剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
所以当我走进门时
So when I walk down the halls,
我仍期待着我的父母会出来迎接我
I still expect my mother and father to come out to greet me.
虽然我知道那是不可能的
Even though I know that's not possible.
如果他们真的出现 你会对他们说什么
If they did... What would you say to them?
我爱他们 而且非常想念他们
That I love them. And I miss them very much.
尤其是我母亲
Especially my mother.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我俩上次见面时吵了一架
The last time we were together we had a quarrel.
当时我并不理解她的所作所为
I didn't understand how she was acting,
也不听她解释
what she was saying.
但之后我认真想了想
But I've had some time to think about it.
我想我明白了
And I think that I understand
那一定跟她所经历的有关系
what she must have been going through.
如果我还能见到她
If I could just see her again,
我会努力消除我们母女之间的误解
I would try to make things right between us.
我真的好想她
I miss her so much.
卡特亚还好吗
Is Katya okay?
你是带我去见她的吧
You're taking me to her, right?
跟卡特亚没关系
This isn't about katya.
但这事刻不容缓
But it couldn't wait any longer.
谁干的
Who did this?
肯定是军情六处 - 他们为何要杀奥列格
It must've been mi-6. - Why Oleg?
目标不是他 是你
He wasn't the target. You were.
起码故事里倒在这里的应该是你
At least that's what the story was going to be.
更正一下 故事里是你 早晚都是你
Correction. What it's still going to be.
什么故事
What story?
故事的名字叫
The story of your fall.
你亡我倡
and my rise.
看到你真开心
Good to see you.
终于不是从电视和报刊亭里
I mean, aside from you being on every TV
看到你了
and newsstand in the country.
是不是太铺天盖地了
Too much?
只要记住这一切并不是只为你自己
Just as long as you remember it's not about you.
你所奋斗的目标远大于你个人
You're fighting for something much bigger than yourself.
在门下发现的这个
This must've been under the door.
粉丝寄来的 - 跟卡珊德拉的谈的怎么样
Fan mail? - How did it go with Cassandra?
阻止她的袭击了吗
Did you stop her from making the hit?
暂时阻止了 所以我们才来这里
For now. That's why we're here.
我们在帮你想另一个
We're trying to help you find another way
扳倒斯迈克的方法
to take Semak down.
反正我们离你这儿也不远
Since, you know, I was in the neighborhood.
我们不能呆太久 如果阿里发现我们在这儿
We can't stay for long. If Ari finds out we're here,
一切就前功尽弃了
then it'll blow everything.
有人从前台打来电♥话♥
Someone called from the front desk.
没有留言 也没显示号♥码
He didn't leave a message, no phone number.
只说是波波奇卡寄来的 - 谁是波波奇卡
It says it's from Babochka. - Who's Babochka?
这不是一个人 是一个地名
It's not a person, it's a place.
是我家一栋别♥墅♥ 我们原来在那捉波波奇卡
The family dacha. We used to hunt babochka there.
babochka是俄语"蝴蝶"的意思
这是我妈妈的来信 她收到我的口信了
It's my mother. She got my message.
她在告诉我她的位置
She's telling me where she is.
斯迈克被杀了
Semak's been murdered.
他们把我们逼到一条小巷的角落里
They cornered us in the alleyway...
我们想抵抗 结果他们打死了奥列格
We tried to fend them off, but they shot Oleg.
然后又杀掉谢尔盖
And then they executed Sergei.
你看清楚来人了吗
Did you get a good look at them?
来得太快了
It happened too fast.
但从口音及武器装备推测
But judging by their accents and their firearms,
我首先怀疑是军情六处
my first guess would be mi-6.
什么
What?
斯派德发现了一些凭据 一队特工
Spyder found evidence that a group of their agents
几小时前来到莫斯科
landed in Moscow hours ago.
他们在普希金广场附近的一个废弃店面
They set up shop in an abandoned storefront
开了一间商店 立刻召集一支队伍
by Pushkin Square. Assemble a team immediately.
我要这些人血债血偿
I want the men responsible for this dead
绝不能让他们逃出俄♥罗♥斯♥
before they leave Russia.
遵命
Of course.
喂
Hello?
不 不 太急了点
No, no...it's too soon.
人们会怀疑的
People will get suspicious.
过一两天吧
In a day or two.
怎么了
What is it?
阿里打来的
That was Ari.
谢尔盖·斯迈克死了
Sergei Semak is dead.
不正如你所愿吗
That's what you wanted, right?
有什么感觉
How do you feel?
空落落的
Empty.
这是我梦寐以求的结局
It's all I've thought about for so long.
现在梦想成真了
Now that it's happened...
我感觉
I feel...
有点
just...
复仇从不会以你想要的方式
Revenge never turns out
结束的
the way you think that it would.
有什么不对劲
Something's not right.
阿里想尽办法要找一个替死鬼
Ari goes through all the trouble to find a fall guy,
被我们搅了局 可他还敢杀斯迈克
We prevent that, and he kills Semak anyway?
那处安全屋里都是替死鬼
There's a safe house full of fall guys.
阿里知道它的位置 - 我们来帮你
Ari knows exactly where it is. - We'll help you.
不 既然有了你妈妈的线索
No, you have a lead on your mother.
你就要找到她
You gotta find her.
好吗 - 好
Okay? - Okay.
你不会真让我们就这样夹着尾巴跑路吧
You can't honestly want us to tuck tail and run?
飞机已经在那边跑道等着了
Our jet is waiting on the tarmac.
你们可以选择跟我走
You can come with,
或者自己想办法跑路
or hitch another ride on your own.
[俄语]
他们怎么这么快就找过来了
How did they find us so quickly?
达伦 你怎么样
Darren, are you all right?
没看起来这么严重
Looks worse than it is.
尽量呆着别动 伙计
Try not to move, mate.
[俄语]
别开枪 我进来了
Hold your fire, I'm coming in!
中♥央♥情报局的 来帮你们一把
CIA. I'm here to help.
是你
You.
她就是抢走我们情报的美♥国♥佬♥之一
She's one of the yanks who pinched our intel.
你怎么能把我们… - 回头再说
How did you make us... - Later.
我的搭档正拖着敌人
My partner's out there holding them off.
我猜对方的增援马上就到
My guess is back up'll be here any minute.
快走
Come on.
你俩真是把时间掐的分秒不差
You two have a knack for timing,
我不得不承认
I'll grant you that.
你们还等什么 等着女王召见你们吗
What are you waiting for, an invite from the queen?
上车啊
Get in!
阿布拉姆采沃森林
跟我记忆中的一样
Just like I remember.
见鬼了 - 怎么了
What the hell? - What's wrong?
果戈理来了 - 不是 是"组织"
Gogol? - No, division.
你说得对 我原来在行动中见过这几人
You're right. I've seen those guys around ops.
他们来这儿干嘛
What are they doing here?
放下武器
Drop your weapons now!
亚历山德拉 都不许开枪
Alexandra! No shooting?
他们是来保护我的
These men are protecting me.
我让你带了九个人去
I gave you nine men.
我们本来马上就要拿下英国佬了
We had the British dead to rights.
结果尼基塔从天而降
Then Nikita came out of nowhere.
尼基塔
Nikita?
你确定是她
Are you sure it was her?
她和她同伙伏击了我们
Her and her partner ambushed us.
我觉得他们跟军情六处是一伙的
I think they were working with mi-6.
我看到他们搭一辆车离开
I saw them take off in a car together.
军情六处不可能把消息透露给他们的
Mi-6 couldn't have tipped them off.
但某些人可能会泄露
But somebody else might have.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表