剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我的直觉告诉我别让肯德里克加入
My instinct was to take Kendrick out.
看上去 我的默认设置就是"攻击"
It appears that, uh, my default setting is "Attack."
对于霹雳娇娃来说 这个设置是对的
That is the correct setting for a kick-ass warrior.
瑞安 我认真的
Ryan, I'm serious.
你很睿智
You were smart.
你用了脑子 我只是…
You used your head. I was...
用了你的心
Using your heart.
这让你在这场斗争中比任何人都走得远
Which got you further than anyone else in this fight.
这是不是很酷
Is this cool?
所有人都呆在一起… 暂时
All of us staying here...for now?
害我住这儿的 可是你
Hey, you're the one who set me up here.
你的房♥子 你做主 - 不
Your house, your rules. - No.
我们的房♥子 我们做主
Our house. Our rules.
你记不记得以前只有我俩
Do you remember when it was just you and me,
在汽车旅馆的房♥间里制定方案
working out of a motel room?
记得
Yes.
你很健康 就告诉你一声
Hey. Really healthy, just so you know.
在那之前 我都是孤身一人
And before that, it was just me.
独自在一间神奇的阁楼里制定方案
Working out of a fabulous loft.
也许很快就需要有我们自己的指挥中心了
We'll probably need our own operations soon.
我们可以放一台很大的屏幕 还能
We can get put up big monitors, we can...
随便你怎么弄 就是别叫它"指挥中心"
Um, whatever you do, please don't call it "Operations."
后勤中心呢
Logistics?
温馨一点
Something homier.
家庭总部
Homequarters.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表