发现钚的下落
You may not have recovered the plutonium yet,
不过你成功打垮了
but you still managed to bring down one of the most dangerous
全球最危险的军♥火♥商之一
international arms dealers out there.
多谢夸奖 长官
Thank you, sir.
中情局将会就此接管
The CIA can handle it from here.
说实话我曾怀疑过你
I'll be honest. I had my doubts about you.
怀疑你对组织的忠心
About your commitment to the program...
但是你向我展示你全新的一面
But you showed me something here I haven't seen before.
某种
Something...
邪恶的特质
Evil.
你有邪恶的一面
You have evil in you.
不 我只是
No, I just...
放心 这是好事
Relax. It's a good thing.
世间恶魔横行
There are monsters in this world.
打败他们的唯一方法就是以牙还牙
And the only way to beat them is to get down on their level
以其人之道还治其人之身
and fight fire with fire.
这就是"组织"存在的意义
That's why division exists.
世间恶魔横行
There are monsters out there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起我没有挖下你的另一只眼珠
I'm sorry I didn't take out your other eye.
而且我要是知道你会在我死前唠叨个没完
And if I'd known you'd be talking me to death,
我还会割下你的舌头
I would have cut out your tongue too.
把电击强度调高点吧
So turn it up.
最高♥强♥度也就是一点瘙痒而已
Last one tickled a little.
你终将会乞求我赐你一死的
You...are gonna beg me for death.
正如你乞求中情局一样吗
Like you did with the CIA?
有什么问题吗
What's the matter?
他们伤害了你这个可悲的神经病吗
They hurt the poor little psychopath?
我要告诉你一些
I'm gonna tell you something...
我从未向他人提及的事情
I never told anyone.
我对大多为"组织"执行的任务都后悔不已
I regretted most of my missions for division,
但并不是所有的
but not all.
比如对你的任务
Not yours...
你说得不错
You're right.
我非常享受折磨你
I enjoyed hurting you.
婊♥子♥ - 有什么不对吗
Bitch! - What's wrong?
你想来真的
You wanted to get real.
那我们开始吧
Let's do it.
那个当初在房♥间内揍你的人
The person who beat you in that room
我一直否认她的存在
is someone I pretend isn't there.
我将她深埋在内心深处
Someone I lock deep, deep down inside
并且从不向我心爱的人展露
and never show the people I love
因为一旦他们知道真♥相♥ 就会厌恶我
because if they knew the truth, they'd hate me.
不过在这里 在这个地牢内
But here, in this hole,
我们可以坦诚相待 不是吗
we can be honest, right?
那么来吧
So come on.
我们可以无休止地伤害对方
You and I can spend all of eternity
直到天荒地老
down here hurting each other.
这是我们应得的报应
We deserve it.
珀西
Percy.
你欠我的
You owe me.
这是时间问题
It's about time.
我的钚在哪儿
Where's my plutonium?
你给我的承诺没有兑现
I didn't get what I was promised.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你已经得到尼基塔了
You have Nikita.
为了抓到她 你害死了我两名探员
You killed two of my agents to get her.
这个病态的婊♥子♥不识相
This sick bitch doesn't get it.
对她的折磨毫无效果
She won't be hurt.
我要报仇
I want my revenge.
好吧 你听着
All right, look...
我们都互相退一步
Let's just take a step back
别像小孩子一样冲动
and work through this like adults.
我非常需要钚
I really want that plutonium
做为回报 我可以帮助你
and in return, I think I can help you.
尼基塔徒有坚强的外表
Nikita's all hard exteriors,
但是内心深处却非常柔软
but at heart, she's a soft touch.
她不忍♥心看到心爱的人受伤
She can't stand to watch the ones she loves get hurt.
而你可以找到她在乎的人吗
And you have access to someone she cares about?
我已经有人选了
I have someone in mind.
等一下
Wait a minute.
服务器防火墙上有个入侵信♥号♥♥在不停闪烁
Got a signal bumping up against the firewall on a proxy.
未知信♥号♥♥来源
不是吧 她又搞这一出
Oh, no, she ain't doing this again.
妹子 哥对你很有意见
All right, chica, I got a bone to pick with you.
我有一个口信
I have a message.
珀西 你怎么还不死呢
Oh, god, Percy, can't you just die already?
伯克霍夫 我没空和小屁孩扯淡
Birkhoff, I don't have time to talk to the children.
尼基塔在哪
Where's Nikita?
你到底有多渴望找到她
How badly do you want to find her?
我没心情陪你玩 珀西
I'm not in the mood for games, Percy.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你自己清楚她在哪儿
You know where she is.
她和布兰特在一起
She's with Brant.
他想要什么
What does he want?
和我们所有人一样 他想要
He wants what all of us want.
得到关注
To be heard.
似乎他很难从你女朋友那儿
And it seems he's having a hard time
得到这个满足
getting through to your girlfriend.
所以他需要一个人来帮助她倾听
So he's going to need someone to help her listen.
说重点
Just get to the point.
如果你们迫切地想要回尼基塔
If you want Nikita... really want her...
就需要作出牺牲
It's going to require a sacrifice.
你需要牺牲自己 迈克尔
You're gonna have to sacrifice yourself, Michael.
这就是重点
You got the point now.
迈克 这样太疯狂了 老兄
Mikey, this is crazy, man.
把药丸给我就行
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表